Guest solvethis

Salam , a clothing issue.

Rate this question

Question

Guest solvethis
you see for3 years me and m family have been living in Canada and although everything was fine at first, things started to worsen .People started to act eird around me and i thought this was normal in Canada, until i realised they were acting that way due to the way i dressed.Even if i asked people and they said my clothing was fine, i still felt like people werent treating me properly.and yes i checked my manners and the wa i spoke and i wasnt saying anything wrong or rudely.At times i didnt say anything.In fact if i asked the cashier politely to give me something, they would give a rude look and weird response.and i would get hurt by this and this situation didnt happen sometimes it happened eveyday. and you can imagine people judging ou
so what ended up happening is that i try very hard to make sure i wear the proper clothes but i struggle and it gets very hard. at times i dont even know why people are being rude, i really want this problem to end, because it causes me great distress that i cannot step on to the outside world without being treated weirdly.Like even people of the streets dont walk besides me, and i dont wear anything outrageous or poor or shabby looking, its just i need a powerful dua or something to help me get rid of this problem because i am even starting to asume if this is the work of black magic or jinns.please help JazakAllah

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Guest solvethis said:
you see for3 years me and m family have been living in Canada and although everything was fine at first, things started to worsen .People started to act eird around me and i thought this was normal in Canada, until i realised they were acting that way due to the way i dressed.

Salam, Sister. If you are getting the rude looks and cold replies it might be because you wear hijab. Read Ayatul Kursi every day before you leave home. [Holy Qur'an 2:255]

Allahu la ilaha illa huwa alhayyu alqayyoomu la ta/khuthuhu sinatun wala nawmun lahu mafee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi man tha allathee yashfaAAu AAindahu illa bi-ithnihi yaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yuheetoona bishay-in min AAilmihi illabima shaa wasiAAa kursiyyuhu alssamawati waal-arda wala yaooduhu hifthuhuma wahuwa alAAaliyyu alAAatheemu

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ    

3 hours ago, Guest solvethis said:
you see for3 years me and m family have been living in Canada and although everything was fine at first, things started to worsen .People started to act eird around me and i thought this was normal in Canada, until i realised they were acting that way due to the way i dressed.Even if i asked people and they said my clothing was fine, i still felt like people werent treating me properly.and yes i checked my manners and the wa i spoke and i wasnt saying anything wrong or rudely.At times i didnt say anything.In fact if i asked the cashier politely to give me something, they would give a rude look and weird response.and i would get hurt by this and this situation didnt happen sometimes it happened eveyday. and you can imagine people judging ou
so what ended up happening is that i try very hard to make sure i wear the proper clothes but i struggle and it gets very hard. at times i dont even know why people are being rude, i really want this problem to end, because it causes me great distress that i cannot step on to the outside world without being treated weirdly.Like even people of the streets dont walk besides me, and i dont wear anything outrageous or poor or shabby looking, its just i need a powerful dua or something to help me get rid of this problem because i am even starting to asume if this is the work of black magic or jinns.please help JazakAllah

I know about this problem. First of all, most people on earth are not good people. In western societies there are a lot of sick people, and they have hate in their hearts. Do not let this be a reason to feel bad or lower your level to their's. Just try to really care only about Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and if you do this right you will see that it is the best anwser to all of this kind of problems.

Second ; do your best to never assume. Maybe you feel like these people are acting rude and they do not like you, but are you sure ? Isn't there a other possibility ? So why assume ? Just worry about what you think and do, and getting closer to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is always going to help you.

Last point I want to say ; Be positive. Really positive in your heart and mind. You will see that these things will change. If you think most people hate you or do not like you or whatever, this will have a negative effect. 

All praise to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى

Guest solvethis
4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam, Sister. If you are getting the rude looks and cold replies it might be because you wear hijab. Read Ayatul Kursi every day before you leave home. [Holy Qur'an 2:255]

Allahu la ilaha illa huwa alhayyu alqayyoomu la ta/khuthuhu sinatun wala nawmun lahu mafee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi man tha allathee yashfaAAu AAindahu illa bi-ithnihi yaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yuheetoona bishay-in min AAilmihi illabima shaa wasiAAa kursiyyuhu alssamawati waal-arda wala yaooduhu hifthuhuma wahuwa alAAaliyyu alAAatheemu

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ    

JazakAllah dear sister, but i realised even hijabis were being this way with me, and other muslims, so it was not because of my hijab..

6 minutes ago, Guest solvethis said:

JazakAllah dear sister, but i realised even hijabis were being this way with me, and other muslims, so it was not because of my hijab..

If even hijabi sisters are rude with you or standoffish, it must be that your clothing looks too ethnic for them. If that is the case, then they are wrong, because they should know that everyone is allowed to wear whatever makes them feel comfortable. Allah knows you are trying your best. Those people who have hundreds of Facebook friends are not really that happy but only posting things to show how happy they are. If you have only one good friend in your life that is enough. If you have no friend at all, then never fear because Allah is your friend. He created you and sustains you, cares about you and loves you. Every breath we take is from his love and kindness. I pray that you find a friend who will treat you as kind as you want to treat her.  

Guest solvethis
3 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

If even hijabi sisters are rude with you or standoffish, it must be that your clothing looks too ethnic for them. If that is the case, then they are wrong, because they should know that everyone is allowed to wear whatever makes them feel comfortable. Allah knows you are trying your best. Those people who have hundreds of Facebook friends are not really that happy but only posting things to show how happy they are. If you have only one good friend in your life that is enough. If you have no friend at all, then never fear because Allah is your friend. He created you and sustains you, cares about you and loves you. Every breath we take is from his love and kindness. I pray that you find a friend who will treat you as kind as you want to treat her.  

JazakAllah for your kind answer, i appreciate it.But i dont wear ethnic clothing.JazakAllah for your kind words

36 minutes ago, Guest solvethis said:

JazakAllah for your kind answer, i appreciate it.But i dont wear ethnic clothing.JazakAllah for your kind words

Thank you, Dear. I am praying for you to find a friend. If you go to the nearest Shia Center where you live I'm sure you can find someone to talk to. Have you been friendly to a classmate?

Guest solvethis
17 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Thank you, Dear. I am praying for you to find a friend. If you go to the nearest Shia Center where you live I'm sure you can find someone to talk to. Have you been friendly to a classmate?

yes i have been working on it :D 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.