Ruqaya101

PLS HELP ME FOR THE SAKE OF Allah

Rate this question

Question

Assalamu alaikum.

I am overcome with stress and confusion. I am a shia woman born to shia parents. Lately, there has been a lot of stress on my shoulders and we have flags of imam Hussain around our house. I sat on the sofa and stared at one of the flags and I thought, 'why do we mourn your death when you knew you were going to jannah?' And 'I wish I was in your place, I would see all my family die in front of my own eyes and know that they are going back to their lord, Allah swt and that Allah is satisfied with me.'

I believe that we have the biggest test in this century. It' such a burden to not know if what sins we commit unintentionally. Please do not judge me for my thoughts. But I want to be guided and I ask Allah for this guidance to the right path and to get clear answers. But please give me an answer. Aren't what I am thinking correct? I am very confused.

10 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

Assalamu alaikum.

I am overcome with stress and confusion. I am a shia woman born to shia parents. Lately, there has been a lot of stress on my shoulders and we have flags of imam Hussain around our house. I sat on the sofa and stared at one of the flags and I thought, 'why do we mourn your death when you knew you were going to jannah?' And 'I wish I was in your place, I would see all my family die in front of my own eyes and know that they are going back to their lord, Allah swt and that Allah is satisfied with me.'

I believe that we have the biggest test in this century. It' such a burden to not know if what sins we commit unintentionally. Please do not judge me for my thoughts. But I want to be guided and I ask Allah for this guidance to the right path and to get clear answers. But please give me an answer. Aren't what I am thinking correct? I am very confused.

There are many hadith of the prophet saaw and Imams to mourn in the month of Muharram for the events happened in theis month. the links are given below:

https://www.al-islam.org/forty-hadith-on-azadari

http://www.seratonline.com/1592/mourning-for-imam-husain-a-s-and-the-holy-imams-a-s/

Edited by skyweb1987

Guest borntoliveforGod

it is wrong to wish anything except that may God save us all from perversion. sister do not ask things which may trouble you. just pray that ya Allah make us live in your name and die in your name and you know that how much painful is to see one's relatives in hell so make not any of us among the people of hell. 

InshaAllah, This video will help you sister. This will tell you why we cry for our loved ones. And when that loved one is Loved by Allah and all his Angles,Messengers and Prophets and Allah commanded to cry for him to purify our souls and to show love for the family of Prophet and to show disassociation from the enemy of Islam.

On 19/11/2017 at 1:07 AM, skyweb1987 said:

There are many hadith of the prophet saaw and Imams to mourn in the month of Muharram for the events happened in theis month. the links are given below:

https://www.al-islam.org/forty-hadith-on-azadari

http://www.seratonline.com/1592/mourning-for-imam-husain-a-s-and-the-holy-imams-a-s/

Thank You so much. Alhamdulilah. I have been guided. Jazak Allah khair. I am shia and proud

On 19/11/2017 at 2:24 AM, SunniBrother said:

This is perfectly natural. Please read the Qur'an and you'll find all your answers there. Guidance is with the Qur'an.

Jazakallah khair. Thank you so much for telling me to read the Quran. I read the Quran to sleep and made dua to be in the right way and alhamdulilah I was blessed with a dream of the prophet telling me I am on the right path of shia. Jazak Allah khair!

On 19/11/2017 at 1:25 AM, Guest borntoliveforGod said:

it is wrong to wish anything except that may God save us all from perversion. sister do not ask things which may trouble you. just pray that ya Allah make us live in your name and die in your name and you know that how much painful is to see one's relatives in hell so make not any of us among the people of hell. 

Wallah you are right. Jazakallah khair. And ameeeeeeen

We mourn for the suffering of our imam a.s and ahlulbaith a.s, even thought imam hasan a.s and imam hussain a.s are the masters of paradise. But the suffering and sacrifice they did was for us, because of them islam still exists. Every sacrifice they did was for us, you must have thoughts like this, in sha Allah by having thoughts like this u wont be stressed and Allah will guide you. 

1 hour ago, Ruqaya101 said:

Assalamu alaikum.

This is perfectly natural. Please read the Qur'an and you'll find all your answers there. Guidance is with the Qur'an.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.