Jump to content
mohammad nadeem

Whats killing our brothers in Palestine?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 12/12/2017 at 8:00 AM, alidu78 said:

Absolutely ridiculous brother if iranians do that it is specifically because israelis killed and kill again palestinians.

Similarly, Shias do la'anat on certain wretched individuals because they killed the members of holy household.

Curse Israelis because they kill Palestinians but don't curse Sanamain of Quraish even though they killed Ahlulbait (ams) and usurped their rights.?

My brother, that's called as Double standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Similarly, Shias do la'anat on certain wretched individuals because they killed the members of holy household.

Curse Israelis because they kill Palestinians but don't curse Sanamain of Quraish even though they killed Ahlulbait (ams) and usurped their rights.?

My brother, that's called as Double standards.

 

This is the reason of my post

Edited by mohammad nadeem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hassan- said:

With or without cursing Israel they would still be oppressing the Palestinian people and nothing would have changed. Don’t be blaming everything on Iran.

With Or without shias doing Laanah on some people they would be killed for there identity of being shias so doing tabarra should not be blamed similarly like Iran should not be blamed for killing Palestinians 

Edited by mohammad nadeem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mohammad nadeem said:

With Or without shias doing Laanah on some people they would be killed for there identity of being shias so doing tabarra should not be blamed

I never said doing laanah will get Shias killed. I’m talking about Israel, they are an oppressive regime whether or not you burn their flag or curse them. Iran has nothing to do with Palestinians being killed, in fact Iran helps Palestine more than any country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

I never said doing laanah will get Shias killed. I’m talking about Israel, they are an oppressive regime whether or not you burn their flag or curse them. Iran has nothing to do with Palestinians being killed, in fact Iran helps Palestine more than any country.

Yes brother Iran helps oppressed even though they are full of enemies of shia muslims thats respectable but same Iranians give lame excuse shias are getting killed of tabarra while they themselves do tabarra of Israel,  If we accept this analogy of there's then they are the reason of Palestinians getting killed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brother i Agree Iran should NOT be doing laan taan as Israel crime does not deserve it.,

They deserve much much more iran should start raining bombs on them for killings they have done.the problem is Our religion has lot of patience and does not alow to be the one to begin firing hence the restrictions.

Inshallah days of patience will end soon

Alaj ya Imam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest enemy today not only of aale mohammed but of humanity is israel. [Edit] but we cant. The assumption that israel is doing killing because of us doing lan tan is farce and held no ground. They were and are doing everything in their control to lay control over quds.

in the end i would They plan and Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى plans and Allah is best of planner

Edited by Hameedeh
Inappropriate language removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ali-india said:

The biggest enemy today not only of aale mohammed but of humanity is israel. [Edit] but we cant. The assumption that israel is doing killing because of us doing lan tan is farce and held no ground. They were and are doing everything in their control to lay control over quds.

in the end i would They plan and Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى plans and Allah is best of planner

Biggest enemy of all of us is Shaitan,  it can be in the form of Israel killing innocents or Iran introducing new changes in religion which they themselves do when it comes to political matter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of news reports for this thread:

NHK-Japan broadcasted a slanted report suggesting "militarization" and support of Hamas -which the lranians broke off relations years ago after Hamas came out against Assad.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20171213_01/   which doesn't even mention President Rouhani as in this presstv report:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/12/545373/Rouhani-OIC-Istanbul-Jerusalem-alQuds 

The OIC will have an "emergency meeting" today, the 13th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unfortunately a minor Group of shias in Iran cauces damage to shias & sunni muslims of Palestine & Lebanon I'm personally apologize my bro&Sis in Palstine & Lebanon

اذْهَبَا إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَىٰ ﴿٤٣ فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَىٰ ﴿٤٤ قَالَا رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا نَخَافُ أَن يَفْرُطَ عَلَيْنَا أَوْ أَن يَطْغَىٰ ﴿٤٥ قَالَ لَا تَخَافَا ۖ إِنَّنِي مَعَكُمَا أَسْمَعُ وَأَرَىٰ ﴿٤٦

