Sumerian

Politician of the year 2017

Rate this topic

PM Haider Al-Abadi (ha) for sure, he is key to the restoration of ties between Iraq and other countries, he led Iraq in the fight against Daeshi terror which includes thr battle of Mosul, he is fighting rampant corruption in the state. He had the and still has the hardest job in the world and succeeded. I hope he stays Iraq's PM for years to come and wins re-election.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5OTlkovtYrAn7_ntl0F1

Bruh, you need to chill out on this Iraqi nationalism. Iraq is a broken country, with corrupt politicians and a largely corrupt population. We need collective tawbah and islaah. The only good i see in Iraq is their generosity, especially during Arba'een. May Allah forgive us and rectify our affairs.

5 minutes ago, Ayuoobi said:

Bruh, you need to chill out on this Iraqi nationalism. Iraq is a broken country, with corrupt politicians and a largely corrupt population. We need collective tawbah and islaah. The only good i see in Iraq is their generosity, especially during Arba'een. May Allah forgive us and rectify our affairs.

I don't see the nationalism in my post? I'm just praising the Prime Minister for a job well done.

2 hours ago, Ayuoobi said:

Iraq is a broken country, with corrupt politicians and a largely corrupt population. We need collective tawbah and islaah.

Uhm, ok you make a claim you can't prove that Iraqis are largely corrupt, then you say we need to do collective tawbah. Then you proceed to say the only thing good in Iraq is their generosity. Another unproven claim that is most definitely not true, unless you've met every Iraqi, which you have not. Self-reflection is key before telling others we need to reflect and improve. 

Observations:

When people ask how could the Prophets companions have differed over the rulership of the Ummah after his demise, i say look at Shias today having bitter fights about politics and power and leadership.  Power, rule and authority has turned groups against each other, brothers against brothers, and his is something we have seen in history so many times.