Salsabeel

Access to Shiachat restricted in Pakistan?

Rate this topic

as salaam alaikum sister

so on humor ground am i allowed to make same statement just interchange the name of the country ..???

sister ..humor should be in such taste where everyone should accept and have fun ....but when some one is getting hurt then it doesnt remain humour ....

it reallly hurt me as indian ..as i mention if such humour is happening then better i should quit i cant sit and watch people insulting MY COUNTRY ...which is far better zindabad ....

@Hameedeh am sorry to say but that’s a very sensitive statement and jokes on ones motherland is something we should definitely refrain from , even if it’s a joke such statements shouldn’t be encouraged .  I too condemned that statement of Abbas . I have Come across many good contributors here in shiachat who happens to be Indians .. 

4 minutes ago, zafa said:

so on humor ground am i allowed to make same statement just interchange the name of the country ..???

Let me clear your reservations brother, 

Pakistan Zindabad, India Zindabad :)
Chill now, my parents were Indians before the partition. My ancestor belongs to Muzaffar Nagar, Tehsir Jansath UP. 

The statement of Brother Abbas was in response to the news which I shared

On 12/14/2017 at 11:32 PM, Salsabeel said:

:) A friend of mine has informed me that the agencies are working on it, if they feel it is threat to national security, they will block it.

It was a humor, dont worry sweet heart! 

bro salsabeel yes it should be zindabad .
Agree bro it was in response but my concern is ,response should be calculated when its from site admin..or else it will be a benchmark where everyone gets free license to say whatever they feel about other countries...reference will be such statement

6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

It was a humor, dont worry sweet heart! 

It was most likely a cricket related joke. Br. Abbas is not a mean person. Let me remind @zafa and @ephemeral that if there is a complaint they need to send a PM. It's not good form to talk about a Site Admin in his absence. 

sister please no one is talking about someone in pvt i am putting up my concern on the post where it has happen i am not comming up with new post ..if you want to defend it you have all the rites but ..I love my country and i will not let any one to make fun of my country simple and straight ..

so i think better we indian should think of joining this site its only for indian haters ....

the way things are defended leading to it .yeah its bad on my part to draw such conclusion ...put yourself in my shoe some one says some thing even humorous about your motherland
and then its been defended what should one conclude

Instead of saying bad about the comment other admin commenting its bad to talk about some one in the absense ..but saying bad about someones country its not bad it humorous ....
should i conclude positive ..

and here people talking about unity ...fairy talessssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 minute ago, zafa said:

the way things are defended leading to it .yeah its bad on my part to draw such conclusion ...put yourself in my shoe some one says some thing even humorous about your motherland
and then its been defended what should one conclude

I would not over react to that statement my dear brother. I think you have notified your reservations, that is sufficient. 

yeah reservation was enough i do believe that it wasnt worth of defending ........

If pakistan blocking some website for there country security issue ..

For me its hard to understand where does india opposite of zindabad stands here even if its said in humorous way

it was over reacted and childish statement

Sorry if i was over reacting just remember one dialogue

India zindabad tha zindabad hai aur zindabad rahega ........kisi ke bolney se badal nahi jaega

One question bro Abbas ......Shiachat is blocked in .U.AE .offcourse its there own reason security or something else ..just want suggestion which country should i say opposite of zindabad for it. ..offcourse in humorous way ...

1 minute ago, zafa said:

just want suggestion which country should i say opposite of zindabad for it. ..offcourse in humorous way ...

If this question directed towards me, I would have replied "only India" (in humorous sense once again) as you are posing extremely patriotic. :hahaha:

BTW bro that question was for bro Abbas but as u replied offcourse again humorous and again india .........i am in UAE for more then 10 years and belive me ur answer is 1000% wrong here national will blame only one country ...not humrous but you can find yourself in serious way ...

and will see people patriotism if something like comes about there motherland hope its doesnt come up but still ......jo kiya wohee paogey kaantein boengey to phool kahan se kaatoge

Bro all Humorous way

8 minutes ago, zafa said:

Bro all Humorous way

I am leaving your humor like a experienced batsman Javed Miandad used to leave the googly of Harbajan Singh.

You may say "well left" now :hahaha:

Edited by Salsabeel

23 hours ago, ephemeral said:

there is nothing humorous about it now . Astagfirullah ..You are just trying to hurt him more . 

@zafa brother you have valid points but please calm down .. 

I have now started to enjoy his sensitivity :). He was reminding me the India Pakistan match I saw last time in Sharjah where I was sitting just opposite to Indian crowd & we were chanting "haray ga bhaye haray ga, Hindustan haray ga" & they were chanting "Jeetay ga bhaye jeetay ga Hindustan jeetay ga" :D

And in the end, India lost the match 

i am enjoying your ego bro ....yeah sharjah 7 LBWSSS what a win enjoy win bro ...:)) dont forget to percel sweet to me ..:))))

1 minute ago, zafa said:

bro when is the world cup is it round the corner .....hahahhaha ..yeah yeah dont come up with champion trophy final.....:))))))

:D Finally, I have diverted your attention.... 

Well, you have defeated us in them both, but I can assure you a promising defeat of India in coming events :)

@zafa be cool  if you search social media such as Youtube Comments you will find more harsh insulting to Iranians+Shia muslims even non Iranain Shias like Egypt  have worse conditions.

ashvazdanghe agree there are much more insulting on internet ..but this is shiachat where people from diff country login to learn ...and such statement should be restricted thats what i meant nothing more

Bro salsabeel ...seriously now u r getting patriotic ..:) if you check 2 teams on paper and current ranking your statment of promising defeat is just base on your bias love towards your motherland thats natural ..:)))

7 hours ago, zafa said:

your statment of promising defeat is just base on your bias love towards your motherland thats natural ..:)))

No, it was based on fact that cricket is by chance. Whatever papers & rankings are suggesting, it is a fact that no one predicts about Pakistani team.