Mohammed-Mehdi

Allah does not hold grudges | Forgive yourself |

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Thank you. The second time I watched this I realized how wonderful this video is. Allah does not hold grudges. There is always hope to repent and return to the Right Path.

12 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Thank you. The second time I watched this I realized how wonderful this video is. Allah does not hold grudges. There is always hope to repent and return to the Right Path.

He is truly the Merciful.  Also what I was thinking in the past was this ; Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is unlimited ,  and He has attributes. One of those is that he is the most forgiving right ? Everywhere , and beyond, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى has these attributes. Allahu Akbar ! 
Allah is greater than the word Allah is greater ( translated by myself from Arabic, could have a mistake by my understand or translation )

When you are viewing the video at youtube (not here in this topic), you can turn on the transcript to see the English words if you are not familiar with spoken English. Click on the three dots at the bottom right (circled in red in the image below) and select "Open transcript".

open transcript.jpg

@Hameedeh

Is it possible for you guys to enable the message for me again, I won't pm the mods, except for GC. :/ 

I am sorry, even though I don't understand what I did wrong. All I did was asking questions! Tried to be useful. 

Edited by Hamodiii