Jin Jin

Pakistan

Rate this topic

Once upon a time Pakistan use to be a very peaceful country. 

But then Saudia Arabia polluted the country and now it has a cancer which is rapidly spreading. 

However apart from terrorism and politics, I love the Pakistani culture and the general population. 

I wish Imran Khan can bring justice and prosperity to Pakistan.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Its people are good but the government like all governments on Earth is awful by siding with Communist China and harming Afghanistan by funding terrorism harming minorities in it like the Hazara in it and minorities in its own nation. Hope it sees peace

Salam

5 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

What do you think about Pakistan?

Pakistan is the blessing of Allah nd pakistanis are curse of Allah..pakistan is not a bad country we pakistanis are worst...we are busy in blaming each other that he is corrupt or she is corrupt..acc. to MOLA HUSSAIN A.S: if u want to change the world then start from your self....but we are corrupt nd expect that everything should be good not corrupted..firstly we should have to look in our selves that we are studying or doing anything for our personal career only bcz we want to earn dollars nd desire to live in foreign countries never think about pakistan's future never think for the development of Pakistan nd always blame this beautiful country that this is corrupted country....

On 12/25/2017 at 8:16 AM, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

Pakistan is the blessing of Allah nd pakistanis are curse of Allah..pakistan is not a bad country we pakistanis are worst...we are busy in blaming each other that he is corrupt or she is corrupt..acc. to MOLA HUSSAIN A.S: if u want to change the world then start from your self....but we are corrupt nd expect that everything should be good not corrupted..firstly we should have to look in our selves that we are studying or doing anything for our personal career only bcz we want to earn dollars nd desire to live in foreign countries never think about pakistan's future never think for the development of Pakistan nd always blame this beautiful country that this is corrupted country....

Dont you think that it is Pakistan that has shaped Pakistanis?..... cuz before Pakistan there were no Pakistanis and folks lived rather peaceful lives in tolerant communities. 

2 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Dont you think that it is Pakistan that has shaped Pakistanis?..... cuz before Pakistan there were no Pakistanis and folks lived rather peaceful lives in tolerant communities. 

Use ur common sense bro how can a country shape people?? People can make country a hell or heaven...

DONT MIND...

5 hours ago, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

Use ur common sense bro how can a country shape people?? People can make country a hell or heaven...

DONT MIND...

My common sense tells me that such is the case with truly strong and thus independent countries like, for example, the UK where the Brits shaped the particulars of their country. But Brits also shaped second rate cartoons of countries like Pakistan or Iraq or Saudi Arabia where these artificial entities shaped the lives of their inhabitants .... for British interests that is... for that was the purpose of their formation and not serving the local inhabitants.

17 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

My common sense tells me that such is the case with truly strong and thus independent countries like, for example, the UK where the Brits shaped the particulars of their country. But Brits also shaped second rate cartoons of countries like Pakistan or Iraq or Saudi Arabia where these artificial entities shaped the lives of their inhabitants .... for British interests that is... for that was the purpose of their formation and not serving the local inhabitants.

Bro the point is that people can shape the country not country shape the people...country is a place it will never ever shape anyone....its depends on us how we can shape it make it heaven or hell if we pakistanis become good then country will automatically convert iinto heaven......that's all

5 minutes ago, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

Bro the point is that people can shape the country not country shape the people...country is a place it will never ever shape anyone....its depends on us how we can shape it make it heaven or hell if we pakistanis become good then country will automatically convert iinto heaven......that's all

Pakistan is not in shambles because of the inability of its people but because it was on top of USAid list during its formative years where more than 90% of fellowships for Pakistani students were from military schools....turning the gravity of the Pakistani society towards military...and then terrorism.
Pakistan is in shambles because it was formed to serve the Brits and then Americans..at the cost of the local inhabitants. Pakistanis cannot be good when they have no say in affairs of their country and this is the case for every county in the world. This is not the case with China, Iran, or Russia for example where those people shape their countries because they truly are independent. 

Pros - 

Excellent food

Mountains/Nature

Cons-

Corruption (every where)

Pollution

Over population

MADDDD Expensive

Sometime they sell you donkey meat and say its goat meat. (so  you never know what you are eating, but hey it taste good)

People are very uneducated

Wannabes 

2 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Pakistan is not in shambles because of the inability of its people but because it was on top of USAid list during its formative years where more than 90% of fellowships for Pakistani students were from military schools....turning the gravity of the Pakistani society towards military...and then terrorism.
Pakistan is in shambles because it was formed to serve the Brits and then Americans..at the cost of the local inhabitants. Pakistanis cannot be good when they have no say in affairs of their country and this is the case for every county in the world. This is not the case with China, Iran, or Russia for example where those people shape their countries because they truly are independent. 

I think u r totally against of Pakistan nd  i m also feeling that u r from Anti Pakistan agency nd i love my country nd hate all anti pakistan agencies soo plzzz mind ur own bussiness i m not interested in talking to u anymore about this topic....the person who posted this topic go nd fight with him dont confront me!!...dont irritate me again.....plzzzzz

9 minutes ago, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

I think u r totally against of Pakistan nd  i m also feeling that u r from Anti Pakistan agency nd i love my country nd hate all anti pakistan agencies soo plzzz mind ur own bussiness i m not interested in talking to u anymore about this topic....the person who posted this topic go nd fight with him dont confront me!!...dont irritate me again.....plzzzzz

if marx lived today he would say nationalism is the opium of the masses.

