Haji 2003

Bible prophecy & Trump

Rate this topic

I came up with a great idea for entertainment. I go into youtube and use the title of this thread as a search term. Some really good stuff comes up. Here's an example and I'll be posting more as I find them.

The fun bit in the following video is around 3.25. The commentator is drawing parallels between references to Israel in the Book of Ezekiel and modern day America. It's all going pretty well when he says that God chastises Israel for various misdemeanors and the same ones he uses to criticise America.

It all starts going to pot when he quotes this from Ezekiel: "I sought for a man among them who would make a wall..."

And that's where the Don comes in ... I kid you not.

Here's another good 'un.

OK so this one starts off with references to the Clintons, but they're good ones.

The substantive story starts at 10.00. Before that it's his salesman's pitch. And at 13.00 the link is made between Bill Clinton and Ahab (in the old testament). Obviously, Bible prophecy is equal opportunities and it goes on to make references to Hillary Clinton (Jezebel) ...

Hi they made these prophecies true by pre written scenario   from this book to show themselves have blessing of God  but these are like a hollywood movie not by will of God

Have you all seen the video of Fox News saying that the 12th Mahdi is the anti christ? It’s hilarious the amount of stupidity they spew out. It’s funny when he claims he has done in-depth research on the matter. :hahaha: