Rate this topic

أبواب السبعين وما فوقه

(PART 24-ON SEVENTY AND ABOVE-NUMBERED CHARACTERISTICS)

A NUMERIC CLASSIFICATION OF TRADITIONS ON CHARACTERISTICS

Translation of AL-KHISAL, by Sheikh Saduq

لامير المؤمنين عليه السلام سبعون منقبة لم يشركه فيها أحد من الامة

IMAM ALI HAS 70 CHARACTERISTICS WHICH NONE HAVE

( Ahmad ibn al-Hassan al-Qat’tan, Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Senani, Ali ibn Musa al-Daq’qaq, al-Hussein ibn Ibrahim ibn Hisham al-Mokattib[1036] and Ali ibn Abdullah al-Warraq - may God be pleased with them - narrated that Abul-Ab’bas Ahmad ibn Yahya ibn Zakaria al-Qat’tan quoted on the authority of Bakr ibn Abdullah ibn Habib, on the authority of Tamim ibn Buhlool, on the authority of Suleiman ibn Hakeem, on the authority of Soor ibn Yazid, on the authority of Makhul,) “The Commander of the Faithful Ali ibn Abi Talib (MGB) said,

‘Indeed those companions of the Prophet who know the whole Quran by heart all know that there is no one amongst them who has any virtues which I do not have, or I may even be surpass him in that respect. However, I have seventy virtues which none of them has.’ I asked, ‘O Commander of the Faithful! Please inform me about those virtues.’ Then Ali (MGB) said,

‘1- I never associated any partners with God - even for a twinkling of an eye. I never worshipped Lat and Uzza.

2- I never drank any alcohol.

3- I have been with God’s Prophet since my childhood when God’s Prophet (MGB) asked my father to become my guardian. From then on I have been with him, eaten and drank with him, associated and talked with him.

4- I am the first person to believe in and submit to Islam.

5- God’s Prophet (MGB) told me, ‘O Ali! Your relationship to me is like that of Aaron’s relationship to Moses (MGB) except that there will be no Prophets after me.’

6- I was the last person who separated from God’s Prophet (MGB) and placed him in his grave.

7- When God’s Prophet (MGB) wanted to go to the cave of Sowr, he put me to sleep in his own bed and covered me up with his blanket. When the polytheists came to his house, they suspected that I was Muhammad (MGB). They woke me up from sleep and asked, ‘What happened to your friend?’ I said, ‘He (MGB) went to take

care of something.’ They said, ‘If he had escaped, then Ali would have escaped along with him.’

8- God’s Prophet (MGB) taught me one-thousand gates of knowledge each of which opens up to one-thousand other gates.

9- God’s Prophet (MGB) told me, ‘When the Honorable the Exalted God resurrects the first up to the last of the people on the Resurrection day, He will install a pulpit for me above that of all the other Prophets and install apulpit for you above that of all other Trustees. Then you shall climb up it.

(To be Continued ..........)

10- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! I have not been given anything in the Hereafter unless I asked for the like of it for you.’

11- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! You are my brother and I am your brother. Your hand is in my hand until you enter Paradise.’

12- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! Your similitude in my nation is like that of Noah’s Ark which whoever boarded was rescued, and anyone who did not was drowned.’

13- God’s Prophet (MGB) fastened his blessed turban with his own blessed hands on my head. He also prayed for my victory over God’s enemies and thus I was able to defeat them with God’s Permission.

14- Once God’s Prophet (MGB) told me to touch the dried nipples of a calf so that it may give some milk. I told him (MGB), ‘O Prophet of God! It would be better if you do it.’ The Prophet (MGB) said, ‘O Ali! What you do is just like what I do.’ Then I touched its nipple and it gave some milk. I gave some milk to God’s Prophet (MGB). Then an old woman came and lamented from thirst. I gave her some milk to drink. God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘I asked the Blessed the Sublime God to bless your hand and he accepted my supplication.’

15- God’s Prophet (MGB) made me his Trustee and told me, ‘O Ali! No one but you can perform the ablutions for the burial for me. No one but you can see my genitals. Should anyone else see them, their eyes will come out of their eye-sockets.’ I asked, ‘O Prophet of God! How can I turn you around by myself?’ The Prophet (MGB) replied, ‘You will be assisted by the invisible.’ I swear by God that whenever I wished to turn one part around (during the ablutions for the deceased), it turned around by itself.

16- When I wanted to undress the Prophet’s corpse to perform the ritual ablutions (wuzu) for the deceased for the Prophet (MGB), there came a voice which announced, ‘O Muhammad’s Trustee! Do not undress him. Perform the ritual ablutions (wuzu) with his clothes on.’ Thus, I performed the ritual ablutions (wuzu) for him from over his clothing. I swear to God who honored him with Prophethood that I did not see his private parts. Thus, God made me especial in this regard amongst the Prophet’s companions.

17- Even though Abu Bakr and Umar had asked for Fatimah (MGB) to be married to them, the Honorable the Exalted God married her to me from above the seventh heaven. God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘O Ali! May this blessing be pleasant for you. The Honorable the Exalted God has married Fatimah (MGB) who is the Master of Women in Paradise and of my own flesh and blood to you.’ Then I asked, ‘O Prophet of God! Am I not of your flesh and blood, too?’ The Prophet (MGB) replied, ‘O Ali! Yes you are from me and I am from you just like the right hand and the left hand. I am not independent of you in this world and the Hereafter.’

(To be continued.........)

18- God’s Prophet (MGB) told me, ‘O Ali! You will be the one carrying the flag called ‘Leva ul-Hamd’ in the Hereafter. You will be the one sitting closest to me on the Resurrection Day. They will spread a seat for me and a seat for you. I will be amongst the Prophets and you will be amongst the Trustees. They will put a crown of light and nobility on your head. Seventy-thousand angels will surround you until the Honorable the Exalted God finishes the Reckoning of the creatures. You will be the first man whose grave will be split apart (for the Resurrection) along with me. You will be the first one to stop on the Bridge (of Al-Sirat) with me. You will be the first one to be dressed when they dress, and brought back to life when they bring back to life. You will be the first one to reside with me in the uppermost Heaven. You will be the first one to drink the sealed drink of Paradise with me which is sealed by musk.’

19- God’s Prophet (MGB) told me, ‘You will fight with the perfidious party, the deviators, and the apostates in the near future. For everyone of them who fights with you, you shall intercede on behalf of 100,000 of your followers.’ I asked, ‘O Prophet of God! Who are in the perfidious party?’ The Prophet (MGB) replied, ‘They are Talha and Zubayr who pledge allegiance to you in Hijaz, but breach it in Iraq.

When they do that, you should fight them until the residents of the Earth get rid of them.’ I asked, ‘Who are the deviators?’ The Prophet (MGB) replied, ‘Muawiyah and his companions.’ I asked, ‘Who are the apostates? ’ The Prophet (MGB) replied, ‘They will be the companions of Zil-Sadiyeh who will run away from the religion as a bow runs away from an arrow. You should kill them since that would constitute a relief for the residents of the Earth, an abrupt chastisement for them and a savings for you near the Honorable the Exalted God for the Resurrection Day.’

20- I heard from the God’s Prophet (MGB) who said, ‘Your similitude in my nation is like that of the door of Hetteh amongst the Children of Israel. Whoever enters into friendship with you, it is as if he has entered the gate which the Honorable the Exalted God has ordered (people) to enter.’

21- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘I am the city of knowledge, and Ali is its portal. Whoever wishes to gain knowledge should go through that portal.’ Then he (MGB) added, ‘O Ali! Soon you will observe my promise and fight in the same manner as I do, but my nation will disagree with you.’

22- I heard God's Prophet (MGB) say, ‘The Blessed the Sublime God has created my two (grand)children   Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein (MGB) from a light which he has induced into you and Fatimah. They shine just like two earrings that shake in the ear while hanging from the ears. Their brightness is seventy times that of the brightness of martyrs. O Ali! Indeed the Honorable the Exalted God has given promised me to honor them such as He has never honored anyone else except for the Messengers and the Prophets.’

23- God’s Prophet (MGB) gave me his ring, armor and sword-belt in his lifetime and fastened his sword to my waist himself when all his companions and my uncle Abbas were present. Thus, the Honorable the Exalted God has made me especial in this respect, and not them.

