Jin Jin

Pakistan

Rate this topic

On 12/28/2017 at 10:47 PM, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

Mr... mind ur own bussiness plzz dont irritate its my countyr not urs okk none of ur bussiness...

Just so that you may know, we the Shia have no country; we are a single, transnational, polyphonic, multicultural nation of 296 million citizens. We have no country,no 'homeland' or 'motherland', and only ourselves, to fall back upon in times of need. Stop squabbling over lines drawn over sand with human hands. The Shia of Bahrain have learnt this the hard way. So wake up and chuck all that romantic, patriotic (read 'soft nativism/asabiyyah' ) slush and wake up before it's too late, for your own good. Instead of fragmenting along man-made make-believe entities, unite under the liwa of Ahlul Bayt (a.s.).

Edited by AbdusSibtayn

2 hours ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Just so that you may know, we the Shia have no country; we are a single, transnational, polyphonic, multicultural nation of 296 million citizens. We have no country,no 'homeland' or 'motherland', and only ourselves, to fall back upon in times of need. Stop squabbling over lines drawn over sand with human hands. The Shia of Bahrain have learnt this the hard way. So wake up and chuck all that romantic, patriotic (read 'soft nativism/asabiyyah' ) slush and wake up before it's too late, for your own good. Instead of fragmenting along man-made make-believe entities, unite under the liwa of Ahlul Bayt (a.s.).

But i love my country nd i cant listen against it specially from foreigners or anti Pakistan agencies...

22 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

"A Russian President once said that if he had Pakistan’s army and Russian weapons he could conquer all the world because they are very brave.” 

No doubt... pak army is considered strongest army all over the world

Pakistan Declared the Best 2018 Travel Destination in the World

Recently, the British Backpacker Society ranked what they deemed as the top travel destinations for 2018. Among their final choices were prominent nations like China, Russia, and India. Considering all of their selections, the British Backpacker Society noted, “Pakistan is the clear winner of the British Backpacker Society’s top 20 adventure travel destinations 2018, and we encourage keen travelers to book a trip now.”

https://www.google.de/amp/s/trekbible.com/pakistan-declared-best-2018-travel-destination/amp/

So when are y'all coming??