Ali10553

I'm afraid to get married

Rate this question

Question

اسلام علیکم brothers and sisters how are you all? Ok, so straight to the point, I'm really afraid to get married because i think i might not be able to raise my children well because my job is not at one place I'm moving all over the world all the time so i think i might not give enough time to my children and i might not raise them well and this thing is stopping me from getting married and I'm really worried about it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. 

3 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, Ali10553 said:

اسلام علیکم brothers and sisters how are you all? Ok, so straight to the point, I'm really afraid to get married because i think i might not be able to raise my children well because my job is not at one place I'm moving all over the world all the time so i think i might not give enough time to my children and i might not raise them well and this thing is stopping me from getting married and I'm really worried about it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. 

Inshallah you will raise your children right. :)

My father wasn’t around much when I was growing up because of his job, but we—my sister and I—turned out pretty well. 

In the end, don’t worry too much, because what will happen, will happen. Children, the good and the bad, are just a test for us. As long as you do your best, that’s all Allah wants. 

So don’t be afraid to get married too much, because you may miss out on lots of great opportunities to get married to an amazing, practicing muslimah. Don’t let your fear stop you from doing something that is good for you and your hereafter. 

Salaam Alaikum Brother 

The right woman will compliment your lifestyle. Find yourself a kind hearted woman that is religious.  Your kids will be fine. Lots of families have dads that travel or work a lot. You also need support. 

Don't make yourself lonely. Have a beautiful life.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.