Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Well, according to me women have high value! Obviously, you were never marred.

So that will never change...  :hahaha:

Ditto.   :dwarf:"Men of the World ... Unite !"

20 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Ditto.   :dwarf:"Men of the World ... Unite !"

What does that mean? No, I appreciate them cause they are a blessing from Allah, and I have dealt with women, but not married. :/

1 hour ago, Hamodiii said:

What does that mean? No, I appreciate them cause they are a blessing from Allah, and I have dealt with women, but not married. :/

Women go-along with each other when it is against men, and other such conspiratorial objectives.

Where does this "blessing" junk come from?

Just now, hasanhh said:

Women go-along with each other when it is against men, and other such conspiratorial objectives.

Where does this "blessing" junk come from?

Yeah, what about sexual desires we have then? Who will please them? Allah created women to take care of that? Isn't that a blessing?

7 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

Yeah, what about sexual desires we have then? Who will please them? Allah created women to take care of that? Isn't that a blessing?

You are contradicting Quran. Ayat 64:14

And a question: You reduce everything to sex?  :hahaha:

Edited by hasanhh

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

You are contradicting Quran. Ayat 64:14

And a question: You reduce everything to sex?  :hahaha:

What do you mean?

No, that is just one portion, the love between the couple is good as well. You know that marriage is a blessing? In all kind of things?

1 minute ago, Hamodiii said:

What do you mean?

No, that is just one portion, the love between the couple is good as well. You know that marriage is a blessing? In all kind of things?

You didn't review the ayat.

Preferentially, isn't peace, quiet and financial control of your own affairs a 'blessing'?

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

You didn't review the ayat.

Preferentially, isn't peace, quiet and financial control of your own affairs a 'blessing'?

I didn't really say sex only! What do you expect me I was talking about? I was talking mainly about marriage, female is the one you are marrying! With her you can deflect many sins, that is the blessing.

2 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

I didn't really say sex only! What do you expect me I was talking about? I was talking mainly about marriage, female is the one you are marrying! With her you can deflect many sins, that is the blessing.

lf you ain't afraid to behave yourself, sin deflection is easy.

Just now, hasanhh said:

lf you ain't afraid to behave yourself, sin deflection is easy.

Well, It depends If you want to end up lonely, the partnership with her is a blessing as well? Not just the sins?

2 hours ago, notme said:

@Hamodiii you aren't going to convince him. He's had some bad experiences and now he refuses to change his mind. Just let it go. 

Uhty, how are you pronouncing the above word? "Re-fuse" or "Ref-use" ?  :D = "Harsh l know, but l just couldn't resist."

lf it is "re-fuse" then you are correct as this 'refuse' can be nuanced to 'decline', and hopefully not another nuance such as 'evade'.

I wonder how Imam Ali (a) felt.

First, he was protecting the prophet (s) in everything. He was winning all of the battles, being praised so much in the Quran, and the holy prophet (s) kept on bragging about Imam Ali (a) to the companions. Ali (a) and the prophet (s) were the best of friends, so much that the prophet (s) would call Ali (a) his brother. Ali (a) was always smiling :). The companions kept congratulating him. They were happy for him.

He who roamed the streets during the night time, giving his earnings and belongings to the orphans sleeping on the streets. He fed them with a mask on, hoping no one would find out of his generous deed. Little did he know, the All mighty Lord exposed him in the Qur'an!

Then, when the prophet (s) passed away, his rights were taken and no one stood up for him, even though just a few months ago they were all praising him.

His Fatima (s) was taken from him. He had a son arriving along the way (Mohsin), but he too returned to his Lord, with his mother Fatima (s).

Then, he finally got his rights; he became the caliph. No Muslim obeyed him.

The wife of the Prophet (s), A'isha declared war on him, and started the first Muslim fitna, wishing to destroy Ali's rank. But little did she know, Ali was dubbed Master of the Muslims by no other than Allah, the Supreme.

They thought that as his age grew, his might and bravery would vanish, and how wrong were they. He was Lion of Allah, and he remained Lion of Allah, even in his sixties.

Ali after finishing this, confused as to why it was happening.

He who dressed like the slaves, like the poor class, even though he was the highest in power; why was no one listening to him?

Then, another Muslim; Mu'awiyah starts a war on him, for what reason?

His army branches off and blames him for no solid reason, he has now lost a fraction of his men.

His own previous men become the Khawarij and warred against him. Why? Was he not the caliph? Were they not supposed to obey him?

