alidu78

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, andres said:

There are also Shia Muslims that wishes to implement their kind of Islam in a theocratical Sweden. Now in percentage of our population they are few so this is not possible today. How big a percentage of our population must agree on implementing such rule on all inhabitants in Sweden, for making such change ethical acceptable?

Look man. How many Shia's do live in the Arab World? Lebanon for example has a huge Shia minority and some majorities in enclaves but do they implement their laws on believers from other sects or faiths. And most of these Shia are pro-Iran. 

Let alone the Sistani Shia's who do not even are islamist and living abroad would claim a caliphate/imamate in Sweden?

Come on bro'!

You must be mistaken with some Najdi's.

Edited by Faruk

1 hour ago, andres said:

There are also Shia Muslims that wishes to implement their kind of Islam in a theocratical Sweden. Now in percentage of our population they are few so this is not possible today. How big a percentage of our population must agree on implementing such rule on all inhabitants in Sweden, for making such change ethical acceptable?

I don't think there are so many Muslims for doing that in Sweden I was here talking about a Muslim country. 

39 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I don't think there are so many Muslims for doing that in Sweden I was here talking about a Muslim country. 

Same thing with Iran. How many percentages of the Iranian population shall be in favour of a Shia model theocracy for it being morally acceptable to implement it on everybody living in Iran? Is 51% enough?

20 minutes ago, andres said:

Same thing with Iran. How many percentages of the Iranian population shall be in favour of a Shia model theocracy for it being morally acceptable to implement it on everybody living in Iran? Is 51% enough?

Largely enough 

1 minute ago, andres said:
13 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

nough 

So if 51% of Iranians are in favour of democrasy, the Guardian Counsel should give in and allow free elections?

They never satisfy from Iran Gov until they overthrown it.

17 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

They never satisfy from Iran Gov until they overthrown it.

Everybody fights for their conviction, if they have one. Naturally Iranian democrats wish Iran to become a democratic state. If they count 51% of  the population they will most likely also succed one day. Does anybody know how many percentages of the Iranians that would prefer democrasy instead of the present theocracy? Was there ever a Poll?

13 minutes ago, andres said:

Everybody fights for their conviction, if they have one. Naturally Iranian democrats wish Iran to become a democratic state. If they count 51% of  the population they will most likely also succed one day. Does anybody know how many percentages of the Iranians that would prefer democrasy instead of the present theocracy? Was there ever a Poll?

Personnaly I don't really care about their opinions we must please to Allah not humans. 

Protests happen in any society look at the London riots, pipe lines in the US. How ever they shouldn’t be denied and blamed on foreign intervention and media. Any society will have minorities with different views on how it should be run, a confident society accepts that and embraces them

10 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Personnaly I don't really care about their opinions we must please to Allah not humans. 

Does Allah accept that his followers disregard humans that do not share whatever they believe is the correct belief? Is this not one factor that has caused the mess the Muslim world is into?

6 minutes ago, andres said:

Iran's system is not a theocracy, it's a system unlike anything since the last 1000+ years. It's the system of Welayat Fagih (guardianship of jurist), where islamic leadership and direction guides the society with the acceptance of the people, hence the elections. This system was established from the revolution with the approval of the majority (90+%) What you're asking is not if people want democracy, rather, if they want western liberalism. 

No society allows the core of their belief to be subject to disbandment when facing an external enemy conveying such belief. During the cold war, when we had communism vs liberalism, did the western nations allow their nations to fall into the communist belief system through volunteer basis? Western liberalism is far more incompatible with islam, than communism with liberalism.

In the west, its not the matter of implementation of sharia that would make a country islamic. It would be an entire system overhaul, including domestic and foreign policies. No western nation would ever allow that, even with majority population supporting it. Anything short of a revolution will not allow for that. 

3 minutes ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Iran's system is not a theocracy, it's a system unlike anything since the last 1000+ years. It's the system of Welayat Fagih (guardianship of jurist), where islamic leadership and direction guides the society with the acceptance of the people, hence the elections. This system was established from the revolution with the approval of the majority (90+%) What you're asking is not if people want democracy, rather, if they want western liberalism. 

No society allows the core of their belief to be subject to disbandment when facing an external enemy conveying such belief. During the cold war, when we had communism vs liberalism, did the western nations allow their nations to fall into the communist belief system through volunteer basis? Western liberalism is far more incompatible with islam, than communism with liberalism.

In the west, its not the matter of implementation of sharia that would make a country islamic. It would be an entire system overhaul, including domestic and foreign policies. No western nation would ever allow that, even with majority population supporting it. Anything short of a revolution will not allow for that. 

