Jump to content

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salamun Alykum.

I was today going through the videos of spokesperson of Islamic Caliphate such as Anjem Choudary and Abu Rumaysah.

They were obsessed for implementing Shariah in UK and everywhere else.

They were accusing America and Britain of its immoral policies.

But aren't America and Britain the creators of ISIL and Daesh??

What is the scenario?

Though ISIS has been finished but the ideology of Islamic Caliphate has not been wiped out and will not be wiped out until the Zuhoor of Imam (ajfs). Because Wahhabism = Islamic Calphate System and its not going to be eradicated.

But can someone provide me a chain of events that how Terrorist Organization came into existence and from where they receive funding? And if they are created by Imperialist Powers then why they speak against them and threaten them?
And Why Shia Militant Groups like Liberation force, Hezbollah and Hashd al Shaabi fighting these Daesh ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waslam.

The Group in question which I will not even associate the word Islamic was a rabid dog that bit the hand that was feeding it believing it was strong enough to be in a dominant position. The Saudis were originally funding these Wahhabi monsters to cause chaos in a country that was recently invaded by the US in which the US accidentally helped Iran gain a even greater powerful presence in the region. The Saudis did not like this neither did the US, so with oil money from the US the Saudis started to fund these radical groups. When the group in question got too powerful they announced a Caliphate directly challenging the power of  Saudi Arabia which sees itself as the leader of the Islamic world. This was a good opportunity for this new self proclaimed Caliphate because with the civil war in Syria and instability in Iraq they were able to spread extremely fast. Israel wants a divided Middle East and has been supporting these radical groups because Syria, Iraq and Iran challenge Israel’s war crimes against the Palestinians. Israel have even been accused of providing medical care and strategic bombing to help these terrorist groups which makes sense because the rabid dog has been rather kind to Israel, no attacks, no indiscriminate killing...makes you wonder. The US won’t intervene until Assad is toppled that is clear their bombing campaign does nothing compared to the Russians in Syria. The US is the middle man funding groups like FSA who support Al Nusra who support Guess who?! Exactly the rabid dog in question. This is much of the same tactic as Saudi Arabia just wait until there is good enough damage done in eliminating Iranian influence and place puppets in charge after eliminating what little resistance is left from both the shi’a and radicalised Sunni groups.

Hezbollah fight because they along with other shia Islamic groups help to defend the interest of shi’a muslims and Iranian influence by directly challenging the rabid dog. I am so thankful to such groups because they eradicate this pestilence. Hezbollah defends Christians who I as a convert with a Christian family will always have a soft spot for, they also defend other minorities within these nations undergoing such instability and have been combatting what I see has become the main fighting tool for ISIS, no not that ISIS I’m talking about the Israeli secret intelligence service though they can be considered the same thing. 

Edited by Wholehearted Shi'a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

The Group in question which I will not even associate the word Islamic was a rabid dog that bit the hand that was feeding it believing it was strong enough to be in a dominant position. The Saudis were originally funding these Wahhabi monsters to cause chaos in a country that was recently invaded by the US in which the US accidentally helped Iran gain a even greater powerful presence in the region. The Saudis did not like these neither did the US, so with oil money from the US the Saudis started to fund these radical groups. When the group in question got too powerful they announced a Caliphate directly challenging the power of  Saudi Arabia which sees itself as the leader of the Islamic world. This was a good opportunity for this new self proclaimed Caliphate because with the civil war in Syria and instability in Iraq they were able to spread extremely fast. Israel wants a divided Middle East and has been supporting these radical groups because Syria, Iraq and Iran challenge Israel’s war crimes against the Palestinians. Israel have even been accused of providing medical care and strategic bombing to help these terrorist groups which makes sense because the rabid dog has been rather kind to Israel, no attacks, no indiscriminate killing...makes you wonder. The US won’t intervene until Assad is toppled that is clear their bombing campaign does nothing compared the the Russians in Syria and the US are the middle man funding groups like FSA who support Al Nusra who support Guess who?! Exactly the rabid dog in question. This is much of the same tactic as Saudi Arabia just wait until there is good enough damage done in eliminating Iranian influence and place puppets in charge.  

