Jump to content
Aisha1998

Are Ahlul-Bayt mentioned in the Quran?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

(1) Allah literally spoke against the wives of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in numerous verses - then what makes you feel they are the purified ones. The people who are in the ranks of purification can never have those words spoken against them.

(2) If you study the grammer of the purification verse, it is altered to include men as well. If Allah really addressed this to the wives of the Prophet - then why is there that alteration?

(3) Using the verse of the wife of Prophet Ibrahim (as) and deducing that "okay therefore it addresses the wives of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - proves very little.

I think we all need to study what "being purified means", before ever thinking that it refers to the wives of the Prophet(pbuh).

Here are clear proofs, @Salsabeel

Your 1) Is simply argued by reading the Quran in chapter 33, quite literally and 3),  telling me it proves little needs demonstration for it is quite explicit.

2) There is no way you're going to believe me and will probably think I'm crazy for why I beleive 3leykum is used in verses referring to Ahlul Bayt.  (male reference plural to Ahlul Bayt)

But the short response is,  Quran 11:72-73 is referring to wife explicitly of Prophet Ibrahim AS, and refers to them as Ahlul Bayt, therefore Ahlul Bayt by direct reference cannot be just the 14 (also to @skyweb1987)  otherwise I'm ascribing the attribute of contradiction to Allah swt and so I personally would rather not do that.  

As for why I think the masculine form is used, I personally see two reasons.

#1: Prophets and their wives are included in Ahlul Bayt.

Or

#2: Wives/ of Prophets including the one whom gave birth to Isa ibn Maryam is inlcuded only, however she is very very special and warrants the use of a masculine reference  (this is where many would call me crazy).  She is the only "female" in Quran that is ever mentioned by name.  No other person with capacity to give birth is ever referred to by name in Quran.  in other Words Quran DOES NOT have the names of females in it. I have adopted this understanding for now.  Men (bad, good, neutral) are all named in the Qur'an. 

There is a level consistency Allah swt is applying here I feel we do not appreciate brother  @ali_fatheroforphans.   Mariam is NEVER referred to as Um Isa, giving her a female characteristic, she is always referred to as one who has a son Isa.  i.e. Isa ibn Mariam.  Never identifying or classifying her gender,  she was placed above ALL women according to Quran.

 @skyweb1987,  al-bayat is mentioned 14 times in these places I have verified your post.

52:4

106:3

22:33

22:29

22:26

11:73

8:35

5:97

5:2

3:97

2:158

2:127

2:125

33:33

However it is mere conjecture to assume there's a meaning behind 14 mentions of the word Al Bayat/ال بيت ...  Then you must also provide from Quran whom those 14 are. but I already stop there,  11:73 specifically refers to wife of Ibrahim AS and others as people of the house, therefore it extends to individuals of whom you don't beleive are "people of the House". 

Ahl Bayt (Not Ahul Bayt) was also mentioned about when Musa AS was a child: 

Allah SWT says:

وَحَرَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَرَاضِعَ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَقَالَتْ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلٰىٓ أَهْلِ بَيْتٍ يَكْفُلُونَهُ ۥ  لَكُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ ۥ  نٰصِحُونَ
"And We had prevented from him [all] wet nurses before, so she said, Shall I direct you to a household that will be responsible for him for you while they are to him [for his upbringing] sincere?"
(QS. Al-Qasas 28: Verse 12)

- A household as opposed to THE HOUSEHOLD.   -  Musa'sAS mom can be implied as part of THE HOUSEHOLD while Fir'auns family is "a household"

Ahlul Bayt can mean people of Muhammad's SAW house to you, that is fine.  But it is not according to Qu'ran which, is plain for us to see.  It seems you are trying to ascribe further meaning in something ambiguous than something that which was made plain to us. Which I would like to try and avoid. 

Perhaps there are 14 in the set of Ahlul Bayt, but I can say for certain I do not know who they are..assuming there even are 14.

The main reason (#2 from above) I have adopted the second reasoning for Ahlul Bayt, is because of the  Qur'an's consistency in its grammatical use of "The house/Ahlul Bayt".

The people of a House are people who are bound to the house, if a son or daughter is wed they will leave to start their own house and are no longer part of "The house".  The most logical and consistent meaning to me, is that there are *multiple* groups of "The house", which is relevant to the wives of the current prophet being addressed in Qur'an.  Meaning wives of Muhammad SAW are "THE house of Muhmmad",  wives of Ibrahim AS, "THE house of Ibrahim",  these women are bound to them until the day they die.

This is consistent with the fact that all wives of all Prophets, including Muhammad SAW, never remarrying after the death of said Prophet. Because they are bound to their house unlike daughters and son's and servants.

Think about it in 33:33

Allah SWT says:

وَقَرْنَ فِى بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجٰهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولٰى  ۖ  وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلٰوةَ وَءَاتِينَ الزَّكٰوةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۥ ٓ  ۚ  إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنْكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا
"And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 33)

* If Allah is telling women/wives to stay in their HOMES, then they are People of THE HOUSE*

Also:

Allah SWT says:

الرِّجَالُ قَوّٰمُونَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلٰى بَعْضٍ وَبِمَآ أَنْفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوٰلِهِمْ  ۚ  فَالصّٰلِحٰتُ قٰنِتٰتٌ حٰفِظٰتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ  ۚ  وَالّٰتِى تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِى الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ  ۖ  فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا  ۗ  إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 34)

* Women guard what in the husbands absence?  The HOUSE*  if a wife is spending more than she's alotted frivolously against THE HOUSE, then she's in disobedience to Allah, not the husband.***

So I conclude when Allah addresses People of the House, he's referring to the collective groups of all prophets wives. 

This in my view, for now ( @Khudi might find this interesting), Ahlul Bayt is not one constant same group of people in Quran.

 

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi in the verse 28:12 it also pointing to people of specific house (بیت) of prophet Musa (as)but Fir'auns never mentioned as his family or relative its like a cuckoo nest that enemy of prophet for sake of his wife rises his enemy as his child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

Your 1) Is simply argued by reading the Quran in chapter 33, quite literally and 3),  telling me it proves little needs demonstration for it is quite explicit.

So by this argument, sons cannot be included in Ahlul Bayt because of this:

قَالَ يَا نُوحُ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ
11:46

But you will face serious problems here:

ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا اِمْرَأَةَ نُوحٍ وَاِمْرَأَةَ لُوطٍ كَانَتَا تَحْتَ عَبْدَيْنِ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا صَالِحَيْنِ فَخَانَتَاهُمَا فَلَمْ يُغْنِيَا عَنْهُمَا مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا وَقِيلَ ادْخُلَا النَّارَ مَعَ الدَّاخِلِينَ
66:10

So the Ahlul Bayt of Prophet Nuh & Prophet Loot will be sent to hell because "fakhanatahuma". Lets see one more example of "Khanatahuma"

وَإِذْ أَسَرَّ النَّبِيُّ إِلَى بَعْضِ أَزْوَاجِهِ حَدِيثًا فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَتْ بِهِ
66:3

Failure to keep the secret is an example of "Khayanat"

فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَهَا بِهِ قَالَتْ مَنْ أَنبَأَكَ هَذَا
66:3

"Who told you this?" (mun anba'aka hatha), what a question! perhaps she forgot that she was talking with a Prophet of Allah. And Prophet need to remind that to her قَالَ نَبَّأَنِيَ الْعَلِيمُ الْخَبِيرُ

إِن تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا

"Saghat Qulubokuma"????? Inclinded/deviated hearts, perhaps a disease of heart which deviated them from the straight path. Lets see what is rijs:

وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَتْهُمْ رِجْسًا إِلَى رِجْسِهِمْ وَمَاتُواْ وَهُمْ كَافِرُونَ

You need to work hard now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

So by this argument, sons cannot be included in Ahlul Bayt because of this:

قَالَ يَا نُوحُ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ
11:46

But you will face serious problems here:

ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا اِمْرَأَةَ نُوحٍ وَاِمْرَأَةَ لُوطٍ كَانَتَا تَحْتَ عَبْدَيْنِ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا صَالِحَيْنِ فَخَانَتَاهُمَا فَلَمْ يُغْنِيَا عَنْهُمَا مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا وَقِيلَ ادْخُلَا النَّارَ مَعَ الدَّاخِلِينَ
66:10

So the Ahlul Bayt of Prophet Nuh & Prophet Loot will be sent to hell because "fakhanatahuma". Lets see one more example of "Khanatahuma"

وَإِذْ أَسَرَّ النَّبِيُّ إِلَى بَعْضِ أَزْوَاجِهِ حَدِيثًا فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَتْ بِهِ
66:3

Failure to keep the secret is an example of "Khayanat"

فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَهَا بِهِ قَالَتْ مَنْ أَنبَأَكَ هَذَا
66:3

"Who told you this?" (mun anba'aka hatha), what a question! perhaps she forgot that she was talking with a Prophet of Allah. And Prophet need to remind that to her قَالَ نَبَّأَنِيَ الْعَلِيمُ الْخَبِيرُ

إِن تَتُوبَا إِلَى اللَّهِ فَقَدْ صَغَتْ قُلُوبُكُمَا

"Saghat Qulubokuma"????? Inclinded/deviated hearts, perhaps a disease of heart which deviated them from the straight path. Lets see what is rijs:

وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَتْهُمْ رِجْسًا إِلَى رِجْسِهِمْ وَمَاتُواْ وَهُمْ كَافِرُونَ

You need to work hard now...

Barely need to break a sweat, wives can be disobedient to Allah and betray their houses according to 4:34.

If Allah gives command to obey that does not mean He purified them, he SEEKS to purify them conditioned upon their obedience per 33:33.  If these Women were purified  then Allah need not tell them to abide in their homes and to Obey Allah and the Messenger/the message.  Because clearly  purification from Allah requires you Obey Him first (give zakah etc.)

This should tell you People of the House are not all necessarily  purified unless they did those requirements.   Clearly the wives of Lot AS and company didn't meet those reqs.

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wmehar2 said:

Barely need to break a sweat, wives can be disobedient to Allah and betray their houses according to 4:34.

If Allah gives command to obey that does not mean He purified them, he SEEKS to purify them conditioned upon their obedience per 33:33.  If these Women were purified  then Allah need not tell them to abide in their homes and to Obey Allah and the Messenger/the message.  Because clearly  purification from Allah requires you Obey Him first.



  إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنْكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

You mean these words are conditional with obedience and there were no purified ones existed back then?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:



  إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنْكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

You mean these words are conditional with obedience and there were no purified ones existed back then?

 

"People of the House, God only desires to put away from you abomination and to cleanse you."

Where does it say "God has purified you"? or "God has cleansed you"?

If Allah seeks to take away abomination from them, that means they currently posses abomination, logically so.  That means these infallible persons you refer to were once with abomination.

All I'm saying is this:

There may very well have been purified people, but I as of now am not 100% certain who they are according to Qu'ran except those who have fulfilled the condition and Sought to be purified by Allahs permission. 

If one becomes purified can they again be unpure?  Perhaps we need a discussion on what "purification" means acccording to Qu'ran after all.

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

This should tell you People of the House are not all necessarily  purified unless they did those requirements.   Clearly the wives of Lot AS and company didn't meet those reqs.

Edited 10 minutes ago by wmehar2

:), This would mean that you believe there are no purified ones existed. Allah will judge whether a person has obeyed Him or not, in the day of judgement, so there were/are no purified ones existed. Now again what would you say about the following verse?

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يُزَكُّونَ أَنفُسَهُمْ بَلِ اللّهُ يُزَكِّي مَن يَشَاء وَلاَ يُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلاً
4:49

And what would you say about Prophet himself:

هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولًا مِّنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِن كَانُوا مِن قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

"People of the House, God only desires to put away from you abomination and to cleanse you."