See what happens when Jeramy corbyn gets elected!

plus if a majority supports change you can’t really call it a society anymore it’s more an elite

Having a Jurist, an Aalim, a noble man guiding the nation in key issues, and overseeing an elected government i say is an excellent system. Whoever claims religion and politics are separate knows about neither. 

We can all disagree on Shiite theory, but the way some people act as though the word 'WF' is a dirty and offensive word is laughable, truly. The majority of people i hear throwing around 'WF' know hardly a thing about it. Many of our scholars, including Sayed Sistani accept Wilayatul Faqih. They only differ on the extent of the power of the Jurist. Whoever disagrees with it has every right to, but not at the cost of spreading false rumours against Sayed Ali Khamanei, causing disunity between Shias, and other such things.

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

3 minutes ago, andres said:

Does Allah accept that his followers disregard humans that do not share whatever they believe is the correct belief? Is this not one factor that has caused the mess the Muslim world is into?

ME is a muslim majority region. Western liberalism is relatively new and is within the context of the imperialistic cultural war and domination. It does not have root in the region any more than communism has roots in it. The mess in middle east has nothing to do with people wanting liberalism and everything to do with imperialist agenda's. Take away the zionists and the US, and the rest will sort itself out.

3 hours ago, andres said:

There are also those in your country who would like to throw out anyone who does not look like them and step by step turn in totalitarian. Now in percentage of population they have about 20% of the votes. What about your neighbors? Gert Wilders, Le Pen, etc, nice to see history repeating itself at the hands of uneducated masses who are to careless to pick up a history book.

The modern concept of democracy is not a effective tool as long as any person can vote, there should be demands that every voter is educated into the different parties policies before they have the right to vote, they should be demanded to take tests, every party who makes a promise before getting elected should be held accountable to that promise and punished accordingly if they fail to fulfill it.

Today we have a mass of people who maybe 95% could not care less about politics in reality, they vote out of emotions and traditions, not out of rational and information. In modern democracy whoever has the most money going in wins because they will market themselves more while trashing the others and win over votes with empty promises and fear mongering.

Modern democracy is not the answer, today we see far right fascistic parties becoming more and more popular, is it rational and intelligence behind their voters decision or is it fear and anger?

Hitler was chosen democratically to lead, that went well didnt it?

As far as Iran goes, the people elected the Islamic Republic, actually around 98% voted in favor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Islamic_Republic_referendum,_March_1979

You should really take the time to study Iranian history and its politics if you are that interested since I see you comment so much.

I am informed about your country and your politics and I am informed about my country and my politics, but I do not think you are informed about my country, rather you assume its like every other text book example of a country, it is not.

Edited by IbnSina

55 minutes ago, andres said:

Muslim world is totally in bad way because caliphate had been abolished and Muslims preferred to be like westerners more than Muslims. 

Also could I ask you a question about Muslims in Sweden? I read on a serious demographic website that in 2050 Muslims in Sweden could be 30% of Swedish population. 

Do you think this is true? 

Thank you if you answer me. 

4 hours ago, andres said:

Sweden or any other Western country should deport ALL THOSE who want Sharia law anywhere outside the Islamic world. They are one sneeze away from acts of terrorism. 

Amazing how these dimwit blow themselves up for democracy in Islamic countries while terrorizing people in democratic countries by demanding Sharia.

Edited by Wahdat

22 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

Sweden or any other Western country should deport ALL THOSE who want Sharia law anywhere outside the Islamic world. They are one sneeze away from acts of terrorism. 

Amazing how these dimwit blow themselves up for democracy in Islamic countries while terrorizing people in democratic countries by demanding Sharia.

Everyone has the right to prefer a certain type of law, system or state and as long one abides by the law of the country he's living in one does not have to go anywhere.

Your suggestive talks are more dangerous than a terrorist.

Edited by Faruk

25 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

I don't really see what is wrong to asking to establish sharia law in general. 

29 minutes ago, Faruk said:

Everyone has the right to prefer a certain type of law, system or state and as long one abides by the law of the country he's living in one does not have to go anywhere.

Your suggestive talks are more dangerous than a terrorist.

Why not go to an Apple Store if you want an iPhone? Why not go to a McDonalds if you want a BigMac? Going to a police station and asking for a BigMac or an iPhone is the height of stupidity. Why pretend to live fully by Sharia law when you are bombarded by naked pics of men and women everywhere? Why not just live a truly Islamic life in an Islamic society where such things do not exist....this way does not allow for hypocrisy. But the allure of materialism is way too much for folks to give it up for the sake of their spiritual needs or ideals. 

28 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I don't really see what is wrong to asking to establish sharia law in general. 

Just like an American does not see anything wrong with establishing democracy in a wonderfully functioning Islamic system in Iran. The problem with our times is that everybody wants something regardless of anything else but their desire...i want democracy...i want sharia...i want revolution....i want this or that....