alidu78

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

In the golden age of the Islamic world, it was the world center of scientific research and discussions, back when the "christian world" was a gloomy toilet ridden with sickness and slaughters, scientific work would even be banned by the church. 

There was a time when the Christans had to believe everything the Church sad was the right faith Based on the Bible. Galilei having to reject his claim that the Sun revolved around the Earth if he wished to stay alive. In thode days Islamic world took over the lead. 

The past 3 centuries Christians are more free than Muslims. Thats why the Christian world now leads. Fundamentalism and Totalitarian regimes stops progress.

Some words about the US and democracy:

If we are going to say that US is a democratic country, it means that general policies (I am not talking about mismanagement and random cases) implemented by the US government are according to people’s will. In other words, it means militarizing the world, illegal invasion of countries, killing innocent people in Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan and elsewhere, plotting, such as organizing coup, against independent nations, sanctioning nations, including drug and food sanction, which in one case resulted in death of thousands Iraqi kids, creating terrorist organizations and groups all around the world and helping, funding and organizing them. Hosting and supporting terrorists such as MKO members*, helping criminal regimes in the world from the Shah’s regime to the regime of Bahrain to oppress their people, having strategic ties with criminal regimes like Saudi regime, etc. etc. all are according to American people. Many things can also be said about the merely domestic cases and add to the cases above, but what listed above are enough.

Summarily, If we are going to prove US is a democratic country and its basic policies is based on its people’s will, it means that there is not just one Bush or one Obama or one trump in the US, but US is full of Bush’s, Obama’s and Trump’s.

In fact America either isn’t a democracy or it has a bad democracy (nationwide collaboration for the activities some of which I mentioned above). It’s not fair to even compare democracy in the US with the one in Iran.

I think at least to defend American people it would be better not try to prove America is a democracy. Don't you think?

----

*This one is interesting. When a terrorist becomes a columnist in Media...

Maryam Rajavi's (the head of MKO) article in WSJ:

مریم رجوی مقاله نویس روزنامه آمریکایی شد

https://www.wsj.com/articles/these-iranian-protests-are-different-from-2009-1515458106

This is both sad and ridiculous.

2 hours ago, andres said:

There was a time when the Christans had to believe everything the Church sad was the right faith Based on the Bible. Galilei having to reject his claim that the Sun revolved around the Earth if he wished to stay alive. In thode days Islamic world took over the lead. 

The past 3 centuries Christians are more free than Muslims. Thats why the Christian world now leads. Fundamentalism and Totalitarian regimes stops progress.

ah the illegitimate superiority complex of this view... The entire Western legal system of the Western world is derived from Christianity's Canon law. Not to mention that the two non-religious 'Great War' killed more than 120 million immediately and 100s of millions in its aftermath spanning an entire century. Global warming, melting polar caps, industrialization of disease, destruction, prison, war, hate etc are also product of this age that you oh so naively promote.

Fact of the matter is that religion has nothing to do with our current problem- ....its the 1984 style hardheaded ignorance---- one chopping heads to get to their paradise & virgins while the other through mass destruction of non-industrial societies...

5 hours ago, andres said:

What christians? What christian countries?

The christians that actually take the teachings of their religion seriously are the ones living in poor countries and places, latin america, etc. 

Or are you talking about the "christian country" of Sweden? Be honest towards yourself.

Or are you talking about good christian people like trump?

If you want to get rid of Ay.Khamanei, please feel free to join the US and have Donald Trump as your supreme leader. 

The US is full of red carpets on the roads, healthcare for all, no income inequality, and i daresay those religious 'Mullahs' are the cause of all the woes, and not crippling and unfair sanctions.

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

3 hours ago, alidu78 said:

I would honestly not say "Christian world" lead the world today but western secular world. 

Correct. The secular democratic nations lead the world today. They are mainly Christian. 

54 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

If you want to get rid of Ay.Khamanei, please feel free to join the US and have Donald Trump as your supreme leader. 

The US is full of red carpets on the roads, healthcare for all, no income inequality, and i daresay those religious 'Mullahs' are the cause of all the woes, and not crippling and unfair sanctions.

It is a pity that Americans do not have free education, health care and less inequality and that they did elected Trump. Hopefully they do not prolong him. Even better if he resignes soon.