Are you separating Prophet from "people of the house"? While in the case of Ibrahim, the angels greeted him as well. رَحْمَتُ اللّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ

"God only desires to put away from you abomination", do you think that the Prophet who was sent to purify the nafoos, was contaminated with abomination? (Na'uzobillah)

Edited by Salsabeel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

:), This would mean that you believe there are no purified ones existed. Allah will judge whether a person has obeyed Him or not, in the day of judgement, so there were/are no purified ones existed. Now again what would you say about the following verse?

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يُزَكُّونَ أَنفُسَهُمْ بَلِ اللّهُ يُزَكِّي مَن يَشَاء وَلاَ يُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلاً
4:49

And what would you say about Prophet himself:

هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولًا مِّنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِن كَانُوا مِن قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ

 

No that is not what that means. 

I'm not saying no purified ones existed.

I'm saying God purifies those who obey Him and he guides whom He wills those he wants to obey him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Are you separating Prophet from "people of the house"? While in the case of Ibrahim, the angels greeted him as well. رَحْمَتُ اللّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ

"God only desires to put away from you abomination", do you think that the Prophet who was sent to purify the nafoos, was contaminated with abomination? (Na'uzobillah)

Yes I separate Prophets from people of the House per my lengthy response before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come one, fear God and stop analyzing Quran verses by opinions and by making your own judgement's. We have Prophet (saws) and Imams (as) saying exactly about this verse and how it was revealed and where it was revealed. The purification verse was revealed in House of Umm Salameh and for 5 members of Ahlulbait (as), Ahlul Kisa'. 

Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى said: "The one who elucidates my speech with his opinion, did not [truly] believe in me; and the one who likens me to my creations, did not [truly] have cognizance of me; and the one who uses deductive analogy (qiyas) in my religion (din), is not [truly] upon my religion." Al-'Amali,Sheik Saduq, Second Assembly Hadith #3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Are you separating Prophet from "people of the house"? While in the case of Ibrahim, the angels greeted him as well. رَحْمَتُ اللّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ

"God only desires to put away from you abomination", do you think that the Prophet who was sent to purify the nafoos, was contaminated with abomination? (Na'uzobillah)

There are two possibilities one is that Ibrahim AS and prophets are  Ahl Bayt, and the other is that only wives of Prophets are Ahle Bayt.

 

I think that only wives are.  according to my lengthy reasoning before to @ali_fatheroforphans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dhulfikar said:

Come one, fear God and stop analyzing Quran verses by opinions and by making your own judgement's. We have Prophet (saws) and Imams (as) saying exactly about this verse and how it was revealed and where it was revealed. The purification verse was revealed in House of Umm Salameh and for 5 members of Ahlulbait (as), Ahlul Kisa'. 

Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى said: "The one who elucidates my speech with his opinion, did not [truly] believe in me; and the one who likens me to my creations, did not [truly] have cognizance of me; and the one who uses deductive analogy (qiyas) in my religion (din), is not [truly] upon my religion." Al-'Amali,Sheik Saduq, Second Assembly Hadith #3.

I can't follow Hadith before Qur'an especially if they contradict Qur'an  man.

Qur'an is fairly easy to analyze given that it's never changed and well preserved in the same order.

It's quite obvious that the reference to Imams is not explicit nor implicit in Qur'an .

If Allah says teach religion using Qur'an only for Da'wah, that means no mention of Abu Bakr and Sahaba and Imams.

Which means an undivided deen. In my point if view. . seems logical and rational to me.

Allah says his Hadith are the Best in Quran.

So.... Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

وَيُطْعِمُونَ الطَّعَامَ عَلَىٰ حُبِّهِ مِسْكِينًا وَيَتِيمًا وَأَسِيرًا ﴿٨ إِنَّمَا نُطْعِمُكُمْ لِوَجْهِ اللَّـهِ لَا نُرِيدُ مِنكُمْ جَزَاءً وَلَا شُكُورًا ﴿٩ إِنَّا نَخَافُ مِن رَّبِّنَا يَوْمًا عَبُوسًا قَمْطَرِيرًا ﴿١٠ فَوَقَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ شَرَّ ذَٰلِكَ الْيَوْمِ وَلَقَّاهُمْ نَضْرَةً وَسُرُورًا ﴿١١ وَجَزَاهُم بِمَا صَبَرُوا جَنَّةً وَحَرِيرًا ﴿١٢

