Hussaini624

Our Actions *PLEASE READ!

Rate this topic

[I really recommend and urge you to read this, this is purely for the intention of helping you!]

Salam Alaikum,

Many believe Imam Mahdi will reappear, become the king of the world, fill the world with justice, complete his mission, and die. This is true. Many also believe he is the twelfth guided imam. This is also true. But what many DONT know is that Imam Mahdi (a.j) knows every single action we do, and all the secret good deeds we perform, just as Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى knows. I do not have the source right now, but we have traditions that tell us every Wednesday and Thursday, Allah reports all of our actions to Imam Mahdi (a.j). Just how wonderful is that?

We also have evidence in the Holy Quran. In Surah Tawbah (surah 9) verse 105, we read, "And say, “Go on working: Allah will see your conduct, and His Apostle and the faithful”.

According to our eighth imam, Imam al-Ridha (a.s); this verse refers to the imam of the time, and it means that Allah, rasulullah (s) and the imam of the time (a.j) will be aware of what you have performed.

Please, when you have a chance to commit a righteous deed, whether it be small or big; do it. There is NO shame in losing money for a good cause(not only money can make a person's day). Don't you know that Imam al-Hassan ibn Ali (a) lost ALL of his money twice in his lifetime by giving to the poor?  Or that he lost half of all his money 3 times by giving/caring for the poor?  Let me share just one incident from our eighth holy imam, Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Ridha (a).

"His holiness was unique in his time in generosity and favoring the poor. One year, on the day of ʿArafa (the 9th day of Dhul-Hijjah), he gave away all his property. Fadhl b. Sahl said, “This is damage and loss.” His holiness said, “Never consider as a loss what through which you have obtained reward and magnanimity.”

Reference- (Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 49, p. 100.)

For the Muslim men and women, I urge you, when you are about to commit a sin, ask yourself, is it really worth it? If during your lifetime, you will have the honor to see the blessed face of our imam, Imam al-Hujjat al-Mahdi (a.j), how embarrassing will it feel to know that he knows you committed that one sin? Or how embarrassing will it be for him (a.j) to know you seen that poor man on the street, or that poor woman on the street, or maybe that poor child on the street, and drove by not donating a cent? Do you not know that Allah is very pleased when you commit righteous deeds? Do you not know that rasulullah, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s) smiles when you go and sit by a lonely person, and have a chat with them, ask them how their day went? Or do you not realize that all twelve of the imams (a) especially the one living (aj), pray and intercede for us because of our righteous actions? Why disappoint them? Have they not already gone through enough for us? Why do you think they had such hard lives?! It was all for our guidance! If you claim to be a Muslim and don't follow in their holy footsteps, you need to reflect. I remember seeing on TV a Wahabbi/Salafi reading through the events of Karbala and sobbing emotionally. Why? Because he is human. Human beings have emotions, brothers and sisters. We need to stop thinking only about our selves, and realize other people around us have troubles and difficulties in life as well. Why shouldn't we ease their problems, help them out, or just smile walking past them? If you go around the world, it would be hard to see someone look at you with a smile. Either they stare at you for 2 seconds and look away when you look, or they don't look at all. Trust me when I say that one smile can make someone's entire day.

Brothers and sisters, we must be more aware of our actions. Everyone reads in the Holy Quran that Allah is the "All-knowing", but do we really comprehend what it means? Do we realize that what this means is that if we are in the darkest spot in the Earth and commit a sin, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى reacts in a split second and records it? Or do we not realize that Rasulullah sees that act? How disappointing would that be?

Just imagine walking to Imam al-Mahdi (aj) in his home in Kufa, and seeing a change in his face because he knows you committed that one sin?

O brothers and sisters, I have not only written this for you to ease others' lives, but for your own benefits as well.

Below is the dua the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s) recited when distressed or troubled, worried or sad.

From al-Am: Narrated from Zayd, from his fathers, , who said: Whenever the Noble Prophet (s) was distressed or troubled he would recite the following dua:

يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ، يَا حَيّاً لاَ يَمُوتُ، يَا حَيُّ لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، كَاشِفَ الْهَمِّ، مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ الْمُضْطَرِّينَ. أَسْأَلُكَ بِأَنَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدَ لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ الْمَنَّانُ، بَدِيعُ السَّمٰوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ ذُو الْجَلاَلِ وَالإِكْرَامِ، رَحْمٰنَ الدُّنْـيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَرَحِيمَهُمَا، رَبِّ ارْحَمْنِي رَحْمَةً تُغْنِيَنِي بِهَا عَنْ رَحْمَةِ مَنْ سِوَاكَ، يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ.

O Ever-living! O Ever-lasting! O Ever-living who never dies! O Ever-living there is no god but You. Remover of the troubles! Answerer of the calls of the desperate! I ask You, as all praise is due to You – there is no god but You – O Bestower of Favors! Originator of the heavens and the earth! Lord of Might and Glory! The Beneficent in this world and the next and the Merciful in them both! O Lord! Bless me with the mercy that would make me free from needing mercy from other than You, O Most Merciful of the merciful.

The Noble Prophet (s) said: “Whoever, from among the Muslims, recites this dua three times is guaranteed to get what he asks for except if it (what he asks for) is a sin or if he has broken off ties with his close relatives.”

http://www.duas.org/prophetprayer/43.htm#_ednref1

Salam

die_opt.jpg

Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah , the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous. Quran 2:177

Edited by Dhulfikar

13 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

[I really recommend and urge you to read this, this is purely for the intention of helping you!]

