mohammad nadeem

Whats killing our brothers in Palestine?

Rate this topic

Yes but that "sense" came into being after revelation. 

Be careful of your sense because it does not necessary mean that parent verses imply to them too because of the word of "Mother" of Believer.

About Insulting, there is only one case allowed to Insult in Islam, I try to find the hadith Insha'Allah.

From Sistani Fatwa:

The Question:

as-Salamu Alykum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu,

A video clip has been seen several times on social network web sites showing a congregation during the martyrdom of al-Imam al-Jawad (a.s.). This group of people from the area known as al-A'dhamiyyah are shown shouting out insults upon 'Omar, A’isha, and others. Is this type of behavior condemned by the supreme religious authority, especially since it involves the insult of religious figures of our brothers of the Sunni school of thought, and it could potentially fuel unrest amongst the people of Iraq and jeopardize peace?

The Answer:

In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful

This type of behavior is condemned, strongly denounced and contrary to the commands of the Imams of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) to their followers. Allah is The Guide.

30 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

I gave you the example "Allahumma al'an fulan". Dont put her name in place of fulan.

There is no problem in cursing like scholars curse "wa la'natud-daaimatu ala a'adaehim ajmaeen".

Ajmaeen covers all. No need to name anyone.

If we are not in front of any of their followers, there's no problem in cursing with names.

4 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Netanyahu,  Trump are personalities,  they are also mocked

I think these two dont have any idea of Ahlul Bayt. They are just the enemies of Islam.

The enemies of Ahlul Bayt exists only within the folds of Islam i.e., from those who call themselves Muslims but are not actually.

Edited by Salsabeel

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

I think these two dont have any idea of Ahlul Bayt. They are just the enemies of Islam.

So we can mock enemies of Islam... I don't understand this logic u people claim to mock and condemn enemy of Islam but at the same time don't do it for the biggest criminals of Islamic history 

4 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

So we can mock enemies of Islam... I don't understand this logic u people claim to mock and condemn enemy of Islam but at the same time don't do it for the biggest criminals of Islamic history 

You're just mixing up.

And your intentions are nothing but to mock your own scholars. 

Wassalam

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

You're just mixing up.

And your intentions are nothing but to mock your own scholars. 

Wassalam

Nope just showing hypocrisy of those people who condemn there own enemies but fail to do it and find excuses for enemies of aale Muhammad a.s

Edited by mohammad nadeem

1 minute ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Nope just showing hypocrisy of those people

That's it.

You're claiming to know the secrets of heart. You are mocking your own scholars, your words are witness against you.

6 hours ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Same with iranian government recruited shias. Curse Iran enemies but not ahlulbayts.. Coz peace will be affected.. Ur cursing of Israel doesn't affect peace in Palestine? 

your mind is as logical as a salafi's... arguing with you is like arguing with [EDIT]. 

Edited by Hassan-

4 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

That's it.

You're claiming to know the secrets of heart. You are mocking your own scholars, your words are witness against you.

Yup now a days such a condition are being made shias are made to forgot real enemies of Islam who usurped the haq of ahlebait a.s and are more focused on this media propaganda enemy , lets assume  Tomorrow Iran has a deal with Israel like it Had with Americans recently then Israel will be good for all of u 

3 hours ago, kirtc said:

your mind is as logical as a salafi's... arguing with you is like arguing with [EDIT]. 

Yup when I curse enemies of aale Muhammad,  I wud be ape,  mi6 agent and Iranians are as if Verse of purification was revealed on them 

Edited by Hassan-

12 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Yup when I curse enemies of aale Muhammad,  I wud be ape,  mi6 agent and Iranians are as if Verse of purification was revealed on them 

You are stuck on cursing two figures... there is yazid mouawiya, harun,, ma'mun.. so on.. all these guys tortured imprisoned and oppressed the Imams and Shias... Abu bakr and omar are dumb yes, but they are not THE enemies of ahul beyt.. cursing them has little significance in the grand story... We curse to distinguish ourselves from the oppressors. Islam didnt end after imam Hussein a.s died. There were imams and enemies of ahul beyt... until this day.. the enemies are clear.. Ahl Saud and Israel are the two most oppressive regimes that both agree on destroying Iran because it is the heart of Shia Islam in the world today. And here you are saying we should curse the enemies, but not Israell.... do you understand how stupid what you are saying is

Edited by kirtc

12 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Yup now a days such a condition are being made shias are made to forgot real enemies of Islam who usurped the haq of ahlebait a.s and are more focused on this media propaganda enemy , lets assume  Tomorrow Iran has a deal with Israel like it Had with Americans recently then Israel will be good for all of u 

What's your opinion on Saudi arabia? 

