mohammad nadeem

Whats killing our brothers in Palestine?

Rate this topic

56 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Relations doesn't matters,  imaan matters,  abu jahl was uncle of Rasool Allah s.a.w.s

:) well I suggest you to tell these things to Allah (s.w.t), I have presented before you His commands and you have no option except to say "same'na wa ata'na", if you're a believer.

Just now, Salsabeel said:

What do you understand by 'Insulting the symbols of sunni brother is forbidden'? 

It is very simple, it is not said that you do not point out their mistakes & wrong doings.

Insulting means cursing them by taking their names for example "Allahumma al'an Abu Bakr (al baghdadi, for instance)". There is no prohibition on cursing the enemies of Ahlul Bayt.

If you honestly think Irans and Iranians condemnation of the action of the israeli government is the cause of why they are oppressing the Palestinian people in their own land, then you are absolutely clueless.

If the government of israel cared at all about what others say, then they would have listened to the UN declaration that states that the lands they have taken are illegally occupied, yet they build new houses on lands they dont own every day while demolishing houses and farm land that have been there for centuries, they do not care.

In fact, it is the duty of EVERY muslim to condemn oppression and other wrong doings under the holy command of amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar, if you would refrain from taking a clear stance against oppression and wrong doing because you are afraid of humans, then you are not only a clueless person but you are also a coward and in truth you are showing levels of kufr by fearing other than Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى not raise us with the same group of people as those who are clueless and afraid of men. Historically speaking, they are called ahlul kuufa.

1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

It is very simple, it is not said that you do not point out their mistakes & wrong doings.

Insulting means cursing them by taking their names for example "Allahumma al'an Abu Bakr (al baghdadi, for instance)". There is no prohibition on cursing the enemies of Ahlul Bayt.

Yep, there is, according to a well known maraja. 

9 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Yep, there is, according to a well known maraja. 

Is it better to insult someones wife or to make him realize shes not a kind person by making him think? What effect will either approach result in?

One is the easy way and the other is the hard.

I want to add also that, comparing our sunni brothers to the israeli zionist and sinister government in our approach is a ridiculous compassion as one group believes in Islam but are ignorant of its history while the other group hates islam and would love to see it gone.

Edited by IbnSina

2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I want to add also that, comparing our sunni brothers to the israeli zionist and sinister government in our approach is a ridiculous compassion as one group believes in Islam but are ignorant of its history while the other group hates islam and would love to see it gone.

very true - it's not even like comparing an orange to an apple.

most even don't know  except for imam hassan (as) and imam hussin (as), let alone acknowledging the existence of the purified and goodly progeny.

so, i say, someone has cool it down.

1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

I want to see that fatwa & want to know the logic behind such ruling. It sounds strange.

Would you say the treatment of Imam Ali(as), the man which we claim we are followers of, towards Aisha at the battle of the camel was strange as well?

2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Would you say the treatment of Imam Ali(as), the man which we claim we are followers of, towards Aisha at the battle of the camel was strange as well?

Already mentioned my viewpoint about ummahaat ul momineen, brother. 

5 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

If you accept her as wife of Prophet then it makes her mother of believers as per a verse of Quran and as per another verse you have the command of Allah " wala taqullahuma uffin wala tanharhuma wa qullahuma qowlan kareema".

Any scholar would not allow you to curse your biological mother nor the one who became your mother via revelation.

4 hours ago, kirtc said:

this  problem of the negative iq shias..  where they know they have to do laanat as a wajib... but completely misunderstand its benefits and purpose.

the reason of laanat it to distinguish as muslims that you are against oppression and tyrannny. yet your brain doesnt recognise israel to be the face of the oppression and tyranny in todays world..  

your twisted logic is of no use to us.. i dont care how many shias yasser Habib  recruited... if they are this dumb they are usless shias..

Same with iranian government recruited shias. Curse Iran enemies but not ahlulbayts.. Coz peace will be affected.. Ur cursing of Israel doesn't affect peace in Palestine? 

4 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

:) well I suggest you to tell these things to Allah (s.w.t), I have presented before you His commands and you have no option except to say "same'na wa ata'na", if you're a believer.

Aisha violated quran,  can you please read 'and stay quietly in your houses,'  33.33...so she has disobeyed Allah and his prophet by going in jamal.. And she openly hated Ali as,  u can check sahih bukhari vol 3 hadith 761.... And it is a mutawatir ahadith of holy prophet that Ali a.s is with truth and truth is with Ali a.s.. Now any one who opposes him is on batil.. And if you go through the history learn her actions and judge her on the basis of her actions... Even quran condemns her acts surah tahrim earlier verses.. Don't be blind,  have a sight and see.

Edited by mohammad nadeem

2 hours ago, IbnSina said:

If you honestly think Irans and Iranians condemnation of the action of the israeli government is the cause of why they are oppressing the Palestinian people in their own land, then you are absolutely clueless.