24- When the Honorable the Exalted God revealed the following verse, ‘O ye who believe! When ye consult the Messenger in private, spend something in charity before your private consultation..’ I had a gold coin. I sold it for ten Dirhams and gave it away in charity before my private consultation with God’s Prophet (MGB). I swear by God that none of the companions of the Prophet (MGB) did that either before or after me. Then the Honorable the Exalted God revealed the following verse to the Prophet, ‘Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and God forgives you, then (at least) establish regular prayer; practise regular charity; and obey God and His Apostle. And God is well-acquainted with all that ye do.’ Is it not that ‘and God forgives you’ refers to a sin committed for which God forgives them.

25- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘Paradise is forbidden for the Prophets to enter before I enter it, and it is forbidden upon the Trustees to enter before you enter it. O Ali! The Blessed the Sublime God has given me glad tidings about you which He has not given to any of the Prophets who came before me. He has given me glad tidings that you will be the Master of the Trustees and your two sons Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein (MGB) will be the two Masters of the Youth in Paradise on the Resurrection Day.’

26- My brother Ja’far will be adorned with two wings made of pearl, ruby and chrysolite and fly along with the angels in Paradise. 

27- My uncle Hamzih will be the Master of the Martyrs in Paradise.

28- God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘The Blessed the Sublime God has given me a promise about you which will be fulfilled. God has established me as a Prophet and has established you as a Trustee. Soon you shall experience from my nation the same treatment which Moses (MGB) experienced from Pharaoh. However, be patient and consider it to be from God until you see me again. I am the friend of your friends and I consider your enemies to be my enemies.’

29- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! You are the Owner of the Heavenly Pool . No one else will own it. Then some people will come to you and ask for water. You will turn them down and say that there is not even a sip of water. They will return with a black face. Then my followers and yours will enter. You will say, ‘return while satiated with water.’ They will return with a white face.’

Edited by skyweb1987

30- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘My nation will be resurrected and become united on the Resurrection Day with five flags. The first flag which will come will be the flag of Muawiyah who is the Pharaoh of my nation. The second flag will be that of Amr ibn al-A'as who is the Sameri of the nation. The third flag will be that of Abu Musa Ash’ari who is like the Catholic Archbishop (Al-Jaseliq) of this nation. The fourth flag will be that of Abil A’oar al-Salmy. Yours will be the fifth flag under which all the believers will be gathered while you are their Leader. Then the Blessed the Sublime will tell those four groups: ‘Turn back and seek brightness.’ Then a wall will be erected in front of them which has a door. In it there is mercy who are my friends and followers. Then those who fought me along with the Kharajites , those who broke their pledge and the people misled from the straight path will knock at that door - that is the door of mercy being my followers. They will cry out, ‘Were we not we with you?’ They will reply, ‘Yes, you were. However, you deceived yourselves, you were hindered, you doubted and worldly aspirations deceived you until God's order (i.e. death) arrived and pride (i.e. Satan) deceived you. Today nothing will be accepted of you as recompense.’ Nothing will be accepted of those who rejected faith, either. Your place shall be in the Fire. It will be the place you shall turn to. What a bad destiny that is! Then my nation and my followers will come to drink and they get satiated from Muhammad's (MGB) Heavenly Pool . A cane will be in my hand made of boxthorn wood with which I drive God's enemies away just as people push others’ camels away from drinking water.

31- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, “Were it not from the fear of what the Boasters might say about you similar to what the Christians say about Jesus -the son of Mary (MGB), I would have expressed one of your virtues and then anyone who passed by you would take a piece of the dirt from under your feet for healing.”

32- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, “The Blessed the Sublime God helped me regarding fear of enemies. I asked God to help you in the same way in this regard.”

33- God’s Prophet (MGB) put his head to my ear and taught me whatever has been and whatever there will be up until the Resurrection Day. The Honorable the Exalted God has let me hear this from His Prophet’s (MGB) tongue.