Hezbollah fight because they along with other shia Islamic groups help to defend the interest of shi’a muslims and Iranian influence by directly challenging the rabid dog. I am so thankful to such groups because they eradicate this pestilence. Hezbollah defends Christians who I as a convert with a Christian family will always have a soft spot for, they also defend other minorities within these nations undergoing such instability and have been combatting what I see has become the main fighting tool for ISIS, no not that ISIS I’m talking about the Israeli secret intelligence service though they can be considered the same thing. 

ISIS - Motto - Caliphate System(anywhere and everywhere)- Shariah Law - Contender of Saudi Arabian Royal Family

Saudi Arabia - Motto - Expand its presence in Middle East - Being the Islamic Leader - Destroy/Destabilize Iran because of insecurity 

America - Set up puppets all over Middle East to get Oil and Land - Sees Iran as a Threat - Funds ISIS to engage and weaken Iran

Israel - Enemy of Islam and World Peace - Share motto with America to usurp the Middle Eastern Funds ISIS to engage and weaken Iran as well as to make people hate Islam and to make Muslims kill each other due to Sectarian Wars.

Iran - Savior of Shiism (protecting Shrines, Spreading True Knowledge, following True teachings of Shiism) - Savior of Islam (Uniting Ummah and fighting against Israel) - Enemy of America because of its hostile policies over other nations - Wants to work in peace with Saudi Arabia but Saudi is not ready - Preparing will full throttle for Imam Mahdi (ajfs) 

Please add or change anything I've written wrong.

Add Britain because am not that much informed of its activities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

America - Set up puppets all over Middle East to get Oil and Land - Sees Iran as a Threat - Funds ISIS to engage and weaken Iran

Israel - Enemy of Islam and World Peace - Share motto with America to usurp the Middle Eastern Funds ISIS to engage and weaken Iran as well as to make people hate Islam and to make Muslims kill each other due to Sectarian Wars.

Add Britain because am not that much informed of its activities.

America,  sets up puppets all over Middle East to get oil and land correct. sees Iran as a threat, of course. Funds ISIS and other groups that often have conflicts with each other further creating instability and chaos.

Israel, Enemy of Islam and true world peace. both the US and Israel have a common goal in combatting Iranian influence. Funding of islamophobic groups to paint Islam as barbaric cult which helps to get the stupid flag wavers on their side and divide and conquer, plans to establish greater Israel. 

Britain, Nato and Australia - when America says jump these countries do so without question. These nations are typical US puppets. however, politicians like Jeremy Corbin leader of the opposition in Britain and Tulsi Gubbard, democratic senator and Burnie sanders supporter have come out and condemned Saudi Arabia, Israel and the arming of Syrian rebel groups so this could be an interesting potential political shift but right know still puppet states.

Edited by Wholehearted Shi'a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

America,  sets up puppets all over Middle East to get oil and land correct. sees Iran as a threat, of course. Funds ISIS and other groups that often have conflicts with each other further creating instability and chaos.

Israel, Enemy of Islam and true world peace. both the US and Israel have a common goal in combatting Iranian influence. Funding of islamophobic groups to paint Islam as barbaric cult which helps to get the stupid flag wavers in their side and divide and conquer, plans to establish greater Israel. 

Britain, Nato and Australia - when America says jump these countries do so without question. These nations are typical US puppets. however, politicians like Jeremy Corbin leader of the opposition in Britain and Tulsi Gubbard, democratic senator and Burnie sanders supporter have come out and condemned Saudi Arabia, Israel and the arming of Syrian rebel groups so this could be an interesting potential political shift but right know still puppet states.

Since ISIS is now wiped out "as a state" from Iraq and Syria, What do you think the next move of Imperialist powers would be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Since ISIS is now wiped out "as a state" from Iraq and Syria, What do you think the next move of Imperialist powers would be?