If the government of israel cared at all about what others say, then they would have listened to the UN declaration that states that the lands they have taken are illegally occupied, yet they build new houses on lands they dont own every day while demolishing houses and farm land that have been there for centuries, they do not care.

In fact, it is the duty of EVERY muslim to condemn oppression and other wrong doings under the holy command of amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar, if you would refrain from taking a clear stance against oppression and wrong doing because you are afraid of humans, then you are not only a clueless person but you are also a coward and in truth you are showing levels of kufr by fearing other than Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى not raise us with the same group of people as those who are clueless and afraid of men. Historically speaking, they are called ahlul kuufa.

Yup condemn oppression.. Y forget the first oppression which happened after the shahadat of holy prophet s.a.w.s..come out and raise chants against them like you do against Israel 

Is it better to insult someones wife or to make him realize shes not a kind person by making him think? What effect will either approach result in?

I have made clear before that I'm not in favour of public cursing because it can cause fitnah. But Ahlulbait (ams) has done tabarrah against their enemies and we have to do it as well, be it in prayers, in their mind or in front of other shias.

Nah brother, we are comparing Israeli Zionists with enemies of Ahlulbait (ams) and not common Muslims.

My main aim for this post  was if the tabarra of Iran against Israel is not the reason of Palestinians getting killed by Israelis then don't give this lame excuse that tabarra against enemies of aale Muhammad a.s is the reason of shias getting killed and stop doing it for the sake of peace... Then please stop cursing Israel too for the sake of peace 

Edited by mohammad nadeem

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Sure, we can start respecting Abu Sufyan and Hind as well. They were set free and given amnesty by Holy Prophet (sawa) after the conquest of Mecca.

55 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Aisha violated quran,  can you please read 'and stay quietly in your houses,'  33.33...so she has disobeyed Allah and his prophet by going in jamal.. And she openly hated Ali as,  u can check sahih bukhari vol 3 hadith 761.... And it is a mutawatir ahadith of holy prophet that Ali a.s is with truth and truth is with Ali a.s.. Now any one who opposes him is on batil.. And if you go through the history learn her actions and judge her on the basis of her actions... Even quran condemns her acts surah tahrim earlier verses.. Don't be blind,  have a sight and see.

Whatever she did, just wanted to know do you accept her as wife of Prophet or not? If yes, then she is your mother & you have the command "wala taqullahuma uffin wala tanherhuma".

How Imam Ali treated her after the battle of Jamal is an additional point of guidance.

45 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

http://www.usislam.org/SunniShia/ali_khamenei_fatwa_on_aisha.htm

This is a very famous fatwa. You have definitely heard this.

It says & I quote:

Ayatollah Khamenei issued a fatwa, declared unlawful the insulting Prophet's wife Aisha, and any of the Sunni Islamic symbols.

You said he has issued fatwa not to curse enemies of Ahlul Bayt. While the above seems to me not allowing to curse by taking names.

Why is this disinformation brother? Bohtan is a sin, I hope you know that.

14 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Whatever she did, just wanted to know do you accept her as wife of Prophet or not? If yes, then she is your mother & you have the command "wala taqullahuma uffin wala tanherhuma".

How Imam Ali treated her after the battle of Jamal is an additional point of guidance.

She is mother in sense that nobody can marry her after Nabi departure, the parents of wala taqullahuma uffin wala tanherhuma does not apply to them.

Because repel evil with goodness.

Edited by Dhulfikar

1 minute ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Imam treated her with grace and not justice. That doesn't mean we should start respecting her.

No one says to start respecting her, the problem is with insulting her.

5 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

I would like to understand how does that implies 'not to curse by name'.

I gave you the example "Allahumma al'an fulan". Dont put her name in place of fulan.

There is no problem in cursing like scholars curse "wa la'natud-daaimatu ala a'adaehim ajmaeen".

Ajmaeen covers all. No need to name anyone.

2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

I gave you the example "Allahumma al'an fulan". Dont put her name in place of fulan.

There is no problem in cursing like scholars curse "wa la'natud-daaimatu ala a'adaehim ajmaeen".

Ajmaeen covers all. No need to name anyone.

Ajmaeen covers Israel too,  y separate chants for them and saying all those margs 

13 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

She is mother in sense that nobody can marry her after Nabi departure, the parents of wala taqullahuma uffin wala tanherhuma does not apply to them.

Yes but that "sense" came into being after revelation. 

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 6:
النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ وَأُولُو الْأَرْحَامِ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِبَعْضٍ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُهَاجِرِينَ إِلَّا أَن تَفْعَلُوا إِلَىٰ أَوْلِيَائِكُم مَّعْرُوفًا كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا

The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are (as) their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.
(English - Shakir)

We cannot marry with the mothers of our wives too. Are we set free to insult them? No moral or social binding is inplace for us?

21 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Because repel evil with goodness.

The same has been advised by Ayatullah Khamenei with his fatwa.