Guest Lonely girl

Please help me

Rate this question

Question

Guest Lonely girl

I have a big hardship in my life ..I have suffered a lot becoz of it ..i remain sad all the time..I need namaz which will solve my problem..Also i had one deep desire for something .I prayed but Allah took it away..Please i need strong namaz..please

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Guest Lonely girl said:

I have a big hardship in my life ..I have suffered a lot becoz of it ..i remain sad all the time..I need namaz which will solve my problem..Also i had one deep desire for something .I prayed but Allah took it away..Please i need strong namaz..please

Salam, Sister. Allah SWT created you and He knows what is best for you. If you think about this more, you might realize that what you wanted was not good for you and that is why Allah removed it. Think about all the good things in your life and try to be satisfied with something else.

If you want to be specific about that thing that you want and cannot have, maybe our advice to you would be more clear and more helpful.

There are a lot of duas in this topic, so look at the thread and read the posts by others. You might find one dua that you like more:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/53845-need-a-very-super-duper-powerful-dua/

Praying for you!

Guest Lonely girl

I want to offer namaz to overcome my hardship . I think offering namaz is easier .moreover i dont have any dua book..is there a powerful namaz

Salam,

You can do the following:

1. Recite Namaz e Shab,

2. Recite Namaz e ziyar e imam hussain a.s then recite ziyarat e ashura.

3. Namaz of moula abul fazal abbas a.s then recite this dua "YA KASHIFAL KARBI AN WAJHIL HUSSAIN IKSHIF KARBEE BIHAQQI AKHEEKAL HUSSAIN." 163 times before reciting the dua you need to recite salwat 3 times and after reciting dua recite salwat 3 times. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.