Dhulfikar

Iblis in Sufism

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, YAli said:

Your God, and my God, Allah, has made clear what happened. Now the rest you can assume and imagine. 

Are you claiming there is more then one God?. This is factually true, let me is see whether you understand how I derived this point.  It is very simple, but it may lead to other complex issues.

9 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

What?

It is very simple, I want to know the MOTIVE and the THINKING, which led to the CHOICE. How did he become proud?. Think about it.

Edited by monad

1 minute ago, monad said:

Are you claiming there is more then one God?. This is factually true, let me is see whether you understand how I derived this point. But when you do, you might even question your own belief.

No, there is only one God, and i am say that since you and i both believe in the same God (assuming you are muslim), then i can paraphrase what i said as 'our God'. Secondly i followed by with "Your God, and My God" with a comma and with Allah, further stating and confirming that we have the same God. 

21 minutes ago, monad said:

I would not be responding if it was?.

Question is why is it acceptable in your minds?.

Erm. It is acceptable because it is what Allah has said?

The real question is, why is what Allah says unacceptable to you?

It is very simple, I want to know the MOTIVE and the THINKING, which led to the CHOICE. How did he become proud?. Think about it.

What does it even matter? There was proudness in his self which is evil itself, he was commanded by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى but his proudness took over himself and he disobeyed Allah command. There is no justification that what Iblis did is reasonable and Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى punished him. 

12 minutes ago, E.L King said:

I don't want to discuss your opinion on him, but if you want my opinion on him, may Allah curse him.

What wrong he did.Why you are quick in cursing anyone whom you disagree. Is your religion based on only cursing.