alidu78

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, andres said:

We do not understand all your rules and you do not understand all of ours. If you wish a 1.400AD society it is your right to work for this. Just dont force everybody else to. Totalitarian states do. It causes a lot of domestic problems, riots and refugees.

What i understand is that your so called "christian countries" have in reality nothing christian and we could live with technology of nowadays without disrespect our religious laws and there is nothing totalitarian on what i said every country have his laws and people must follow them and islam has his own laws than muslims must follow, dont speak like an anarchist please. Also this is not that wich provoke refugees but wars and economic sanctions.

4 hours ago, alidu78 said:

What i understand is that your so called "christian countries" have in reality nothing christian and we could live with technology of nowadays without disrespect our religious laws and there is nothing totalitarian on what i said every country have his laws and people must follow them and islam has his own laws than muslims must follow, dont speak like an anarchist please. Also this is not that wich provoke refugees but wars and economic sanctions.

Correct. Christian countries today have secular rule. If you prefer Sharia law, fine. We do not wish that in Europe. Nor does the great majority of Muslims that has fled from Muslim countries. Because of war or persecution. Should there be Iranians that seek asylum due to economical sanctions, they will be  asked to go back to Iran. Sanctions were lifted a year ago.

4 hours ago, andres said:

Correct. Christian countries today have secular rule. If you prefer Sharia law, fine. We do not wish that in Europe. Nor does the great majority of Muslims that has fled from Muslim countries. Because of war or persecution. Should there be Iranians that seek asylum due to economical sanctions, they will be  asked to go back to Iran. Sanctions were lifted a year ago.

Wrong sanctions nowadays are always here in Iran.