34- When the Christians challenged the Prophet (MGB), the Honorable the Exalted God revealed the following in this regard, ‘If anyone disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!’[3:61] Here ‘ourselves’ referred to me as self of God’s Prophet (MGB) , ‘our women’ referred to Fatimah (MGB), ‘our sons’ referred to Al-Hassan (MGB) and Al-Hussein (MGB). Then the Christians felt sorry and asked God’s Prophet (MGB) to forgive them and he (MGB) forgave them. I swear by Him who revealed the Torah to Moses (MGB), and the Quran to  Muhammad (MGB) that they would have all been transmuted into monkeys and pigs, if they had engaged in invocation with us.”

35- At the Battle of Badr God’s Prophet (MGB) sent me to bring him a handful of pebbles. I held the pebbles and smelled them They smelled like musk. I gave them tothe Prophet (MGB). He (MGB) took them and threw them at the atheists. Four of them were from Paradise. One was from the East. One was from the West. And another one was from beneath the Throne. There were one-hundred thousand angels who accompanied each of them to assist us. The Honorable the Exalted God has not honored anyone else with this either before or after that day.

36- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, O Ali! Woe to your murderer! He is more miserable than Nimrood, more wretched than those who ham-strung the she-camel . The Throne of God the Merciful will be shaken up due to your murder. O Ali! I give you glad tidings that you are going to be amongst the sincere friends, martyrs and good-doers.’

37- The Blessed the Sublime God has chosen me amongst the companions of Muhammad (MGB) to know the abrogated and the abolished; the firm and the dubious; and the especial and the general rules. This is an honor granted by God to me and His Prophet (MGB). God’s Prophet (MGB) told me, ‘O Ali! The Honorable the Exalted God has ordered me to make you near to myself and not to keep you at a distance from me, to teach you and not to speak harshly with you. It is incumbent upon me to obey my Lord and it is incumbent upon you to guard what you learn.’

38- God’s Prophet (MGB) chose me for a battle, made supplications for me and made me informed about the affairs that would follow after him. Some of his companions felt bad about this and said, ‘If Muhammad had the power he would even establish his cousin as a Prophet.’ The Honorable the Exalted God honored me by informing me of this issue from the Prophet's tongue.

39- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘Whoever thinks that he loves me but he dislikes Ali is lying. My love and Ali’s love will not be united except in a believer’s heart. O Ali! Indeed the Honorable the Exalted God has established those who love me and you as the first people in Paradise. God has also established those who hate me and you as the first group of my nation who will be in Hell.’

40- In one of the battles, God’s Prophet (MGB) sent me after water to a well, but it had no water in it. I returned and reported that to him. He (MGB) asked, ‘Does it have any mud?’ I replied, ‘Yes.’ The Prophet (MGB) said, ‘Just bring some of its mud.’ Then I brought some mud from the well. The Prophet (MGB) said something to the mud and told me to dump it in the middle of a well. I threw the mud in the well. Suddenly water gushed out from the Earth and the well filled up. I went to the Prophet (MGB) and informed him about what had happened. The Prophet (MGB) said, ‘O Ali! You succeeded and the water gushed out due to your blessing. This was an especial honor for me and no other one amongst the companions of the Prophet (MGB).

41- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! I give you the glad tidings that Gabriel (MGB) came to me and said, ‘O Muhammad! Indeed the Blessed the Sublime God looked favorably upon your companions and considered your cousin and the husband of your daughter Fatimah to be the best of your companions. God established him as your Trustee and your messenger.’

42- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet say, ‘O Ali! I give you the glad tidings that your home in Paradise will be in front of my home and you will be with me in the uppermost resting-place in the highest Heaven.’ I said, ‘O Prophet of God! What is the uppermost Heaven?’ He (MGB) replied, ‘It is a cupola made of white pearls with 70,000 doors. O Ali! That shall be the place of residence for you and I.’

43- Indeed God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘The Honorable the Exalted God has firmly established my love as well as your love in the hearts of believers as He established my hatred as well as yours in the hearts of the hypocrites. Only pious believers love you and only hypocrite unbelievers despise you.’

44- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘None of the Arabs but those born out of fornication despise you. None of the Persians but the miserable ones despise you. None of the women except those with anal hemorrhage despise you.’

45- Indeed God’s Prophet (MGB) called me in when my eyes hurt and threw his saliva into my eyes and said, ‘O God! Please cool its heat and heat its coolness.’ I swear by God that I have not had any more pains in my eyes since then.