Then speak to him a gentle word haply he may mind or fear. (44) Both said: O our Lord! Surely we fear that he may hasten to do evil to us or that he may become inordinate. (45) He said: Fear not, surely I am with you both: I do hear and see. (46)

as Imam khamenei said in the video on above post "we use language of advice"

but  its so hard that stop the hardliner people to not cause trouble for other Shia bro&Sis on countries such as Palestine & Lebanon.

http://www.shiatv.net/video/2001995417

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if someone far away from Israeli's start cursing them, they start killing their neighbors in response.... How cowards they are!
 

12 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Similarly, Shias do la'anat on certain wretched individuals because they killed the members of holy household.

Curse Israelis because they kill Palestinians but don't curse Sanamain of Quraish even though they killed Ahlulbait (ams) and usurped their rights.?

My brother, that's called as Double standards.

 

 

11 hours ago, mohammad nadeem said:

This is the reason of my post

So this is your demand that you must be allowed to curse certain wretched individuals who killed the members of holy household.

After some time you or someone else will make a new thread here "Whats killing our brothers in the world" and you will blame those Scholars for that killing, who allow you to curse the wretched individuals by taking their names. 
 

Edited by Salsabeel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

What about the Palestinians protest and burning Israel flags, that does not cause Israel anger? Come on, they hate arabs from their guts.

So this should be ended,  Iran should come out and say that we should stop disrespecting other countries which hurts there feelings,  so there will be less chaos like they ask shias to stop cursing enemies of aale Muhammad a.s for peace.. Why not stop cursing Israel for peace? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

So if someone far away from Israeli's start cursing them, they start killing their neighbors in response.... How cowards they are!
 

 

So this is your demand that you must be allowed to curse certain wretched individuals who killed the members of holy household.

After some time you or someone else will make a new thread here "Whats killing our brothers in the world" and you will blame those Scholars for that killing, who don't allow you to curse the wretched individuals by taking their names. 
 

I support don't take names of enemies of aale Muhammad s.a.w.s  in cursing...And please don't be so innocent some even say don't curse enemies of aale Muhammad a.s and give some of them titles.   I say  do the same with Israel what you do with enemies of aale Muhammad s.a.w.s...shia chat should start giving warning points to those who curse Israel BcoZ that too affects feelings and shows you bad mouth.... Iranians openly cursing Israel and disrespecting there country have negative impact for brothers in Palestine 

Edited by mohammad nadeem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mohammad nadeem said:

I support don't take names of enemies of aale Muhammad s.a.w.s them in cursing...And don't be so innocent some even say don't curse and give some of them titles

Do they follow them or command you to follow them? Do they not say "Wa la'anatullahe ala a'adaaehim ajma'een" in their khutbah? Or "Wa la'ant-ud-da'imato ala a'ada'ehim ajma'een"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Do they follow them or command you to follow them? Do they not say "Wa la'anatullahe ala a'adaaehim ajma'een" in their khutbah? Or "Wa la'ant-ud-da'imato ala a'ada'ehim ajma'een"

They say this but don't u think by giving the title of ummul momineen and raziallah they have removed them from zalemeen list...started having safe corner for them... And zalemeen includes Israel too then why so much propaganda and name taking for them and not for aale mohammad a.s enemies .. So enemies of Iran are bigger than enemies of aale Muhammad a.s

Edited by mohammad nadeem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mohammad nadeem said:

They say thus but don't u think by giving the title of ummul momineen and raziallah they have removed them from zalemeen list

They have invented these titles or are these title present in the verses of Quran?

Are the wives of Prophet not mentioned as mothers of believers?
Are the companions not mentioned as "Raziallaho anh" in Quran?
Are they the judges who include or remove someone from any sort of list? Who is the ultimate judge in your viewpoint? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×