Salam Alaikum,

Many believe Imam Mahdi will reappear, become the king of the world, fill the world with justice, complete his mission, and die. This is true. Many also believe he is the twelfth guided imam. This is also true. But what many DONT know is that Imam Mahdi (a.j) knows every single action we do, and all the secret good deeds we perform, just as Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى knows. I do not have the source right now, but we have traditions that tell us every Wednesday and Thursday, Allah reports all of our actions to Imam Mahdi (a.j). Just how wonderful is that?

We also have evidence in the Holy Quran. In Surah Tawbah (surah 9) verse 105, we read, "And say, “Go on working: Allah will see your conduct, and His Apostle and the faithful”.

According to our eighth imam, Imam al-Ridha (a.s); this verse refers to the imam of the time, and it means that Allah, rasulullah (s) and the imam of the time (a.j) will be aware of what you have performed.

Please, when you have a chance to commit a righteous deed, whether it be small or big; do it. There is NO shame in losing money for a good cause(not only money can make a person's day). Don't you know that Imam al-Hassan ibn Ali (a) lost ALL of his money twice in his lifetime by giving to the poor?  Or that he lost half of all his money 3 times by giving/caring for the poor?  Let me share just one incident from our eighth holy imam, Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Ridha (a).

"His holiness was unique in his time in generosity and favoring the poor. One year, on the day of ʿArafa (the 9th day of Dhul-Hijjah), he gave away all his property. Fadhl b. Sahl said, “This is damage and loss.” His holiness said, “Never consider as a loss what through which you have obtained reward and magnanimity.”

Reference- (Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 49, p. 100.)

For the Muslim men and women, I urge you, when you are about to commit a sin, ask yourself, is it really worth it? If during your lifetime, you will have the honor to see the blessed face of our imam, Imam al-Hujjat al-Mahdi (a.j), how embarrassing will it feel to know that he knows you committed that one sin? Or how embarrassing will it be for him (a.j) to know you seen that poor man on the street, or that poor woman on the street, or maybe that poor child on the street, and drove by not donating a cent? Do you not know that Allah is very pleased when you commit righteous deeds? Do you not know that rasulullah, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s) smiles when you go and sit by a lonely person, and have a chat with them, ask them how their day went? Or do you not realize that all twelve of the imams (a) especially the one living (aj), pray and intercede for us because of our righteous actions? Why disappoint them? Have they not already gone through enough for us? Why do you think they had such hard lives?! It was all for our guidance! If you claim to be a Muslim and don't follow in their holy footsteps, you need to reflect. I remember seeing on TV a Wahabbi/Salafi reading through the events of Karbala and sobbing emotionally. Why? Because he is human. Human beings have emotions, brothers and sisters. We need to stop thinking only about our selves, and realize other people around us have troubles and difficulties in life as well. Why shouldn't we ease their problems, help them out, or just smile walking past them? If you go around the world, it would be hard to see someone look at you with a smile. Either they stare at you for 2 seconds and look away when you look, or they don't look at all. Trust me when I say that one smile can make someone's entire day.

Brothers and sisters, we must be more aware of our actions. Everyone reads in the Holy Quran that Allah is the "All-knowing", but do we really comprehend what it means? Do we realize that what this means is that if we are in the darkest spot in the Earth and commit a sin, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى reacts in a split second and records it? Or do we not realize that Rasulullah sees that act? How disappointing would that be?

Just imagine walking to Imam al-Mahdi (aj) in his home in Kufa, and seeing a change in his face because he knows you committed that one sin?

O brothers and sisters, I have not only written this for you to ease others' lives, but for your own benefits as well.

Below is the dua the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s) recited when distressed or troubled, worried or sad.

From al-Am: Narrated from Zayd, from his fathers, , who said: Whenever the Noble Prophet (s) was distressed or troubled he would recite the following dua:

يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ، يَا حَيّاً لاَ يَمُوتُ، يَا حَيُّ لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، كَاشِفَ الْهَمِّ، مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ الْمُضْطَرِّينَ. أَسْأَلُكَ بِأَنَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدَ لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ الْمَنَّانُ، بَدِيعُ السَّمٰوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ ذُو الْجَلاَلِ وَالإِكْرَامِ، رَحْمٰنَ الدُّنْـيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَرَحِيمَهُمَا، رَبِّ ارْحَمْنِي رَحْمَةً تُغْنِيَنِي بِهَا عَنْ رَحْمَةِ مَنْ سِوَاكَ، يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ.

O Ever-living! O Ever-lasting! O Ever-living who never dies! O Ever-living there is no god but You. Remover of the troubles! Answerer of the calls of the desperate! I ask You, as all praise is due to You – there is no god but You – O Bestower of Favors! Originator of the heavens and the earth! Lord of Might and Glory! The Beneficent in this world and the next and the Merciful in them both! O Lord! Bless me with the mercy that would make me free from needing mercy from other than You, O Most Merciful of the merciful.

The Noble Prophet (s) said: “Whoever, from among the Muslims, recites this dua three times is guaranteed to get what he asks for except if it (what he asks for) is a sin or if he has broken off ties with his close relatives.”

http://www.duas.org/prophetprayer/43.htm#_ednref1

Salam

die_opt.jpg

Well said brother Hussein..May Imam almahdi (aj) be ur guidance and i ask Allah to forgive us for our sins especially that make our Imam cry 

سبحان الله

I have not chosen you but among the Companios a risen status,

Oh brother,

Peace be upon you,

Glad tidings be upon you,

Patience be upon you,

Until the Day we shall be Judged accordingly,

And the Qur’an,

The Wise,

As the Highest of Witnesses.

:bismillah:

وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَنْ يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ
الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ

And (as for) those who keep off from the worship of the idols and turn to Allah, they shall have good news, therefore give good news to My servants, Those who listen to the word, then follow the best of it; those are they whom Allah has guided, and those it is who are the men of understanding. (39:17-18)

Thank you brother @Hussaini624