Vikram

Im a Hindu and I fell in love with a Muslim Girl

Rate this topic

@Danish-Ali and @Sumerian brothers, 

Before you allege something on me , i never made a generalised statement that all muslims brothers.... I never said all in the world.... 

In my friends circle only i have seen  few of the most religious muslim guys leaving their wives for reasons best known to God.... 

1) am truly and sincerely love my girl and God knows the reality...

2) if she goes for a muslim alliance - its a hypothetical scenario... May or May not be the guy may be as good as me for her or not .... 

Thats all i said...  I know assumptions will screw up lives ..... 

Just wanted to understand the Islamic perspective and posted this question... And got answers needed to question... 

Let's all leave this topic here.... Ill have to concentrate on what to do next rather than giving self explanatory mesgs... 

Sorry to hurt your feelings my dear brothers ....

Warm Regards!

Vikram.

8 hours ago, Vikram said:

Brother , true there are multiple paths, all lead to Him, if I do not consider this option i wouldn't have asked seniors here...For sure love and inner consciousness are 2 things at moment and mentally draining me out... 

In Hindu scriptures , no where there is mention if you pray to  someone else outside hinduism (Allah or God (Christianity) or etc)else you'll go to Hell or  it never said punish the non believers... 

Read the Quran and you will find out shortly that is not the case in Islam, there is only one path to Him. Look at this: 

مَّا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِرَجُلٍ مِّن قَلْبَيْنِ فِي جَوْفِهِ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلَ أَزْوَاجَكُمُ اللَّائِي تُظَاهِرُونَ مِنْهُنَّ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلَ أَدْعِيَاءَكُمْ أَبْنَاءَكُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ قَوْلُكُم بِأَفْوَاهِكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ الْحَقَّ وَهُوَ يَهْدِي السَّبِيلَ - 33:4

ख़ुदा ने किसी आदमी के सीने में दो दिल नहीं पैदा किये कि (एक ही वक्त दो इरादे कर सके) और न उसने तुम्हारी बीवियों को जिन से तुम जेहार करते हो तुम्हारी माएँ बना दी और न उसने तुम्हारे लिये पालकों को तुम्हारे बेटे बना दिये। ये तो फ़क़त तुम्हारी मुँह बोली बात (और ज़ुबानी जमा खर्च) है और (चाहे किसी को बुरी लगे या अच्छी) खुदा तो सच्ची कहता है और सीधी राह दिखाता है।

^You cannot have two "hearts" for Islam and Hinduism, there is no religious pluralism in Islam. It is not what our religion teaches, please understand this, Vikram.

BROTHERS... I've taken what I've wanted from this thread..... And I do apologize if I hurt someone / somewhere across the thread

I understand, I am just letting you know before you set yourself up for disappointment. I still recommend that you leave her, knowing that you aren't interested in converting to Islam.

9 hours ago, Vikram said:

Before you allege something on me , i never made a generalised statement that all muslims brothers.... I never said all in the world.... 

In my friends circle only i have seen  few of the most religious muslim guys leaving their wives for reasons best known to God.... 

no one is alleging anything on you . This is exactly what i am trying to tell you. you might have hindu friends who dint leave their wives and might have few muslim friends who did  , but that  doesnot mean world is filled with only such muslims and hindus and that she is bound to get some one from that category. (why make such assumptions while it is a hypothetical scenario )..rather than thinking negatively  if you really love her please pray that she finds a righteous muslim husband .Think positively ,she might get some one much better than you...Trust god and she will be fine . if you fear that she might end up marrying  some one who doesn't love her and would cause problems for her  .. trust me marrying a hindu would cause much worse problems for her than this.

Before deciding on what to do next. please strongly consider suggestions given in this thread.

2) if she goes for a muslim alliance - its a hypothetical scenario... May or May not be the guy may be as good as me for her or not ....

I’m sorry to say, but a Muslim man will always be better for her no matter what. For this life and the next.

Salam @vikram anyway great love requires great sacrifice if someone really loves someone else must sacrifices everything in favor of him/her in this case this sacrifice is required to do with you for her if you can't do this sacrifice it's better to let her becomes free.