Jump to content
AmirAlmuminin Lover

Not just an athlete, A HERO

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salaam Alaykum Brothers and Sisters

A few days back, an Iranian athlete named Alireza Karimi was in wrestling match with a guy from Russia. He could have won the game 3-2, but he decided to throw it. If he won the game, he would have played with someone from the Israeli regime. He decided to throw the game because there is no country named Israel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:salam:

I do not understand why he could not just win against Russia and then refuse the game against the zionist state. Would have worked well with a good militant communication, not making it look like "Iran lost against Israel".

Anyone with relevant insight?

Edited by realizm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

I do not understand why he could not just win against Russia and then refuse the game against the zionist state. Would have worked well with a good militant communication, not making it look like "Iran lost against Israel".

Anyone with relevant insight?

I am sure that doing game with Israel is wrong even if Alireza Karimi defeat him. It shows that you accept its existence to do match with him while zionist country doesn't exist. It's a regime.

I also thought about winning this game and refusing next game with Israel, but I thought maybe there's fine or something like that for not showing up in the field. Anyway, this is not the first time. A lot of Iranian athletes did that in the past, and they will do in future inshaallah. Inshaalah I follow them and Ayatollah Khamenei.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Mash'Allah brother Ali Reza so strong, and yet so humble

God bless him and his family for having such honored principles.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Edited by Laayla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Brother Akbar,

They don't deal or recognize an entity that usurps Palestinian land.

Medals are pointless when it comes to dignity, respect, and principles.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Edited by Laayla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I also thought about winning this game and refusing next game with Israel, but I thought maybe there's fine or something like that for not showing up in the field. Anyway, this is not the first time. A lot of Iranian athletes did that in the past, and they will do in future inshaallah. Inshaalah I follow them and Ayatollah Khamenei.

You are right, probably.

Power to him anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Wouldn't it have been better to wrestle the Israeli and then beat him ???

If he's the better wrestler then better to beat the Isreali, no ?

Basically he does it to say we dont believe ur country exists. So u r not a national player 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, strength=Abbas said:

Ive a question. All athletes do the same thing in Iran. In every sport they should not play with Israeli players. So y they talk so much about Alireza Karimi?? Like he was expected to do it,not such big n new thing.

I remember one time that Iran didn't show up at all. I also don't know exactly why this case became popular in Iran. I think since he himself decided to throw the game while he was winner, it became popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

his popularity is because Netanyahu  released a video on YouTube that he was pretending he supports him to wrestle with zionist wrestler but Karimi Rejected him.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, strength=Abbas said:

Ive a question. All athletes do the same thing in Iran. In every sport they should not play with Israeli players. So y they talk so much about Alireza Karimi?? Like he was expected to do it,not such big n new thing.

Our brother sent a video. I think that's the reason he became popular in Iran.

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

He should have won that game and then defeat Israel too. This action from him will let others say that he (Iranian) is afraid of Israel, which isn't true at all. 

I don't think so. All wrestlers and coaches know that Iran has best wrestlers in the world. Iran is now first place in free wrestling style for seven years in a row(maybe more, I don't know).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I remember one time that Iran didn't show up at all. I also don't know exactly why this case became popular in Iran. I think since he himself decided to throw the game while he was winner, it became popular.

He didnt decide himself. The coach told him that he should lose the game because if he wins,he should wrestle with the Israeli player then. Plus then in an interview he said I really wanted to win the gold medal,but they said u should lose,I practised sooo much for winning the medal,but I was told to lose the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×