amr

Who can help me ?

Sallam Alikom brothers and sisters in faith.  I'm preparing for English Exam in about three months and I need to practice speaking and listening to a native English Speaker for thirty minutes or more daily, My home language is Arabic and I'm not so bad in English.

I have skype and WhatsApp and any other means is possible for me.

30 minutes ago, amr said:

Sallam Alikom brothers and sisters in faith.  I'm preparing for English Exam in about three months and I need to practice speaking and listening to a native English Speaker for thirty minutes or more daily, My home language is Arabic and I'm not so bad in English.

I have skype and WhatsApp and any other means is possible for me.

WARNING: No one should be exchanging contact info with strangers.

Tagging  mods - @Hameedeh    @starlight

21 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

WARNING: No one should be exchanging contact info with strangers.

Salam. You are correct. ShiaChat does not approve the posts of new members who give their WhatsApp number, phone number, etc., because personal information can be used by scammers and spammers. The OP is not a new member and asked by PM about learning English. I suggested that he create this topic but to only post his personal information in a PM. Anyone who does not want to help him need not send him a PM. 

On 12/25/2017 at 1:20 PM, amr said:

Thanks sister for help

You're welcome. You can also find free English lessons on the Internet that you can practice by yourself. This is one site:

http://www.blairenglish.com/extras/about_page.html

On 12/29/2017 at 10:53 PM, Hameedeh said:

You're welcome. You can also find free English lessons on the Internet that you can practice by yourself. This is one site:

Thank you hameedah and also I found a friend helps me now alhmdullah