mohammad nadeem

Whats killing our brothers in Palestine?

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

They have invented these titles or are these title present in the verses of Quran?

Are the wives of Prophet not mentioned as mothers of believers?
Are the companions not mentioned as "Raziallaho anh" in Quran?
Are they the judges who include or remove someone from any sort of list? Who is the ultimate judge in your viewpoint? 

Was not these people whom you are defending hurt Fatema zehra s.a usurped fadak just like Israel is usurping Palestinian land,  same female fought Ali a.s in jamal,  like we had 22 day war in Lebanon with Israel ,  same women shot arrows at the funeral of Imam Hasan a.s...now why all the respect for aale Muhammad a.s enemies and hatred for irans enemies

6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

They have invented these titles or are these title present in the verses of Quran?

Are the wives of Prophet not mentioned as mothers of believers?
Are the companions not mentioned as "Raziallaho anh" in Quran?
Are they the judges who include or remove someone from any sort of list? Who is the ultimate judge in your viewpoint? 

Umar usurped fadak killed janab e mohsin a.s, Israel is usurping Palestinian land and killing innocent children... If you don't curse umar then u have no right to curse Israel... Why hypocrisy 

Just now, mohammad nadeem said:

Stick to topic,  if u curse Israel then curse enemies of aale Muhammad.. And if u don't then don't curse anyone 

:) You are putting allegation on me that I am defending the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (asws).... Am I defending them or asking something about your negative opinion about your own scholars? May I know which of your scholar don't curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt?

Calm down, I am neither Iranian nor the muqallid of Ayatullah Khamenei.

2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

:) You are putting allegation on me that I am defending the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (asws).... Am I defending them or asking something about your negative opinion about your own scholars? May I know which of your scholar don't curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt?

Calm down, I am neither Iranian nor the muqallid of Ayatullah Khamenei.

Simple question do u curse those who usurped caliphate of Ali a.s and usurped fadak and fought Ali a.s in jamal? If not u r there defender and that we can have separate discussion of that topic... Currently stick to this y Israel is cursed openly and not enemies of aale Muhammad a.s.. If peace is the reason then stop cursing Israel may be we will have some peace in Palestine 

Simple question do u curse those who usurped caliphate of Ali a.s and usurped fadak and fought Ali a.s in jamal?

All "those" who are the enemies of Ahlul Bayt, are MALA'OON. I have no doubt about it.

Now do you think there exist any shia scholar, who loves the enemies of Ahlul Bayt or who don't curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt?

2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

All "those" who are the enemies of Ahlul Bayt, are MALA'OON. I have no doubt about it.

Now do you think there exist any shia scholar, who loves the enemies of Ahlul Bayt or who don't curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt?

Y we can't condemn umar  in Iran coz ayatullah Khamenei disallows it but we can shout all the marg chants for Israel openly.. If you see he is enemy of aale Muhammad while latter is enemy of Iran.. So iranian enemy is bigger for us than the enemies of aale Muhammad a.s..if peace is the real reason behind this  then stop cursing all of them.. There shouldn't be hypocrisy 

1 minute ago, mohammad nadeem said:

we can't condemn umar  in Iran coz ayatullah Khamenei disallows it but we can shout all the marg chants for Israel openly

Does he disallow to curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt? Or he doesn't allow to take names while cursing the enemies of Ahlul Bayt?

Does Ayatullah Sistani allow you to curse him with his name or anyone from ummahatul momineen?

9 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Does he disallow to curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt? Or he doesn't allow to take names while cursing the enemies of Ahlul Bayt?

Does Ayatullah Sistani allow you to curse him with his name or anyone from ummahatul momineen?

According to ayatullah Khamenei u can't curse he has the Fatwa but u can openly say death to Israel... Ayatullah sistani never disallowed anyone from taking names while cursing 

According to ayatullah Khamenei u can't curse he has the Fatwa but u can openly say death to Israel

Can you share that fatwa here? So that I & rest of our friends can view that.. I would appreciate that

1 hour ago, mohammad nadeem said:

So this should be ended,  Iran should come out and say that we should stop disrespecting other countries which hurts there feelings,  so there will be less chaos like they ask shias to stop cursing enemies of aale Muhammad a.s for peace.. Why not stop cursing Israel for peace? 

I'm not talking about Iranians. I'm talking about rest of these people in different countries who go to street and protesting and burn Israel flags, what about them, for them it is OK, but when Iran do such a thing, then suddenly it is the cause of Palestinian killings?