It is not for me to decide who shall be the Supreme leader of Iran. Hopefullt the Iranian people will obtain the right to elect this person, of their own free choise.

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Or are you talking about good christian people like trump?

I would not describe Trump as a good human. I do not know his religious beliefs, but he certainly grew up in a country of Christian culture. There are good and bad people in all countries.

3 hours ago, IbnSina said:

What christians? What christian countries?

The christians that actually take the teachings of their religion seriously are the ones living in poor countries and places, latin america, etc. 

O.....

Did you see the attacks on churches in Chile?

6 hours ago, alidu78 said:

From my point of view if they lead the world it is not because of Christianity. 

Yes and no. Religion can be used to give freedom to people as well as opress them in a more or less static society. The Christian world has tried both and democrasy has shown superior to totalitarian rule. I see no reason why democrasies would be impossible in the Muslim world.

47 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Today these so called democracy act against Christian doctrines which according to me show weakness of Christianity which don't have so much rules contrary to our religion. 

Unchangeable rules keeps a society static and unable to improve conditions for its people. Many must flee their homeland. Is Sweden only we have 70.000 Iranians fleeing from opression. 

9 minutes ago, andres said:

Unchangeable rules keeps a society static and unable to improve conditions for its people. Many must flee their homeland. Is Sweden only we have 70.000 Iranians fleeing from opression. 

Good riddance about this fake Iranians for be sincere with you dear andres. 

Also that doesn't change the fact that your societies have nothing to do with what Christian doctrine teach. 

24 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Good riddance about this fake Iranians for be sincere with you dear andres. 

Also that doesn't change the fact that your societies have nothing to do with what Christian doctrine teach. 

More precise info on Iranians in Sweden:  https://sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranier_i_Sverige

You probably do not read swedish but it says in 2016 there were in Sweden 70.600 people born in Iran. A couple of thousand from before the revolution, the rest fleeing from the Iran-Irak war and persecution from the Islamic republic. 

One Christian doctrine say: treat your neighbour as you would like him to treat you. That is: Dont hang him, forgive. Allowe him freedom of speach and press.

This was probably not the doctrine you had in mind. Which ones were you thinking of?

8 minutes ago, andres said:

More precise info on Iranians in Sweden:  https://sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranier_i_Sverige

You probably do not read swedish but it says in 2016 there were in Sweden 70.600 people born in Iran. A couple of thousand from before the revolution, the rest fleeing from the Iran-Irak war and persecution from the Islamic republic. 

One Christian doctrine say: treat your neighbour as you would like him to treat you. That is: Dont hang him, forgive. Allowe him freedom of speach and press.

This was probably not the doctrine you had in mind. Which ones were you thinking of?

I know about Swedish Iranians, there are among the main communities outside Iran living in West and they fled because they were cowards, traitors or something else like that so like I said good riddance honestly. 

Well Christianity is agaisnt homosexuality and you allow that, Christianity is against adultery and you allow that, sex before marriage is forbidden in Christianity but you allow that, blasphemy is forbidden in Christianity and you allow that and so on. 

Yes we hang people and si what ? You don't realize that your point is totally ridiculous? So are we supposed to offer flowers to those who murder, rape etc? No we punish them in the good way and even your religion has nothing against that in reality. 

Free speech is a good thing when dont dépass limits if not that become just anarchy and totally dangerous. 

4 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I know about Swedish Iranians, there are among the main communities outside Iran living in West and they fled because they were cowards, traitors or something else like that so like I said good riddance honestly. 

Well Christianity is agaisnt homosexuality and you allow that, Christianity is against adultery and you allow that, sex before marriage is forbidden in Christianity but you allow that, blasphemy is forbidden in Christianity and you allow that and so on. 

Yes we hang people and si what ? You don't realize that your point is totally ridiculous? So are we supposed to offer flowers to those who murder, rape etc? No we punish them in the good way and even your religion has nothing against that in reality. 

Free speech is a good thing when dont dépass limits if not that become just anarchy and totally dangerous. 

I live in a society from noone needs to flee. On the contrary; millions of Muslims wish to live here in freedom, so many that we cannot recieve them. 

It is true that most Swedish Christians do not share the views on premarital sex and similar rules that Christians had in the first century. Had we tried to do so, our society had not been so successful, that millions would like to come here to live. 

9 minutes ago, andres said:

I live in a society from noone needs to flee. On the contrary; millions of Muslims wish to live here in freedom, so many that we cannot recieve them. 

It is true that most Swedish Christians do not share the views on premarital sex and similar rules that Christians had in the first century. Had we tried to do so, our society had not been so successful, that millions would like to come here to live. 

Those who want to live in a country led by Muslim law fled like those who don't want that fled to your country it is a win win situation  and I think honestly it is not really a matter about Swedish Christians or not the fact is that in reality swedes lost totally their religious culture and morality. 

22 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Those who want to live in a country led by Muslim law fled like those who don't want that fled to your country it is a win win situation  and I think honestly it is not really a matter about Swedish Christians or not the fact is that in reality swedes lost totally their religious culture and morality. 

We did not lose religious culture or morality. We still have got that, but it is not the same as it was 1.900 years ago. I do not think it is exactly the same in Iran today as it was 1.400 years ago in Mecca either, even if the Imams try hard to avoid changes. Shias allow short time marriages. Here this would be regarded as prostitution. In Iran premarital sex is considered bad. Here it generally no longer is. It certainly was regarded as such by the first Christians that wrote the Bible. Such was the rule of their society. God never wrote this,  He never wrote a Book. He gave us a consciense to use and judge for ourselves under whatever circumstance we would experience. The Eskimo society had not survived had they follow  rules made in the Arab desert 1.400 years ago.

Western world has no morality, just agendas. It is not driven by principles, but by selfish interests. From their people to their nation, they all follow the same selfish path. Either selfishness towards themselves, families, communities or their society. Hence, they can turn the blind eye to their imperialism and promote human rights at the same time. This is what happened when a society moves away from god centric principles and moves into liberal relativism. 

The west sold it's soul the zionists a long time ago for worldly gains through colonialism, imperialisms and perpetual war on the weak. Now, day by day, those who they sold their souls to, move their society further and further from anything resembling god centric values. Normalization of homosexuality wasn't possible a few decades ago, but gradually, they moved the society to that direction. God only knows how low they will fall in the next few decades.

13 minutes ago, andres said:

Shias allow short time marriages.

This is a valid form of marriage in islam, with its own set of rules, sanctioned by the prophet and the imams. Sunni's do not see it as valid, but we do not follow their creed.

20 minutes ago, andres said:

We did not lose religious culture or morality. We still have got that, but it is not the same as it was 1.900 years ago. I do not think it is exactly the same in Iran today as it was 1.400 years ago in Mecca either, even if the Imams try hard to avoid changes. Shias allow short time marriages. Here this would be regarded as prostitution. In Iran premarital sex is considered bad. Here it generally no longer is. It certainly was regarded as such by the first Christians that wrote the Bible. Such was the rule of their society. God never wrote this,  He never wrote a Book. He gave us a consciense to use and judge for ourselves under whatever circumstance we would experience. The Eskimo society had not survived had they follow  rules made in the Arab desert 1.400 years ago.

Of course that you lose your religious culture and morality. Nowadays Sweden is among the most atheistic country in the world and you who love wikipedia you could also see that few swedes go to church. And no a religion from Allah is supposed to be perfect and dont need to change so unliy you we dont consider that religion must be adapted to humans but at the opposite humans must adpated to religion. About temporary marriages if swedes understood the functionnement and the rules of this marriage they would not see that as prostition like you said.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

Of course that you lose your religious culture and morality. Nowadays Sweden is among the most atheistic country in the world and you who love wikipedia you could also see that few swedes go to church. And no a religion from Allah is supposed to be perfect and dont need to change so unliy you we dont consider that religion must be adapted to humans but at the opposite humans must adpated to religion. About temporary marriages if swedes understood the functionnement and the rules of this marriage they would not see that as prostition like you said.

We do not understand all your rules and you do not understand all of ours. If you wish a 1.400AD society it is your right to work for this. Just dont force everybody else to. Totalitarian states do. It causes a lot of domestic problems, riots and refugees.