alidu78

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Yes... hopefully we can also be lucky enough to have our own trump one day, the fruit of modern democracy.

If you dont trust the Iranian peope being able to elect their own leaders, who do you trust to do this? 

8 minutes ago, andres said:

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Yes... hopefully we can also be lucky enough to have our own trump one day, the fruit of modern democracy.

If you dont trust the Iranian peope being able to elect their own leaders, who do you trust to do this? 

@andresYou don’t get the point it was a Joke.:hahaha:from @IbnSina:hahaha::grin:

we tried Ahmadinejad that was a real clown as like as  Trump.:clap::hahaha:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

53 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The only success that these events will experience are in the mass media and the minds of those societies conditioned by mass media which all lay outside Iran. In Iran it will be like a workout/training from which Iranian govt will emerge stronger and more up to date with modern tips & tricks of 'international politics'. 

:hahaha:

l was watching the 30Dec17 New York's nutworks' --CBS, ABC, NBC --(flipping back and forth)-- with the "we's gonna keep you safe" Orwellian garbage, the obligatory weather reports and so on. However, NBC led-off with lran Protest and after the lead-in by Kat Snow (perfect slang name for "snow job" misinformation[a 70s term]) she says, "Kelly McDonald who is there" like she was in lran, but actually in Florida as the name bar at the end of the hype reads. Then the nutwork goes on to hype these sweeping-fast phone images from behind fences, look-like splices in from the 2009 US' Petraeus Playbook Accusations videos, and Twitter feeds images into an incomprehensible mosaic of excitement:ko:"This made me dizzy".

The report did re-twit Trump's UN speech excerpts, Sarah Sander's media and such.

So l consider this: Since "little rocket man" has played "The Donald" to a STALEMATE...shift now has to focus somewhere else. So some can't-think-of-anything-else-desk-jockey suggests, "Hey, let US hype about lran since a few dozen teenagers want to throw rocks over the inflationary-response hike in gas prices."

Yarrabi.

13 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

The reason I said these protests are guided by US is because of some disrespectful mottos. Asking government for jobs and good economy is a good practice in Islam, but it must be respectful.

Some people protested because of economy problems, but some of them were not. They had other intentions. These people who hide themselves among other people shouted death to rohani and other irrational slogans.

i tend to agree. it's not like one of those things that just happened.

IMO, the article below is not irrelevant.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/saudi-israeli-normalisation-dangerous-171119083143078.html

what triggered iran's protest? according to al-jazeera

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2017/12/triggered-iran-protests-171230194849490.html

i beieve the situation now is much better than before the lifting of sanction on iran as a result of P5+1.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid-rafizadeh/iran-us-obama-p51-nuclear_b_7797534.html.

why now and not then?

let's not fall for the trap. take a lesson from what's happening in syria.

And just the other day a former senior Israeli military figure speaking in London told of two recent meetings with senior Saudi princes, both of whom said to him words to the effect that, "you are not our enemy any more".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42094105

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/7mv40n/iran_upheaval_megathread/

Edited by justAnothermuslim

It's been mentioned before in this thread, but the most intriguing thing for me out of all of this is how strongly Trump's tweets reek of discrete interventionism.

"...the good people of Iran want change, and, other than the vast military power of the United States, Iran’s people are what their leaders fear the most...."

"...the day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice. The world is watching!"

Like, he's not even trying to hide it. He emphasizes the Iranian people's "choice"—i.e., any change the West is trying to precipitate in Iran has to be through the Iranian people themselves.

8 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I'm just sharing information, if you have evidence to dispute it please provide it. 

Salam @Mohamed1993it was about twitter report not you sorry for misunderstanding :blush: when i checked twitter i saw that the #iranian protest mainly is supporting by Trump Fans & Monafiqeen (Persian: منافقین‎) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Mujahedin_of_Iran & Monarchists & Bahai's .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

:salam:

When you Google Iran protests, the News part will show large crowds... dressed in black and chadors with "down with Israel" posters. The news are titled like «Large pro and anti government all across Iran».

Ad then there is this picture of a lady dressed in grey manteau showing the Victory sign. And this one picture is used by several outlets.

Like it is the image we have to remember.

Like all those protests above are the same people.

I myself, when I open the news, thought I had missed a great part of today's news. Obviously as I search a bit I found all there is is small groups of young, probably bourgeoisie people (students?) angry at Sayed Ali Khamenei.

They said they protested against the prices of bread. Do students really care about the price of bread when their western clothing is unaffordable to most of Iran's population ?

Check out what the Munafiqin spread: 

13 hours ago, alidu78 said:

@shadow_of_light you who live in Iran do you feel anti government demonstrations are many? 

In north of Tehran, streets are calm and I havent observed anything. I havent been out much these days but I guess the other areas of the city are rather calm or atleast there is not much unrest.

12 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Brilliantly put, bro!
You forgot to say that an 'open' democracy is no safeguard against totalitarianism. *Cough* Germany *Cough* Italy *Cough*

10 hours ago, hasanhh said:

This is why the US gov't hates the lranian peoples --THEY DO NOT VOTE THE AMERIKAN WAY !

I said: "If you dont trust the Iranian peope being able to elect their own leaders, who do you trust to do this?"

You say: "This is why the US gov't hates the lranian peoples --THEY DO NOT VOTE THE AMERIKAN WAY !"

??? No system is perfect. Half of US citizen do no support Trump and he may not be reelected. In Iran the leader has more power, is elected for lifetime and not as dependent on support from the majority of inhabitants. Iranians are not Zombies, all being of the same opinion. How many Iraninans think their system is the best? If to many Iranians disagree with theocracy, unrest is inavoidable, Trump or no Trump. If opposition grows so strong that it cannot be stopped by force, Iran will once again experience a revolution. Democrasy could solve much of the mess in the Muslim world. Unfortunately it takes decades to establish.

Edited by andres

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

For me a theocracy is superior to a democracy. 

There are also Shia Muslims that wishes to implement their kind of Islam in a theocratical Sweden. Now in percentage of our population they are few so this is not possible today. How big a percentage of our population must agree on implementing such rule on all inhabitants in Sweden, for making such change ethical acceptable?