Jump to content
islam25

Do religion has brought more blood shed and intole

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

What ever disturbance and crisis we see today in world is because of Religion. Or in otherwards we can say most of bloodshed and killing of  humans occur in the name of Allah or God. 

So does the religion has brought more  of war and crisis than peace and security. 

Edited by islam25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, islam25 said:

What ever disturbance and crisis we see today in world is because of Religion. Or in otherwards we can say most of bloodshed and killing of  humans occur in the name of Allah or God. 

So does the religion has brought more  of war and crisis than peace and security. 

See this from a different perspective. 

All the war and bloodshed we see today is for power, Oil and economy. If you see someone blowing up a mosque then it is quite understandable that religion is made a medium for blaming their actions on. While those well versed with fundamentals of Islam would never advocate to even slap someone let alone killing them without any crime. 

Some wants to be the middle east king while another dream of getting world bow before them. This invites war on foreign land hence the bloodshed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get what people mean when they say "has religion brought bloodshed and violence".

There is no prophet on earth that has ever come and preached the killing of innocent people.

People who kill others in the name of religion have chosen their desires over their intellect. These people are worse than animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's be honest, throughout human history the most persecuted people were those who believed in the oneness of God, the Quran gives many examples about how those in power always literally hunted down and abused those who believed in God, and coming to the modern age was the Vietnam war a religious war? Was Stalin a religious dictator? Was the bombing of hirioshima and nagasaki religious? And are most wars perpetrated by Islam, or the enemies of Islam? Are religious proxy militant terrorists actually funded and manufactured by religious men? Or men who have sold their souls to the non religious in return for worldly pleasures? Before we blame islam and other monotheistic religions, let's open our eyes and realise that satan is an open external enemy as it is mentioned in the Quran, and also realise that till this day imperialists are the real criminals, these lot would stab eacother in the back if they could get the opportunity, my Grandfather may Allah bless his soul, before he passed away told me that just to wait and see that America will destroy Saudi Arabia eventually and that it won't be a long time from now, because to America saudi Arabia is just a cow they keep milking until their is no more use for it, anyway what I'm trying to say is that the lovers of this world are also it's biggest oppressors, if somebody has too much of a deep connection to this realm they are oppressors either to themselves or to others, it's notdue to their love of God but rather the luxuries of this world that lure them down this dark path, and ss for those who kill themselves and others in the name of God is due to extreme ignorance and misunderstanding, or because from the shadows the enemies of Allah are rewarding them with worldly pleasures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ReligionS

Stop getting emotionally brainwashed by todays atrocities. It is Islam in Burma? or False Bhuddism?

Was WW1 and WW2 based on religion?. If yes, which religion benefited from it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-history-the-u-s-supported-and-inspired-the-nazis/5439236

Read as to why the Europeans + Russians actually hated the Jews.

https://archive.org/details/FactsAndFascism

The hisory if people actually cared to read and share is deeper then you think.

It comes down to one thing. TO BE GODS and ownership of the human race. We live in a ranked system, therefore those on the top want to enjoy the good life at whatever cost.

Yes, I am wearing my Tin hat......:hahaha:

Edited by monad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I don't get what people mean when they say "has religion brought bloodshed and violence".

There is no prophet on earth that has ever come and preached the killing of innocent people.

People who kill others in the name of religion have chosen their desires over their intellect. These people are worse than animals.

Most of the fight in this world on basis of difference of belief. That is what I say. I do not say religion teaches bloodshed. But religion has become source of bloodshed. Even same religion uses bloodshed as tool settle diference within its subset. 

Ref. Yesterdays blast in Egypt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, islam25 said:

What ever disturbance and crisis we see today in world is because of Religion. Or in otherwards we can say most of bloodshed and killing of  humans occur in the name of Allah or God. 

So does the religion has brought more  of war and crisis than peace and security. 

Oh yes I fully agree 100%. The world wars happened because of Islam. Saddam used weapons of mass destruction on WTC on 9/11/2001 in name of Islam. Gaddafi did (something-- there must be something) in name of Islam (and his female personal guard force oh nevermind). Eye-rack and Eye-ran are war crazed people especially Eye-ran just can't stop defending itself and building its military to maintain its freedom? They do it for God so God is to blame in this equally. Why they refuse to import alcohol, rotchilds central bank, sex toys and other fine western goods like other puppet countries is so damaging to the economy.

Moving on, Vietnam, North Korea, Ireland, Bosnia, the Russian aggressions, the MAO and Stalin massacres are alllllll because of absence of religion. They all need darwinism, central banks, puppet regimes democracy and mass death freedom.

Yeah. Yup yup. Religion is bad m'kay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Saddam used weapons of mass destruction on WTC on 9/11/2001 in name of Islam.

Where did Islam say to sadam to attack wtc and what favor did he do to Islam by doing this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

See this from a different perspective. 

All the war and bloodshed we see today is for power, Oil and economy. If you see someone blowing up a mosque then it is quite understandable that religion is made a medium for blaming their actions on. While those well versed with fundamentals of Islam would never advocate to even slap someone let alone killing them without any crime. 

