Learner2526

Thanksgiving

Rate this topic

The Tuesday is Beginning of Imamate of Imam Mahdi (aj) some Shias celebrate this day but be caution people like Shirazi cult that using this day to insult other muslim sects specially our sunni bro&sis

40 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The Tuesday is Beginning of Imamate of Imam Mahdi (aj) some Shias celebrate this day but be caution people like Shirazi cult that using this day to insult other muslim sects specially our sunni bro&sis

Shirazi and his muqallids are not part of a cult, I don't agree with him but I do notice that a lot of people say things about him that aren't true.

Hi if search youtube will see that they use this day to insult to other sects but  other shia groups diesnt have any activity for this day they want to insult umar in order start a war between shia& sunni muslim in favor of wahabists

8 hours ago, kirtc said:

what do you celebrate thanksgiving for?

Because people get a day off from work and school without anything else expected of them, and it's a good opportunity to spend time with family and friends. 

On 11/24/2017 at 11:14 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That's the fourth of July, Thanksgiving is a day of giving thanks to God.

I meant the colonists, fourth of July is for Independence, I see what you're saying though.