No caliph before him had to war with fellow Muslims. Why was it that the only Muslim that was praised by everyone was hated the most during his time?

There was a point where Imam Ali (a) punched the ground, saying that he has so much to offer to the people but no one will take from him, but the ground understands him.

He then went to the mosque to pray, watching as some ducks were pulling his ab'aa (dress), urging him not to enter the mosque; they were crying for his fate, they too knew.

Imam entered the mosque, recited the adhan.

Ibn Muljam was sleeping on his stomach, with his poisonous sword visible under his cloak.

Imam seen it and didn't comment. "Get up, O Abdul Rahman Ibn Muljam. It is time for salah. Do not sleep on your stomach, for verily that is the sleep of shaytaan."

The holy imam began his prayer. He got into his final sujood, and uttered his dhikr. As he was raising his head back up, the death-dealing, toxic sword of Ibn Muljam struck his forehead, on the exact spot 'Amr struck him during his youth.

The poison was already swimming in the imam's blood.

"I have succeeded, by the lord of the Ka'aba," says the Islamic hero, as his sons al-Hasan and al-Husayn rush to save him.

Enough of this world you have already endured, O Ali. The people have betrayed you, O Ali, and the ones who loved you were deceiving.

Return to your lord, O Amir Al Mu'mineen.

image.png.c01499b98a17b8cbcb21219b7d185458.png

On 2/7/2018 at 10:24 PM, hasanhh said:

Uhty, how are you pronouncing the above word? "Re-fuse" or "Ref-use" ?  :D = "Harsh l know, but l just couldn't resist."

lf it is "re-fuse" then you are correct as this 'refuse' can be nuanced to 'decline', and hopefully not another nuance such as 'evade'.

It's Re- Fuze as in "has decided not to".

11 hours ago, notme said:

@Hamodiii you aren't going to convince him. He's had some bad experiences and now he refuses to change his mind. Just let it go. 

I can relate to him, but In the other way around, but that doesn't mean we can't change?

Being in a circle is unhealthy, we need to stay strong! Well, I guess I tried, even though I didn't even know he had a such a horrible experience.

May Allah bless y'all!

Al-hamdiruillah shukr.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

In most cases of bad marriages, men oppress the women more.  

I'm not denying that women can also be like far3oun, but men can remove himself from such a relationship unlike women unless she stipulates the right to divorce.

Fatma: Do you mean to state that entitlement of divorce can be a stipulated clause in the marital contract?

Sayyid: Undoubtedly, it may be a stipulated clause in the marital contract. There are four categories of divorce to consider. Couples have the deciding factor on which clause they wish to use in their marital contract, should an unavoidable divorce occur:

1) The right of divorce is inherently given to the husband, unless it is proven that the husband has become psychologically incompetent. In this case, the Islamic judge (al-hakim al-shar’i) would determine the divorce.

2) The husband relinquishes his inherited divorce right and grants his wife the right of divorce.

3) Couples relinquish divorce procedures to the Islamic courts or an Islamic scholar/leader (imam).

4) Right of divorce is equally given to both —the husband and wife.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Brother, seriously no joke.  I don't understand your comment.

I do not deny women also can be oppresive, look at the actions of the wives of Prophet Nuh, Prophet Lut, Hafsa and Ayshia.

Men are less likely to say their wives are abusive because they will be looked down as unmanly.

Insh'Allah brother you give marriage a try the second time around and you will find your life partner.  Men go through divorces first time around and then find someone more compatible the second time.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

13 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Brother, seriously no joke.  I don't understand your comment.

I do not deny women also can be oppresive, look at the actions of the wives of Prophet Nuh, Prophet Lut,  <-----Quranically incorrect

Ayat 66:10

Watching the late news, there was this feature about poisonous dog food. (Pentobarbital contamination)

ln the report, it was remarked that the Food and Drug Administration, FDA, also regulates food for pets.

:ko:"Huh? l didn't know that."

So my thought was: The FDA can regulate food and drugs for dogs, cats and other animals ...

but it does not regulate health food supplements for people?

Yarrabi :shock:

lf you have followed any news about dietary "supplements", many products have been found not to contain any of the ingredients listed on the labels. Or contain 'harmful' ingredients.

blank

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Ayat 66:10

Assalam Alikum Brother Hassan.  I looked it up.  What was incorrect from what I said?  

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN

Allah sets forth an example for the disbelievers: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. Each was married to one of Our righteous servants, yet betrayed them. So their husbands were of no benefit to them against Allah whatsoever. Both were told, “Enter the Fire, along with the others!”