The defeat of ISIS is a failure for the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel, this is why the United States has threatened that they’re considering bypassing the UN Security Council so they can enforce they’re so called ‘Justice’. The terrorist state may be gone but not the terrorist members. Saudi Arabia and Israel will continue supporting underground groups to start conflicts with support from the US. Iran, Iraq, syria will have to work together to combat domestic terrorism effectively now that large scale conflicts have concluded. In the western world support is shifting, many people see the compassion and victories of Hezbollah defending Christians, Russia bombing terrorist efficiently and with great progress and Iran helping to end ISIS. This has created a seed in many peoples mind that maybe what they’re being told isn’t the truth. This was helped by the US election, Donald trump revealed too much about ISIS support and when he was involving Russia’s victories in his campaign  this helped create his base supporters with the mindset that the objective is to kill terrorist like Russia does. Donald Trump is an islamophobic, Zionist puppet no doubt but his political campaign has killed the American narrative that they’re the ‘good guys’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ISIS is defeated, liberals saw Assad and Putin embracing, now because of all the Russia nonsense that's been inserted into their clueless minds, they're raging on and on about how two warcriminals embrace one another, I suppose they would've rather left ISIS alone instead of Assad taking territory from them. Of course, Assad is no innocent, and has blood on his hands, but he killed fewer people than the amount of children US led sanctions killed in Iraq, to which Madeleine Albright said it was worth it, and these people had nothing to say about that. It's so funny how the crimes of the US empire go unquestioned, yet that same empire can so easily convince them someone needs to be overthrown and hung. I suppose they would rather syria became another Libya, with African migrants swimming trying to get to Europe but what do they care they sit comfortably, read their NYT and think they know it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Since ISIS is now wiped out "as a state" from Iraq and Syria, What do you think the next move of Imperialist powers would be?

They send in the next in line.. I expected ksa to step in.. and they are trying to get ksa to start a war with lebanon... also they might try to mobilize the kurds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kirtc said:

They send in the next in line.. I expected ksa to step in.. and they are trying to get ksa to start a war with lebanon... also they might try to mobilize the kurds.

Kurds is now no more an option. The situation is very unstable for KSA as The upcoming king has vowed to changed the axis of economy from Oil to other sectors. His Modern version of KSA will receive huge blows from Wahhabi doctrine "scholars" sitting in there but will be praised by the youths who account 2/3rd of the population. This in itself is not easy to handle for MBS.

Next is External relations, KSA is trying to settle for a Peace treatment with Israel for Palestine. The treaty leaked stated a point where it was clearly mentioned that Jerusalem will be open to both the parties and thus this again will face a huge criticism from Wahhabi "scholars".

Israel will most likely try to push its vassal state - US to go on an unwanted war with Iran. KSA will try to isolate Hizbollah and Lebanon.

But by Gods Will all their plans will again be dead as it has happened since 2006.

They thought of -

1. Sending Takfiris to Syria and Iraq and create Middle eastern Chaos and then find it as an excuse to set up "Security centers" for the "protection" of civilians.

2. They tried to do same with Lebanon but failed there too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waseem162 said:

Next is External relations, KSA is trying to settle for a Peace treatment with Israel for Palestine. The treaty leaked stated a point where it was clearly mentioned that Jerusalem will be open to both the parties and thus this again will face a huge criticism from Wahhabi "scholars".

This is true, the have been preparing for this for a long time. The Ultimate "Peace" Deal. I figure it will happen early 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, kirtc said:

This is true, the have been preparing for this for a long time. The Ultimate "Peace" Deal. I figure it will happen early 2018

Israel now knows that Iran is more stronger than ever and can take over Palestine anytime and free it from Israeli occupation.

So Israel have had a treaty with Saudi because they have a common enemy and they both are now united to put Iran down but Victory is only with Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

Waslam.

The Group in question which I will not even associate the word Islamic was a rabid dog that bit the hand that was feeding it believing it was strong enough to be in a dominant position. The Saudis were originally funding these Wahhabi monsters to cause chaos in a country that was recently invaded by the US in which the US accidentally helped Iran gain a even greater powerful presence in the region. The Saudis did not like this neither did the US, so with oil money from the US the Saudis started to fund these radical groups. When the group in question got too powerful they announced a Caliphate directly challenging the power of  Saudi Arabia which sees itself as the leader of the Islamic world. This was a good opportunity for this new self proclaimed Caliphate because with the civil war in Syria and instability in Iraq they were able to spread extremely fast. Israel wants a divided Middle East and has been supporting these radical groups because Syria, Iraq and Iran challenge Israel’s war crimes against the Palestinians. Israel have even been accused of providing medical care and strategic bombing to help these terrorist groups which makes sense because the rabid dog has been rather kind to Israel, no attacks, no indiscriminate killing...makes you wonder. The US won’t intervene until Assad is toppled that is clear their bombing campaign does nothing compared to the Russians in Syria. The US is the middle man funding groups like FSA who support Al Nusra who support Guess who?! Exactly the rabid dog in question. This is much of the same tactic as Saudi Arabia just wait until there is good enough damage done in eliminating Iranian influence and place puppets in charge after eliminating what little resistance is left from both the shi’a and radicalised Sunni groups.

Hezbollah fight because they along with other shia Islamic groups help to defend the interest of shi’a muslims and Iranian influence by directly challenging the rabid dog. I am so thankful to such groups because they eradicate this pestilence. Hezbollah defends Christians who I as a convert with a Christian family will always have a soft spot for, they also defend other minorities within these nations undergoing such instability and have been combatting what I see has become the main fighting tool for ISIS, no not that ISIS I’m talking about the Israeli secret intelligence service though they can be considered the same thing. 

Great explanation.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:46 AM, Waseem162 said:

ISIS - Motto - Caliphate System(anywhere and everywhere)- Shariah Law - Contender of Saudi Arabian Royal Family

Saudi Arabia - Motto - Expand its presence in Middle East - Being the Islamic Leader - Destroy/Destabilize Iran because of insecurity 

America - Set up puppets all over Middle East to get Oil and Land - Sees Iran as a Threat - Funds ISIS to engage and weaken Iran

Israel - Enemy of Islam and World Peace - Share motto with America to usurp the Middle Eastern Funds ISIS to engage and weaken Iran as well as to make people hate Islam and to make Muslims kill each other due to Sectarian Wars.

Iran - Savior of Shiism (protecting Shrines, Spreading True Knowledge, following True teachings of Shiism) - Savior of Islam (Uniting Ummah and fighting against Israel) - Enemy of America because of its hostile policies over other nations - Wants to work in peace with Saudi Arabia but Saudi is not ready - Preparing will full throttle for Imam Mahdi (ajfs) 

Please add or change anything I've written wrong.

Add Britain because am not that much informed of its activities.

 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:18 AM, Waseem162 said:

Since ISIS is now wiped out "as a state" from Iraq and Syria, What do you think the next move of Imperialist powers would be?

 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:47 AM, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

The defeat of ISIS is a failure for the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel, this is why the United States has threatened that they’re considering bypassing the UN Security Council so they can enforce they’re so called ‘Justice’. The terrorist state may be gone but not the terrorist members. ...

Well ALL, the US is "staying" in Syria. https://www.globalresearch.ca/how-will-iran-russia-and-turkey-react-to-us-decision-to-stay-in-syria-after-defeat-of-isis/5620207  

A first level decision is to mess with 50,000 refugees: http://tass.com/conflict-in-syria  &  http://tass.com/society/977424 where the Russian backed Reconciliation Center cannot get through.

OPINE: ln American lmperialistic-Chri!stian idiom: "Gee-Zeus would sure be proud." :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi i think beside war of KSA & Lebanon they want to turn shias against each other by supporting radical shia groups against moderate shias they tried it during Qajar dynasty by creating Bahaism but now this time they dont make new religion but try to make gap between Shias by seperating them to Radical & Moderate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they Also try to make a new Mahdi from king of Jordan because he  cliams

that is from descendants of Imam Hasan (as) that you can search about Hashemite Jordan 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan

http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/hash_intro.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×