1 minute ago, kirtc said:

You are stuck on cursing two figures... there is yazid mouawiya, harun,, ma'mun.. so on.. all these guys tortured imprisoned and oppressed the Imams and Shias... Abu bakr and omar are dumb yes, but they are not THE enemies of ahul beyt.. cursing them has little significance in the grand story... We curse to distinguish ourselves from the oppressors. Islam didnt end after imam Hussein a.s died. There were imams and enemies of ahul beyt... until this day.. the enemies are clear.. Ahl Saud and Israel are the two most oppressive regimes that both agree on destroying Iran because it is the heart of Shia Islam in the world today. And here you are saying we should curse the enemies but not Israell.... do you understand how stupid what you are saying is

Biggest enemies of aale Muhammad are abu bakr and umar,  they laid the foundation of all oppression.. Don't have an iota of doubt on there kufr.. I say curse Israel however much u want but at the same time curse enemies of aale Muhammad... If u don't curse enemies of aale Muhammad citing the reason of peace then cursing Israel is also not justified coz that too hurts feeling of people 

2 minutes ago, kirtc said:

You are stuck on cursing two figures... there is yazid mouawiya, harun,, ma'mun.. so on.. all these guys tortured imprisoned and oppressed the Imams and Shias... Abu bakr and omar are dumb yes, but they are not THE enemies of ahul beyt.. cursing them has little significance in the grand story...

Wut???

I think you are trolling.

Just now, Sirius_Bright said:

Wut???

I think you are trolling.

omar and abu bakr are men who were taken by the dunya and led to the rise of ignorance. but they are no where near as evil as abu sofya, moawiya, or yazid. These are the true enemies of Ahul Beyt.. the others cant compare in level of evilness

2 minutes ago, kirtc said:

omar and abu bakr are men who were taken by the dunya and led to the rise of ignorance. but they are no where near as evil as abu sofya, moawiya, or yazid. These are the true enemies of Ahul Beyt.. the others cant compare in level of evilness

Ahadith of Imam a.s think otherwise.. These two men are the root cause of all evils.. Had they not usurped caliphate then muawiya,  yazeed would never have come into picture.. 

Edited by mohammad nadeem

1 minute ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Ahadith of Imam a.s think otherwise.. These two men are the root cause of all evils.. Had they not usurped caliphate then muawiya,  yazeed would never have come into picture.. 

state the hadith and imam

Just now, kirtc said:

Who usurped the right of Ali (a.s.)?

Who put rope on my Imam's neck?

Who killed Janabe Fatema (s.a.)?

Who killed Janabe Mohsin (a.s.)?

Who put Mua'wiyah to power? and then Yazid?

Etc.etc.

If these two are not the enemies of Ahlulbait (ams) then no one is.

16 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Who usurped the right of Ali (a.s.)?

Who put rope on my Imam's neck?

Who killed Janabe Fatema (s.a.)?

Who killed Janabe Mohsin (a.s.)?

Who put Mua'wiyah to power? and then Yazid?

Etc.etc.

If these two are not the enemies of Ahlulbait (ams) then no one is.

listen, we all agree they were wrong, but I can argue there way more evil men then them, simply Yazid is one of them. 

The fatwa people dont agree with in Iran is not enough to discredit all of Syd.Khamaeni..

I will ask shia to come live in my city, where every building is mixed between shia, sunni, druze and christians.. and curse the sahaba... see how far that will get you walking down the street.. Many take the fatwa as if the Syd. loves them and is protecting them... how small minded is that. 

And for all who say they are too lovey dovey pro unitiy.... Im sorry but it is them who are the only ones actually killing the true enemies of ahl beyt in iraq, syria, yemen.... I dont see the shirazis/habibis doing ANYthing except backwards stuff like this guy saying we shouldnt curse israel... 

Fact is that Israelis killed Palestinians even before Iranians do that so the link has no place here now you could curse some deviate people in history of Islam if you want and many scholars has no problem with that in Iran.