Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī

Salafi cuts off shia during debate

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Definitely we love sahaba ra but not  those like muawiya who fought illegitimate war against imam Ali as leading to death of thousands of muslims. 

We won't necessarily agree with them or praise them 

^ Exactly. I really don't understand this salafi shouting sahaba argument. Even the Qur'an say that among them are hypocrite. Also what is with this Adaalat argument really? According to the an Adil sahabi is the one who fear Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and Obedient to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, and they go so far to say all the Sahabi are Adil. 

That is an claim, that needs to be give unbiased proof for it if you come to tell us that we are wrong.

:salam:

If Abu Sufyan and Mu`awyah are not hypocrites then I wonder what they think a hypocrite can be.

I like in one of those debates how a shia noticed that the salafi go "radiAllahu `anh" all the way for sahabi but say nothing after Imam Ali (as); after what he acknowledged and even said (as) and shouted a salawat....

6 minutes ago, realizm said:

If Abu Sufyan and Mu`awyah are not hypocrites then I wonder what they think a hypocrite can be.

I like in one of those debates how a shia noticed that the salafi go "radiAllahu `anh" all the way for sahabi but say nothing after Imam Ali (as); after what he acknowledged and even said (as) and shouted a salawat....

سبحان الله

There is no gate in Jannah which shall open before the highest of Trustees and highest of Messengers be the first among the Believers.

There are no Believers but the Followers of Ali, for by Ali is the friendship with Muhammad and with Muhammad is the Gate of Guidance.

On 24/11/2017 at 7:44 PM, Kazemi said:

سبحان الله

There is no gate in Jannah which shall open before the highest of Trustees and highest of Messengers be the first among the Believers.

There are no Believers but the Followers of Ali, for by Ali is the friendship with Muhammad and with Muhammad is the Gate of Guidance.

can we get a YA ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lol well said

Edited by Heavenly_Silk

6 hours ago, islam25 said:

Definitely we love sahaba ra but not  those like muawiya who fought illegitimate war against imam Ali as leading to death of thousands of muslims. 

We won't necessarily agree with them or praise them 

The battle of Jamal was the first illegitimate war which thousands of Muslims had perished.

Edited by power

1 hour ago, realizm said:

The term "Hypocrites" is not in Sunni terminology, as the cannot distinguish between haq and batil.