.InshAllah.

Analysis of the Music Industry (video)

Music only disrupt you from remembering Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and allow Shaitan to mix between. Unfortunate music is nothing but a disease that have been with us since from childhood time and it is very hard to remove it and thus we easily invent excuses for it.

4 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Music only disrupt you from remembering Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and allow Shaitan to mix between. Unfortunate music is nothing but a disease that have been with us since from childhood time and it is very hard to remove it and thus we easily invent excuses for it.

"very hard to remove it " 
I don't think this is true. If you are serious and have a strong will to remove it out of your life, then is it still very hard ?
Furthermore , Imam Ali (AS) said " Always consider that which is distant as quite near and that which is difficult as very easy ".

Also replying to your comment, I want to say there are more negative effects then you said. For example look in the hadith what is said about the relationship between music and " zina ".

Very informative video no doubt about that, but some parts were kind of cringy to watch lol especially that one direction and anaconda reference, still though makes you think that how many sins we are committing due to music like a lot of these evil and dark tendencies have a root cause in music, jazakhallah khair for posting the video OP, I learned something new today 

6 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I don't think this is true. If you are serious and have a strong will to remove it out of your life, then is it still very hard ?
Furthermore , Imam Ali (AS) said " Always consider that which is distant as quite near and that which is difficult as very easy ".

It depends on person hearth. If a person accept God guidance and want's to obey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى in all matters, then by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى mercy it will become easy to remove. But we have people that are mixed, sinful who wan't to remove it and it seems that they always fall to music, even when they try to remove it. 

Edited by Dhulfikar

20 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

It depends on person hearth. If a person accept God guidance and want's to obey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى in all matters, then by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى mercy it will become easy to remove. But we have people that are mixed, sinful who wan't to remove it and it seems that they always fall to music, even when they try to remove it. 

It is true that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will help you if truly want to obey him and/or if you ask him to help. But I do not think this is the only way to remove or succeed in something. If an Atheist really want to for example remove music out of their life, it is not going to be that hard as you said.

For example some brothers say : I can not quit smoking. In fact, they can but they are not willing enough. So it really has to do with having a strong will

Salam this music Group/Band supports shia Islam in its songs & makes very angry wahabi channels on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbnW_sWxhLuWEMw0_sEOqAQ

https://www.instagram.com/officialdeensquad/

http://deensquad.com/

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this music Group/Band supports shia Islam in its songs & makes very angry wahabi channels on youtube

(part of) this is haram music and video's 

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi

15 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

It is true that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will help you if truly want to obey him and/or if you ask him to help. But I do not think this is the only way to remove or succeed in something. If an Atheist really want to for example remove music out of their life, it is not going to be that hard as you said.

For example some brothers say : I can not quit smoking. In fact, they can but they are not willing enough. So it really has to do with having a strong will

Music is not Tobacco, Alcohol or Drugs that society see it harmful, but Music is so normal to them and it is everywhere and listening even once here and there with intention to listen it is not as removing music out of your life at all. 

Edited by Dhulfikar

when anybody work in music industry its very hard to avoid Haram acts as they are new to Islam & dont receive enough Islamic teachings but at least their action causes annoying wahabis channels.

14 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Yes, now let's take that haram music style in new level and add Hijab and religion on the mix and you get greater haram. Shame on all these so called muslims who openly sin and may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى guide them.

Edited by Dhulfikar

1 minute ago, Dhulfikar said:

Music is not Tobacco, Alcohol or Drugs that society see it harmful, but Music is so normal to them and it is everywhere and listening even once here and there with intention to listen it is not as removing music out of your life at all. 

I think you didn't understand me, but I could be wrong.
I was just responding to a part of what you was saying and that is : "  it is very hard to remove it "
This is just not true. If somebody really want to remove it , they will find it is not so hard to remove it.
Furthermore, I quoted a hadith of Imam Ali (AS) which is relevant to this point and if you understand the hadith as I do , you will see once again that it can not be hard,let alone " very hard ". 

You also talked about whether or not a person accepts God's guidance and wants to obey Him. I reacted to that point, and once again of course Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى can and will make things easier if the person deserves it.  
My reaction to this point is that even an atheists can reach things or succeed in things without even believing in Allah , let alone accepting His guidance and wanting to obey Him, without a lot of hardship if they really want to achieve this / have a strong will

11 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

when anybody work in music industry its very hard to avoid Haram acts as they are new to Islam & dont receive enough Islamic teachings but at least their action causes annoying wahabis channels.

This is not the way we should think if you ask me. 
And if you think more about this, they could use this as a weapon to lie even more about the Shia of Ali (AS)

4 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I think you didn't understand me, but I could be wrong.
I was just responding to a part of what you was saying and that is : "  it is very hard to remove it "
This is just not true. If somebody really want to remove it , they will find it is not so hard to remove it.
Furthermore, I quoted a hadith of Imam Ali (AS) which is relevant to this point and if you understand the hadith as I do , you will see once again that it can not be hard,let alone " very hard ". 

You also talked about whether or not a person accepts God's guidance and wants to obey Him. I reacted to that point, and once again of course Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى can and will make things easier if the person deserves it.  
My reaction to this point is that even an atheists can reach things or succeed in things without even believing in Allah , let alone accepting His guidance and wanting to obey Him, without a lot of hardship if they really want to achieve this / have a strong will

I understand what you mean Brother, and my answer is that it depend on the state of the hearth and Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى mercy.

40 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

This is not the way we should think if you ask me. 
And if you think more about this, they could use this as a weapon to lie even more about the Shia of Ali (AS)

I'm agree with you the music Industry is a two edge sword & must cope with very cautiously by the way using music by Black people is very popular for Religion.

that practices widely among them but they must receive good education to use it in a true way.   

12 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

8 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I don't think this is true. If . . .

l do think it is "true"  --at least with me.

l mostly avoid music because l start reciting it within my own head.

l can work around and catch myself reciting Quran, but if l listen to music --especially if l heard it when l was young-- then l start re-playing it by memory.

The music industry is horrible and disgusting. 

Harram music fools you - to an extent that you are okay with what is being shown. Music has a very simple method of poisoning you. I'm sure everyone in the music industry knows this.

There are two aspects when it comes to harram music and both work hand in hand to misguide literally anyone.

(1) The rhythm/catchy tune which anyone can easily be attracted towards. Our dopamine is released and it is the short term pleasure which sucks us into a deep hole.

(2) Explicit lyrics/video full of abuse, profanity and vulgarity. These are the values that are thought well before, which society wants to instil into the minds of innocent people.

You get desenstized by (1) and all of a sudden you start to lose your rationality.  At this state we become more emotional and start developing strong feelings.

When (1) does its job, then our rationality clogs up. We start viewing sex, alcohol and vulgar scenes from the lens of our emotional and irrational state. We don't care about Ahlulbayt (as) and Prophets (as) at this state. All we care about is the beats and how to wiggle. All we care about is our desires etc.

No matter what harram song is on - we do still have a conscious which to some extent tells us "what if you die right now", "will Allah really be pleased with you". Unfortunately we keep ignoring that conscious and music is a weapon shaytan uses to make us do so.

It is an internal battle we all are faced with. The conflict between truth and falsehood, rationality and emotions, desires and divine motives etc.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans