Jin Jin

What about Kashmir?

Rate this topic

Yeah I'm surprised why Muslims are just concerned about Palestine but not about Kashmir.

So many Iraqi, Iranni, Labanese etc. Will do everything to support Palestine by chanting "free Palestine", but they don't even care about how many people are suffering in Kashmir.

I don't get it!! :censored: If you're a Muslim - be against injustice everywhere. 

5 hours ago, Ali-india said:

We should atleast remember people of Kashmir, Yemen, Myanmar, Palestine, Syria and Bahrain in our duas..

Al Ajal ya imam.

and the Rohingya, Mindinao, Guiene, Thailand, Gujarat, Cameroon, ...

4 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah I'm surprised why Muslims are just concerned about Palestine but not about Kashmir.

So many Iraqi, Iranni, Labanese etc. Will do everything to support Palestine by chanting "free Palestine", but they don't even care about how many people are suffering in Kashmir.

I don't get it!! :censored: If you're a Muslim - be against injustice everywhere. 

That's why it is better to read Du'a Simaat often and ask Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى protection for the Prophet Muhammad Ummah.

Edited by Dhulfikar

I hate to say it but people do have something against the indo-pak community.

Deep inside we all have this horrible side.

I would love to see all middle easterns protest against the killings that take place in Kashmir.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

23 minutes ago, Jin Jin said:

Although loss of life is always tragic, the number you mentioned nowhere matches to that in the article. 

Kashmir has been in grip of violence since partition over a land dispute. It's quite different from the occupation of Palestine by Israel. 

:bismillah::bismillah:

Assalamun alaykum,
I'd rather wish Kashmir remains a part of India. 
We the Shias of India have the freedom to practice our faith. I, as an Indian Shia, can pray peacefully without the masjid being blown up by a loony Taliban suicide bomber. I can do matam without fearing that my Imambargah will be fired upon by some nasibi monster. I can stand up inside my university classroom and argue my case without fearing that my Nasibi professor will give me bad grades just because I happen to prostrate on a turbah, or without fearing that I will be target killed the moment I step outside its gates.

The Kashmiri Shia have absolutely no stake in this chop-shop of a separatist movement. Those leaders who are demanding 'azadi' in the streets of Kashmir are the same anti-shia nawasib and khawarij who are engaging in the genocide of our brethren in Pakistan, they are hand-in-glove with the Saudi-funded nasibi terrorist organizations of Pakistan who are killing our shia brethren in Pakistan. Do these people think that we the Shias of India do not know what they are doing in Gilgit-Baltistan and the Hunza Valley? Azadari is banned in Kashmir, and nope, the ban has not been put in place by the Indian government, it has been put in place by the provincial government. The shia are facing systematic discrimination in Kashmir from the separatists. Now that they need our support, they are being all lovey-dovey. The moment Kashmir secedes from the Indian Union, the state of the Kashmiri shias is going to be like that of the Shia in Pakistan. Read this to get a true look at the state of affairs at the ground level. All this while the strong hand of the Indian government is still present in the valley to guard us....what will happen once Kashmir secedes and becomes a satellite-state of the Pakistan-Taliban-Saudi nexus? The very thought fills me with horror. I live in this country and hence know the ground reality.

No sane Shia, apart from a few poppycock propagandists whose sole task is to regurgitate the propaganda briefs supplied from you-know-where will want to become a persecuted minority by trading away his freedom for hollow slogans and false promises. Read this thread and look up the shia responses.

Edited by AbdusSibtayn