Sumerian

Iraq not part of any axis

Rate this topic

On 12/30/2017 at 6:27 AM, Sumerian said:

These are new conditions for Iran to re-establish relations with Saudi Arabia, and Iraq can't go by them. It's impossible. It would also be hypocrisy for Iraq to cut relations with Saudi Arabia for relations with Israel and Yemen yet maintain relations with the UAE and Qatar.  

Mate, this is an indication Iran itself doesn't care about who Iraq establishes or advances relations with. Not one criticism directly or indirectly from Iran, all we hear is internet talk.

In fact, just after Abadi visited Saudi Arabia, he went to Iran. And it was all praise from Iran to Iraq and its government, from Sayyed Khamenei to those that are under him.

Impossible? Really? How exactly is it impossible for Iraq not to deepen relationships with saudi?

Is it impossible to not deepen relationships with the country that funded and sponsored the organization that nearly ruined your whole country? Or is there any uncertainty as to who helped daesh economically, logistically and with hired manpower?

Also, you can not put Yemen (Houti rebels opposing saudi) and Qatar (supporter of muslim brotherhood opposing saudi) in the same group as Saudi, Israel and UAE, they are not on same terms if you have been following the news, saying these countries are on the same "team" is just plain ignorance.

Ya Allah, it has not even been 1 year since this all went down and already people are starting to forget who created daesh(la) and who helped destroying them! What a world we live in.

13 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Impossible? Really? How exactly is it impossible for Iraq not to deepen relationships with saudi?

Is it impossible to not deepen relationships with the country that funded and sponsored the organization that nearly ruined your whole country? Or is there any uncertainty as to who helped daesh economically, logistically and with hired manpower?

Also, you can not put Yemen (Houti rebels opposing saudi) and Qatar (supporter of muslim brotherhood opposing saudi) in the same group as Saudi, Israel and UAE, they are not on same terms if you have been following the news, saying these countries are on the same "team" is just plain ignorance.

Ya Allah, it has not even been 1 year since this all went down and already people are starting to forget who created daesh(la) and who helped destroying them! What a world we live in.

For many reasons, Iraq relies on US and EU aid to survive economically and the US and the EU will use this to pressure Iraq to have better relations with their allies. Secondly, they are a neighbourly country to which we have economic relations with and we still are in negotiations with them over big border issues, and you can't negotiate well if you have bad relations. Finally, why would we have bad relations with them when we (and Iran) have relations to nations exactly like them? Like the UAE (Iran's biggest trading partner), Jordan, Turkey, Qatar, Sudan etc..

Qatar are the biggest scumbags (may Allah curse them and the ikhwan) who still support terrorism in Syria and were part of the Saudi coalition against Yemen until the breakdown of relations and they maintain open ties to Israel and house the biggest US airbase in the Gulf which was used to aids the US occupation of Iraq, intervention in Libya, and only exists now because it is there to be used against Iran one day. Stop being an apologist for Muslim Brotherhood scum who have destroyed the Arab world time and time again with the co-ordination of the CIA and other intelligence services. No less what has happened in Syria and Libya. Muslim Brother... more like Kafir Brotherhood. 

I didn't say they are on the same team, at least Saudi and Qatar - they are both slaves to the US in the end, ask Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah, who said the US could solve the Qatari-Saudi dispute in 30 mins, or Assad who said both are controlled by US - but even though they are enemies, both of their plans for the Ummah are satanic.

And since you don't like example of Qatara, here are more examples;

What is the difference between having relations with Jordan and Saudi Arabia?

What is the difference between having relations with the UAE and Saudi Arabia?

People are trying to act like Saudi Arabia is the one only government in the region that is bad, when most of them are trash.

On 2018-01-01 at 3:22 PM, Sumerian said:

Iraq relies on US and EU aid to survive economically and the US and the EU will use this to pressure Iraq to have better relations with their allies

You just pointed out the bigger problem here, reliance on the US and EU and subsequently having to do as they wish. So you should strive towards NOT being reliant on these groups of kafirs. I can assume then that you understand, that Iraqi politicians wanting to deepen relationships with wahabi scums is just them doing the US and EU bidding.

UAE (Iran's biggest trading partner),

I need a source for this.

Qatar are the biggest scumbags

I am not saying Qatar is good or that the muslim brotherhood is good, thats just you assuming things.

I am saying neither Qatar (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Qatar_diplomatic_crisis) nor MB(http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-brotherhood-friends-foes-170623093039202.html) are on the good list of the house of saudi, in fact they are enemies currently. 

And what I am saying is:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In this case it is not really a friend but a group of people who conveniently dislike the same people that I dislike, much like Russia in Syria.

Strike out saudi (free Yemen), the rulers of Bahrain becomes weakened (free Bahrain), same goes with Qatar and the rest of them.

People are trying to act like Saudi Arabia is the one only government in the region that is bad, when most of them are trash.

Yes, I agree with you. Most of the are trash.

You know and I know that the head of that big pile of trash is the house of saud, you know and I know what family ties the rulers have, so why pretend like we dont know?

If the house of saud falls, the rest of the mini kings will fall as well.

Much of the pain caused to Islam has been at the hand of the wahabi radical ideology and we both know where they get their support from and where they have their seat. As far as Iraqi government cooperation with the house of saud goes, there needs to be some kind of diplomatic ties but there is no need for deepening relationships, especially to the country who created and sponsored the group of people who nearly destroyed Iraq.

Here, this is one of many clips/pieces of information that over and over again show the saudi involvement in the supply and support to daesh(la):

Those are Iranian guys by the way @Gaius I. Caesar the ones you said did not have anything to do with Iraqs or Syrias liberation.

Edited by IbnSina

16 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I need a source for this.

Sorry, 4th largest trading partner overall but the biggest of Iran's trading partners in the ME alongside Turkey.

UAE is Iran's biggest import partner, and 8th biggest export partner as per 2016.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Iran#International_trade

Iran-UAE trade is huge especially with Dubai, see here;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–United_Arab_Emirates_relations

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/business/economy/boost-for-uae-iran-trade

Edited by Sumerian

3 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Are they actually Iranian military or simply sponsored by Iran and volunteering to fight?

Special forces. Most likely the 65th brigade or others from the Quds Force. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/65th_Airborne_Special_Forces_Brigade_(Iran)

Did you watch the clips I linked earlier?

9 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Sorry, 4th largest trading partner overall but the biggest of Iran's trading partners in the ME alongside Turkey.

UAE is Iran's biggest import partner, and 8th biggest export partner as per 2016.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Iran#International_trade

Iran-UAE trade is huge especially with Dubai, see here;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–United_Arab_Emirates_relations

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/business/economy/boost-for-uae-iran-trade

I will await the rest of your reply to the rest of my reply before I reply to parts of your reply.

Just now, IbnSina said:

I will await the rest of your reply to the rest of my reply before I reply to parts of your reply.

I won't reply to the rest. I don't necessarily disagree with your other points.

18 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Are they actually Iranian military or simply sponsored by Iran and volunteering to fight?

They are simply sponsored by Iran & volunteering to fight.

5 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

They are simply sponsored by Iran & volunteering to fight.

That's not good, if Iran wants to help, why are they simply sponsoring volunteers? The last thing Iraq needs a proxy war, besides the Iranian military would be sufficient enough for helping Iraq. That is if the Iraqi government and people want it.

I'll keep this short, because i've been going at this for years, and gonna let the youngsters have a shot:**

1. When someone like @Forgottenthinker comes along, trash talks like they do, then hides behind Ayatollah Sistani, you should already know that this person isn't a Sistani follower...at all. Else they would know what Ayatollah Sistanis opinion is and what his representatives say. What you should however instantly smell....is either someone lost, or London Ayatollahs.....won't mention names, you'll know the rest. And they all seem to have family in Iran who where tortured.....weird huh? I wonder if the same families shed blood in Samerra when it was 15 meters from being run over.....

2. For those of us, that lost their best friends protecting Iraq and Syria, this thread is getting quite insulting. Have some shame and think before you speak. 

3. You are a simpleton if you think Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Khamenei don't coordinate on the politics of the area. Mentioning Abadi or Habibi or sheikh Kebabi, is as valuable to the REAL shia politics of the region as mentioning Rohani. 

4. Iraq is part of an axis wether you like it or not. The real axis Iraq is a part of is the same as Lebanon. Doesn't have to be agreed by the government, UN or any other political entity. Just like most powerful entity in Lebanon(not based on numbers)  Hezbollah is a part of the axis, the most powerful entities in Iraq is also part of the axis. And if you really believe Ayatollah Sistani isn't aware and contributing to this axis you should probably stay with the leprechauns and unicorns in lala land. 

5. Have some basirah. Honestly, it's all fine and dandy reading news and articles and fiqh books people, but it's quite useless and worthless without basirah. Some of you come off as true jahils with the stuff you say. 

6. Read point 1. 

7. All this talk about sponsorship and people getting paid.................really, how low are you guys willing to sink? Read point 2. 

8. Read point 1 again. 

@IbnSina So I watched the videos and I now understand the situation better but what about this thing floating around the media about a "rivalry"  between Khamenei and Sistani?

I don't believe it because I heard that they are close friends, but I am wondering what to do whenever I see such things?

It is perfectly fine for Iran to help within reason but I still don't understand why Iran is simply sponsoring people to fight instead of using their military.

36 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

It is perfectly fine for Iran to help within reason but I still don't understand why Iran is simply sponsoring people to fight instead of using their military.

You want Iran to declare war on who?

21 minutes ago, kirtc said:

You want Iran to declare war on who?

Whomever is the biggest threat at the time. Mainly, they should fight the renmants of Daesh and other garbage left behind from the American interventions. However, once done, Iran should step back, recover its losses and let Iraq stabilise and figure out what to do with themselves.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

48 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Whomever is the biggest threat at the time. Mainly, they should fight the renmants of Daesh and other garbage left behind from the American interventions. However, once done, Iran should step back, recover its losses and let Iraq stabilise and figure out what to do with themselves.

It is not that easy, the US forces are already in Iraq. Iran is being very cautious not start or instigate an escalation. 

Edited by kirtc

7 hours ago, repenter said:

4. Iraq is part of an axis wether you like it or not. The real axis Iraq is a part of is the same as Lebanon. Doesn't have to be agreed by the government, UN or any other political entity. Just like most powerful entity in Lebanon(not based on numbers)  Hezbollah is a part of the axis, the most powerful entities in Iraq is also part of the axis. And if you really believe Ayatollah Sistani isn't aware and contributing to this axis you should probably stay with the leprechauns and unicorns in lala land. 

The most powerful entity in Iraq is PM Abadi, not any other politician, nor group.

The people who say other entities are more powerful should know they themselves say they are under Abadi's control.

Fact is Iraqis want a strongman in power, not groups controlling stuff. Sort of like Erdogan in Turkey.

2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

The most powerful entity in Iraq is PM Abadi, not any other politician, nor group.

The people who say other entities are more powerful should know they themselves say they are under Abadi's control.

Fact is Iraqis want a strongman in power, not groups controlling stuff. Sort of like Erdogan in Turkey.

If that makes you sleep better........

6 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

i have no doubt iraq wil be a powerful nation, once us military bases are no more in iraq. 

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/iraq-usa-security-mosul-iran-military-base.html

They need to leave. Iraq can never be used as a battleground against Iran, that would be treacherous.

20 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Because Iranian army, like majority of normal armies in the world, was not built to attack or occupy foreign lands but to defend the territory of Iran. It is not prudent to send its army to a war where its opponents send militias and mercenaries and get bogged down and bleed out- look at what happened to the Syrian army.

19 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

However, once done, Iran should step back, recover its losses and let Iraq stabilise and figure out what to do with themselves.

You are implying that Iran's involvement in Iraq is the cause of Iraq's instability. This is inaccurate on so many levels.