(7) And they give food out of love for Him to the poor and the orphan and the captive: (8) We only feed you for Allah's sake; we desire from you neither reward nor thanks: (9)Surely we fear from our Lord a stern, distressful day.(10) Therefore Allah win guard them from the evil of that day and cause them to meet with ease and happiness; (11) And reward them, because they were patient, with garden and silk, (12)

Al-Insan

the verse 33:33  & Hadith of Ahl al-Kisa  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahl_al-Kisa  https://www.duas.org/hadis-e-kisa.htm   http://en.wikishia.net/view/Hadith_al-Kisa'

Ahl al-Kisa' (Arabic: أهل الكساء‎, translit. Ahl al-Kisā'), or the People of the Cloak, refers to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad; his daughter, Fatimah; his cousin and son-in-law Ali; and his two grandsons Hassan and Husayn.[1]

that means they do a great sacrifice so Allah examined them as Prophet Ibrahim (as) due to this sacrifice no sin will comes from them & they receive the position of Immamate from Allah

the same story is also likee Al-Insan mentioned in Bible to show their Immamate like as Isa (as) enunciate Prophet Mohammad (pbu) after him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dhulfikar said:

Why you need to be sorry? I just made you an awareness that even opinions is not allowed nor Qiyas. You can follow your rationality, but how limited it is.

Hadiths are rationality of others and are also limited? No?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dhulfikar said:

Hadiths are sayings of Prophet and not rationality of other people.

Who preserved them?

How do we know it's actually thwir sayings and not some apologetic or faction/political rhetoric to make up reasoning/justify things we don't understand using primitive Knowledge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wmehar2 said:

Who preserved them?

How do we know it's actually thwir sayings and not some apologetic or faction/political rhetoric to make up reasoning/justify things we don't understand using primitive Knowledge?

Because of the trustworthiness of the narrators and the context that does not contradict the Qur'an. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Why you need to be sorry? I just made you an awareness that even opinions is not allowed nor Qiyas. You can follow your rationality, but how limited it is.

Allah in Quran tells us to use reason.  Isn't that contradicting?

إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ

Surely the worst of beasts in God's sight are those that are deaf and dumb and do not reason. (8:22)

 

وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ

And He lays abomination upon those who do not reason. (10:100)

 

قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful. (2:111)

 

Why are we learning and applying Hadith before we read Qur'an?

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Because of the trustworthiness of the narrators and the context that does not contradict the Qur'an. 

How do we know to trust narrators, from other Hadith?

How do we know if a trustworthy narrator made an honest mistake in interpretation and are not fallible?

YES context that doesn't contradict it, but I take that to be "no contradiction"

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dhulfikar

Look at the phrase "min ahlee" in the following verse:

وَنَادَى نُوحٌ رَّبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابُنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ
11:45

"min ahlee" means "of my family". Now in the term "Ahlul Bayt", Ahal refers to "family", "Bayt" refers to what? I am so surprised with the conclusion that Prophet has been separated from his family. It is nothing but ظُلْمٌ عَظِيمٌ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

@Dhulfikar

Look at the phrase "min ahlee" in the following verse:

وَنَادَى نُوحٌ رَّبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابُنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ
11:45

"min ahlee" means "of my family". Now in the term "Ahlul Bayt", Ahal refers to "family", "Bayt" refers to what? I am so surprised with the conclusion that Prophet has been separated from his family. It is nothing but ظُلْمٌ عَظِيمٌ

family and people of the house are two different things  اهل vs أهل البيت.  there's  a reason why this phrase is comprised of two different words. @Salsabeel .. just as أهل بيت is different from أهل البيت.

Allah is consistent.

 

If you had read the entire first response, you would see the reasoning behind it that gives consistency and no contradiction in Qur'an. 

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the first narrator after Imam (as) is approved by him so he/she is trustworthy & the next person is approved by this person & also the name & record of each narrator is recorded in Shia Rijal book  additional to that all Imams (as) between two same hadith from them we must match& compare it holy Quran because all what they say is available in Quran so we can use Quran as Refernce point for all their hadths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×