46- God’s Prophet (MGB) ordered all his uncles and companions to shut all the doors from the mosque to their homes, except for the one to my house as ordered by the Honorable the Exalted God. No one else has received such an honor.

•  

47- In his will to me God’s Prophet (MGB) ordered me to pay back his debts and fulfill his promises. I said, ‘O Prophet of God! You know that I do not have any wealth.’ The Prophet (MGB) replied, ‘God will help you.’ God made it easy for me to pay back all his debts and fulfill all his promises. Once I counted that it exceeded eighty-thousand (Dirhams). Then I made a will to my son Al-Hassan (MGB) to fulfill what had been left.

48- God’s Prophet (MGB) came to my house. We had not had anything to eat for three days. The Prophet (MGB) said, ‘O Ali! Do you have anything to eat?’ I said, ‘I swear by Him who honored you with His Nobility and appointed you to Prophethood that it has been three days now that me, my wife and my children have not had anything to eat.’ He (MGB) looked at Fatimah (MGB) and said, ‘Go into the room and see if there is anything to eat there?’ She (MGB) said, ‘I have just come out of there now. There is nothing there to eat.’ I said, ‘O Prophet of God! Should I go?’ He (MGB) said, ‘Go in the Name of God.’ So I went in and saw that there was a tray of fresh dates in the middle of the room and a bowl of crumbled bread next to it. I brought them to God's Prophet (MGB). The Prophet (MGB) said, ‘O Ali! Did you see the one who brought this food?’ I said, ‘Yes, I did.’ The Prophet (MGB) said, ‘Can you describe him for me.’ I said, ‘Yes. He had some redness, greenness and yellowness.’ The Prophet (MGB) said, ‘These are the colors of Gabriel’s wings which have tassels made of pearls and rubies.’ We ate from the crumbled bread in broth until we became full. Yet our hands were perfectly clean and there was nothing in them except the lines of our palm and our fingers. Thus, the Honorable the Exalted God honored only me with this Generosity from amongst the companions of the Prophet.

49- The Blessed the Sublime God appointed His Prophet (MGB) to the Prophethood mission and His Prophet (MGB) appointed me to the mission of Trusteeship. Anybody who loves me is fortunate and will be united amongst the Prophets on the Resurrection Day.

50- Indeed God’s Prophet (MGB) sent Abu Bakr to propagate the Chapter Bara’at (Declaration of Immunity). Once he left, Gabriel (MGB) came down and said, ‘O Muhammad! Only someone who is from yourself should propagate this chapter.’ Then the Prophet (MGB) sent me on his own camel which was called Kaswa. I found AbuBakr in Zilhalifa and took that chapter from him. Indeed God honored me in this way.

51- On the day of Ghadeer Khum God’s Prophet (MGB) appointed me as the Master of all the people and said, ‘Whoever I am the Master of, Ali is the Master of. May the oppressive people go far away and be destroyed.’

52- Indeed God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘O Ali! Don’t you want me to teach you the words which Gabriel (MGB) has taught me?’ I replied, ‘O Prophet of God! Yes.’ He (MGB) said, ‘Then say ‘O the Sustainer of the poor! O the Kind to the povertystricken! O the Most-Hearing of those who hear! O the Most-Seeing of those who see! O the Beneficent the Merciful! Have mercy upon me and give me my share of daily bread.’

53- Indeed the Blessed the Sublime God will not destroy this world until the Riser (MGB) who is from our progeny rises up. He (MGB) will kill our enemies. He (MGB) will not accept any poll-tax (Jizya). He (MGB) will break the crosses and idols. He (MGB) will end the world war, seize the possessions and divide them up equally and treat the peasants with justice.

54- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! Soon the Umayyads will curse you, but God’s angels will return their curse one-thousand fold. When our Riser (MGB) uprises, he (MGB) will curse them for forty years.

55- God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘Several tribes from my nation will be tried regarding you. They will say, ‘Why has God’s Prophet (MGB) made Ali (MGB) his Trustee although he left nothing? Is not the Book of my Lord - the Glorious Quran the  best things after the Honorable the Exalted God? I swear by Him who appointed me rightfully that if you do not compile the Quran, it will never be compiled.’ Thus, did the Honorable the Exalted God honor me in such a way that none of the other companions of the Prophet (MGB) have been honored.