3 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Jin jin asked to share ur opinions doesnt asked to judge anybody's opinion so share urs dont judge anyone..okkk

Just now, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

Jin jin asked to share ur opinions doesnt asked to judge anybody's opinion so share urs dont judge anyone..okkk

hate is an inaccurate word to describe my take on Pakistan....its just that I see reality without the filter of nationalism. its more about shedding the light on the insanity of nationalism that has folks high & dry.

6 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

hate is an inaccurate word to describe my take on Pakistan....its just that I see reality without the filter of nationalism. its more about shedding the light on the insanity of nationalism that has folks high & dry.

Mr... mind ur own bussiness plzz dont irritate its my country not urs okk none of ur bussiness...

Edited by Fatima Zehra110..

4 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Iraq is not a British creation smart guy. The land of Iraq was always known as Iraq historically, yes the borders are an imperialist creation but Iraq was always Iraq. We are not a second rate cartoon country lol you're from Afghanistan you can't talk.

Would you care to mention your beloved Syria and Lebanon as imperialist creations too? Or mention how your beloved Iran was puppeteering for Britain since WW1 until the brief period with Mossadegh and then the Islamic Revolution?

48 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Iraq is not a British creation smart guy. The land of Iraq was always known as Iraq historically, yes the borders are an imperialist creation but Iraq was always Iraq. We are not a second rate cartoon country lol you're from Afghanistan you can't talk.

Would you care to mention your beloved Syria and Lebanon as imperialist creations too? Or mention how your beloved Iran was puppeteering for Britain since WW1 until the brief period with Mossadegh and then the Islamic Revolution?

Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi, Jordan, Palestine etc were all created by the Europeans after the first world war. Afghanistan likewise but to a lesser extent because it was already established as a stupid little entity due to the power vacuum in Iran, Central Asia, and India. Europeans determined only the southern border.

Differences that you have to keep in mind are that some countries are occupied physically, some politically, some economically, while some culturally. Afghanistan never let any of the forms take root completely. They were occupied, they drove the invaders back. Puppet govts were installed, puppets were overthrown. Culturally its part of the very strong Persian family that stands more rooted to its ideals than Tajiks to the North or Iranians to the West up until the Islamic revolution. Materialism was never let to take root in a culture that is monitored by wisdom of Hafez, Ferdawsi, or Rumi and thus never letting any form economic occupation. Right now its a new take and a new try by today's super power to occupy Afghanistan. Lets see what comes out of it. Iraq on the other hand has been occupied politically & economically since its formation, physically on and off, with on atm.

Another thing I hate about Pakistan is how any random molvi/mullah is looked up to.

I wish people slowly become educated and realize that memorizing the Quran doesn't automatically make you a pious scholar.

On 12/25/2017 at 2:45 AM, Jin Jin said:

What do you think about Pakistan?

Having spent time there recently  (disappointed they just banned shiachat) and in the past; I can say the future doesn't look too hopeful.  Of course it depends who you ask.

Pakistan has a deep seated corruption problem, as well as a poverty/labor, health, resource, educational,  religious and cultural inadequacy that is making little progress. 

Women have a demand on them to be more educated, while male youth on a majority basis cares  nothing for it.

Cultural backwardedness further perpetuates male dominated culture supressing women.

Let's not forget the FATA administered areas and the divisions among the people.

Unfortunately Pakistan is a relatively young country and cannot be compared to the US or other more developed countries.

They must allocate the majority of resources into the military to keep external threats (India) in check.

Pakistan has many critical issues it needs to handle in the coming times, before it falls further behind to a point of no return to stabilise into a state that has elevated standards of living than it does today. 

Of course we can't forget another damning issue, that is talent and bright minds being globally outsourced/exported to US, UK, China  etc. and never returning contributing their human capital to further Pakistan's development.  

But if you ask some people from Pakistan,  they're content with their lives and how things are.

Before terrorism Pakistan had tourism, now that well is drained.   

People must ask if money is coming into Pakistan faster than it is leaving, with many buying external products or externally based companies raking profits and paying employees a paltry salary, or students going to school outside of Pak etc. etc.

Edited by wmehar2

12 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

No you have been misled, I daily use Shia chat there is no problem.

Strange I came back 2 days ago.

It said the website was deemed  dangerous/harmful everytime I tried to access it, from the government. 

On 12/31/2017 at 10:58 AM, wmehar2 said:

Strange I came back 2 days ago.

It said the website was deemed  dangerous/harmful everytime I tried to access it, from the government. 

I am using SC right now from Pakistan without proxy and I have never had a problem ever.

Which ISP you were using? Did you use it through company servers or independently?

Bro @Wahdat I haven't read the entire thread but why should every discussion about Pakistan (or any other country, for that matter) become a discussion about its creation and who created it for what purpose? As you indicate there are many countries in the world both in the East and the West that came to exist due to the exigencies of regional politics or under the pressure of foreign intervention, or have different borders than they should have, or seceded from parent country at the cost of their own long term prosperity (Eg the Central and Southern Europe is made of countries that emerged through infighting between empires, South American is one big Hispanica divided into pieces on the basis of frozen battle lines, likewise Arab states and Israel). But I don't think any of this helps to discus the real problems people and societies face in those countries. That being said, we also know that states change over time, get better or worse depending on the path they take. It's better to focus on that than retell the old wives tale about their creation.

re: nationalism. It is a liability when it takes on toxic forms that blind people, but ironically it is also a necessary component in the development of societies that value their sovereignty and Independence, Countries you appreciate as being strong and independent (Russia, Iran, China etc) have all very strong nationalistic currents that resist foreign intervention. 

Just my two cents.

Edited by Marbles
fixed a line