Some wants to be the middle east king while another dream of getting world bow before them. This invites war on foreign land hence the bloodshed. 

No.most of wars in Middle East and other part of world is based on religion. You just think over each of them then you will come to know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, islam25 said:

No.most of wars in Middle East and other part of world is based on religion. You just think over each of them then you will come to know. 

It's all for power. Do you think Saudi bothers what the religion is? They are spreading salafism because the more followers you have more powerful you become. It all comes down to power and money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, islam25 said:

No.most of wars in Middle East and other part of world is based on religion. You just think over each of them then you will come to know. 

No, it's not about religion, it's about wealth, specifically oil. 

If people are killing for their religion they are doing religion wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, islam25 said:

But religion has become source of bloodshed.

Yeah, this is what happens when you don't hold on to the teachings of Ahlulbayt (as). Islam then becomes a very political religion with no element of spirituality.

What do you exactly think Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) meant when he said "hold on to the Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) and you will never go astray"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah, this is what happens when you don't hold on to the teachings of Ahlulbayt (as). Islam then becomes a very political religion with no element of spirituality.

What do you exactly think Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) meant when he said "hold on to the Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) and you will never go astray"?

I do not say what is written in religious books. I say what people used religion for. So do not post what is written in books. But what people used it. See what is in Africa, Iraq ,yemen Syria and other parts of world. 

Even on this page you see people calling bad and foul language. 

Edited by islam25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Using religion for dirty politics and power. Without any doubt it all started from Saqifa. 

I do not agree fully. Yes it happend in saqifa. Even today be him shia or sunni or others most use religion not for Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

World War I (WWI or WW1), also known as the First World War, the Great War, or the War to End All Wars,[5] was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918. More than 70 million military personnel, including 60 million Europeans, were mobilised in one of the largest wars in history.[6][7] Over nine million combatants and seven million civilians died as a result of the war



World War II was the deadliest conflict in human history, marked by 50 million to 85 million fatalities, most of which were civilians in the Soviet Union and China.

Religion( way of life), God as a center or personal god(self, pride, desires).

Do you think OBL was promoting Islam? by driving planes into a civilian building.

Do you think- ISIS is promoting Islam?

Its all about power/control they use what ever is will rally the people. When Europe was Religious, Wars were fought in the name of Religion. Middle east is the same.   

Now, "Secular" countries rally around a different religion, but the end is the same Money.power/control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, islam25 said:

What ever disturbance and crisis we see today in world is because of Religion. Or in otherwards we can say most of bloodshed and killing of  humans occur in the name of Allah or God. 

So does the religion has brought more  of war and crisis than peace and security. 

Atheist and non religious group use this argument against Allah swt. But anyway, what is the solution stop this bloodshed that is caused by religion if you truly believe that  Islam is to blame?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, power said:

Atheist and non religious group use this argument against Allah swt. But anyway, what is the solution stop this bloodshed that is caused by religion if you truly believe that  Islam is to blame?  

Make a good religious which teachs the human values, respecting each other. More important not hate one  differences. Use dialogue not war to solve differences. 

If there is any such religion definitely the world will be peaceful and secure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Make a good religious which teachs the human values, respecting each other. More important not hate one  differences. Use dialogue not war to solve differences. 

If there is any such religion definitely the world will be peaceful and secure. 

does not the holy teaches such values?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As-salamu alaykum,

Sure, religion is prone to perversion, but which specific ideology isn’t if it’s rooted, for instance, in edifices as fascism, nationalism, or communism? If your saying that Islam has been exploited despite its inherent propensity for non-violence, then this can apply to just about anything, even non-abstractions like alcohol drinking and use of technology (the former is often abused and three/four years ago was responsible for half of a total of 1.3,000,000 violent incidents in the UK; I needn’t even delve into the latter, which has afforded governments the privilege of drone bombing men, women and children from the skies while their fad-driven, materialist citizens talk hypocritically of peace and the apparently inherent evilness and destructiveness of religion). 

Anyway, the reasons for the ME conflict today and its consequences (terrorism) are firmly rooted in the realm of  power politics (go figure), not religion, and experts (which include non-Muslim Western academics) in these areas say as much.

10 minutes ago, islam25 said:

If there is any such religion definitely the world will be peaceful and secure. 

There will be peace, insha'Allah, when the Twelfth (aj) arrives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Make a good religious which teachs the human values, respecting each other. More important not hate one  differences. Use dialogue not war to solve differences. 

If there is any such religion definitely the world will be peaceful and secure. 

What do you learn from Karbala? 

(To say, we love and respect them,  is not the objective). Distinction between Truth and falsehood need to be made, and needs to solidify in your psyche  or you will be on a slippery slope,down hill..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

What do you learn from Karbala? 

(To say, we love and respect them,  is not the objective). Distinction between Truth and falsehood need to be made, and needs to solidify in your psyche  or you will be on a slippery slope,down hill..

Yes there is good personalities in all religion. But at ground level there is hatred, ego and violence. I do not see anything specific in those who claim to love the martyrs of karbala. 

We really are in need of something that will make gentle and peace loving more important loving humans. 

All we do talk bad against others or use violence or mock others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×