56- The Blessed the Sublime God has granted me the characteristics of those who love Him and obey Him and established me as Muhammad’s Trustee. Let this please whomever it may and dismay whomever it may.’ He was pointing at Medina with his fingers when he said this.

57- God’s Prophet (MGB) faced drought in one of the battles. He (MGB) told me, ‘O Ali! Stand up to that rock and say, ‘I am the messenger of God’s Prophet's! Give me water.’ I swear by Him who honored the Prophet (MGB) with Prophethood that once I delivered this message to that rock, there appeared several cow's and water flowed out of each nipple. When I saw this I rushed to the Prophet (MGB) and reported it. He (MGB) said, ‘O Ali! Go and fetch water from them.’ I went there and other people also came and filled their water-skins with water, fed their quadrupeds, drank themselves and made ablutions. Thus, the Honorable the Exalted God has honored me in such a way that none of the other companions of the Prophet (MGB) have been honored.

58- Water became scarce in one of the battles. God’s Prophet (MGB) told me, ‘O Ali! Bring a bowl.’ I brought a bowl to him. Then he (MGB) placed his right hand along with my hand in the bowl and said, ‘Give water!’ Water gushed out from the middle of our fingers.

59- In the Battle of Khaybar God’s Prophet (MGB) sent me to conquer the castle. When I reached the door of the castle, I saw that it was closed. I shook it hard, pulled it off of its place, threw it forty steps away and entered the castle. Marhab came to fight with us. Even though two of the companions of the Prophet (MGB) fought with him and returned defeated, I fought with him. I killed him and the ground got filled with his blood.

60- I killed Amr ibn ‘Abd Wudd who was as strong as a thousand men. 

61- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! Your parable among my nation is like that of the verse, ‘Qul Huallahu Ahad. Whoever loves you wholeheartedly it is as if he has read one-third of the Quran. Anyone who loves you wholeheartedly and also helps you is like one who has read all of the Quran.’

62- I accompanied God’s Prophet (MGB) everywhere and was with him in all the battles. His flag was in my hand.

63- I never fled from the battlefield, killed everyone who fought with me, and filled the Earth with their blood.

64- They brought a roasted heavenly chicken for the Prophet (MGB) from Paradise. He (MGB) asked God to bring the most beloved of his people there. Then the Honorable the Exalted God granted me the Grace to go there and share that chicken with the Prophet (MGB).

65- I was praying in the mosque when a beggar came and asked for something. I gave him my ring which was on my finger. Then the Blessed the Sublime God revealed the following verse, ‘Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).’ 

66- The Blessed the Sublime God returned the Sun for me twice which He never did for anyone in the nation of Muhammad (MGB).

67- God’s Prophet (MGB) call me ‘The Commander of the Faithful’ during and after his life. He never called anyone else with that title.

68- God’s Prophet (MGB) told me, ‘O Ali! There shall be a call from the inside of the Throne on the Resurrection Day asking, ‘Who is the Master of the Prophets?’ Then I will step forward. Then there will be a call asking, ‘Who is the Master of the Trustees?’ and you will step forward. Then Rizvan shall bring me the keys to Paradise, and Malik shall bring me the keys to Hell. They will say, ‘God - may His Majesty be Exalted - has ordered us to bring you these keys so that you may hand them over to Ali ibn Abi Talib.’ O Ali! You will be the Qasim or the one who divides up Paradise and Hell.’

69- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! Were it not for you, the believers could not be distinguished from hypocrites.’

70- Indeed God’s Prophet (MGB) put me, my wife Fatimah (MGB) and our two sons Al-Hassan (MGB) and Al-Hussein (MGB) under a cloak and the Blessed the Sublime God revealed the following verse, ‘…And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.’(33:33) Gabriel (MGB) said, ‘O Muhammad! I am also with you.’ Thus, Gabriel became the sixth of us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by skyweb1987

سبحان الله

All praise belongs to Allah,

سبحان الله

Allah is the Magnificent, the Merciful,

سبحان الله

May Allah bless those who are Believers and struggle,

سبحان الله