21 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Can you share that fatwa here? So that I & rest of our friends can view that.. I would appreciate that

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/3905/Ayatollah-Khamenei-s-fatwa-Insulting-the-Mother-of-the-Faithful..... If u can't insult aisha and others for peace who are biggest enemy of aale Muhammad then y insult Israel which will hurt our jew brothers feelings 

16 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

I'm not talking about Iranians. I'm talking about rest of these people in different countries who go to street and protesting and burn Israel flags, what about them, for them it is OK, but when Iran do such a thing, then suddenly it is the cause of Palestinian killings?

Irans videos are being shown to Israeli soldiers and they get angered seeing this tabarra of Iran and they start doing all these atrocities 

We are not against any country becoz they are against iran, we are against the enemy of islam enemy of ale mohammed of the current era. So the bottom line is undertand who is todays yazid and what are his tools we are not against sunni or even jews we are against zionism..

Name calling itself is one of their tools to create chaos

13 minutes ago, Ali-india said:

We are not against any country becoz they are against iran, we are against the enemy of islam enemy of ale mohammed of the current era. So the bottom line is undertand who is todays yazid and what are his tools we are not against sunni or even jews we are against zionism..

Name calling itself is one of their tools to create chaos

That's the point then curse and condemn aale Muhammad  a.s enemies like you do for today's yazeed Israel.. Say marg bar fulaan,  marg bar fulaani after every namaz in iran

40 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Irans videos are being shown to Israeli soldiers and they get angered seeing this tabarra of Iran and they start doing all these atrocities 

What atrocities? So do you think these Israelities suddenly have good exuses to kill palestinians because they show some ridiculous Iranian videos of mocking them?

Edited by Dhulfikar

16 minutes ago, mohammad nadeem said:

Killing of our Palestinian brothers and children,  usurping the land and all 

That is nonsense. Israel kill and usurping them because they want to take the whole land to themselves. It have nothing to do with Iran.

Edited by Dhulfikar

1 hour ago, mohammad nadeem said:

If u can't insult aisha and others for peace who are biggest enemy of aale Muhammad then y insult Israel which will hurt our jew brothers feelings 

If you accept her as wife of Prophet then it makes her mother of believers as per a verse of Quran and as per another verse you have the command of Allah " wala taqullahuma uffin wala tanharhuma wa qullahuma qowlan kareema".

Any scholar would not allow you to curse your biological mother nor the one who became your mother via revelation.

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

So if someone far away from Israeli's start cursing them, they start killing their neighbors in response.... How cowards they are!

So this is your demand that you must be allowed to curse certain wretched individuals who killed the members of holy household.

After some time you or someone else will make a new thread here "Whats killing our brothers in the world" and you will blame those Scholars for that killing, who allow you to curse the wretched individuals by taking their names. 

Nah, I'm not saying come on streets and curse. Causing fitnah is a great sin. However, if you see people nowadays, they try and reject (any form of) Tabarrah citing it a reason for killing of shias in the world. But the same people are hell bent on cursing America and Israel which can be cause of killing of Palestinians. 

This is double standards. 

9 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Nah, I'm not saying come on streets and curse. Causing fitnah is a great sin. However, if you see people nowadays, they try and reject (any form of) Tabarrah citing it a reason for killing of shias in the world. But the same people are hell bent on cursing America and Israel which can be cause of killing of Palestinians. 

This is double standards. 

I know you brother & know your view points too. I have understood your point, what I have pointed out is that the argument presented by brother Nadeem is very weak.

Iranian cursing Israel & Israel killing someone else. Doesn't make any sense.

And then the disinformation that some shia scholars dont curse the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (asws). 

1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

If you accept her as wife of Prophet then it makes her mother of believers as per a verse of Quran and as per another verse you have the command of Allah " wala taqullahuma uffin wala tanharhuma wa qullahuma qowlan kareema".

Any scholar would not allow you to curse your biological mother nor the one who became your mother via revelation.

Relations doesn't matters,  imaan matters,  abu jahl was uncle of Rasool Allah s.a.w.s,  same with azaar uncle of Ibrahim a.s..so according to ur logic they should be respected because of there relations. Taqwa is the criteria for everything in islam

this  problem of the negative iq shias..  where they know they have to do laanat as a wajib... but completely misunderstand its benefits and purpose.

the reason of laanat it to distinguish as muslims that you are against oppression and tyrannny. yet your brain doesnt recognise israel to be the face of the oppression and tyranny in todays world..  

your twisted logic is of no use to us.. i dont care how many shias yasser Habib  recruited... if they are this dumb they are usless shias..

Edited by kirtc