Rate this topic

4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

lf war does break out it begs the question: Then why does the US have the 5th Fleet there?

if a war breaks out, it will 100% lead to ww3 

Anything tailored for the mass has to be awfully stupid for it has to cater to the lowest intellectual common denominator.

I remember how, the neighbourhood kids and I, used to argue the afternoons away on if our fathers could beat Japan, US, or Germany in arms wrestling. And amazing how the non-wrestling issues, sectarian during Ashura or tribal during state events or racial in general, between us would determine the conclusion of those arguments. There were Hazara, Pashtun, Tajik,Shia Qizilbash kids in our group- Pashtun father couldnt even beat India around state events, and Shia fathers always  lost during the Ashura , and rest of the time it was anyone's game.

Seems issues like Shia-Sunni or Persian-Arab, or Islamic-Moderate etc have become the arms wrestlings of my adult life.... immaterial & unimportant issues masking unresolved issue- survival.

As to who would win the Iranian-Saudi arms-wrestling contest it depends on timing and emotion of the Muslim world. If it becomes religious Saudis are in advantageous position. If it is fuelled by logic and reason then Iran is the clear favourite. 

Lastly, it shouldnt be Iran vs Saudi because it is Iran vs [Saudi + Israel + US].

This video explains why Iran will logically be superior in conflict or not. Saudi inner politics is messed up, all done by a delusional Mbs thinking he is capable of making KSA powerful.

5 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Anything tailored for the mass has to be awfully stupid for it has to cater to the lowest intellectual common denominator.

I remember how, the neighbourhood kids and I, used to argue the afternoons away on if our fathers could beat Japan, US, or Germany in arms wrestling. And amazing how the non-wrestling issues, sectarian during Ashura or tribal during state events or racial in general, between us would determine the conclusion of those arguments. There were Hazara, Pashtun, Tajik,Shia Qizilbash kids in our group- Pashtun father couldnt even beat India around state events, and Shia fathers always  lost during the Ashura , and rest of the time it was anyone's game.

Seems issues like Shia-Sunni or Persian-Arab, or Islamic-Moderate etc have become the arms wrestlings of my adult life.... immaterial & unimportant issues masking unresolved issue- survival.

As to who would win the Iranian-Saudi arms-wrestling contest it depends on timing and emotion of the Muslim world. If it becomes religious Saudis are in advantageous position. If it is fuelled by logic and reason then Iran is the clear favourite. 

Lastly, it shouldnt be Iran vs Saudi because it is Iran vs [Saudi + Israel + US].

dumbest thing ive read here... if you consider saudis muslim it makes sense...

6 hours ago, modaoudi said:

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting" -- Sun Tzu

I believe so. And since we human always argue and bow/submit to reason/intelect, then the fighting will not go to happen. As i says above, 'unless the stupid controller of military war machine in both country is the real ignorant, the war will happen'.

I believe all and any war in the world history and geography is caused by ignorant and/or stupidity.

17 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Shia sterategic planning:

https://www.aparat.com/v/kJTvy

Oct 8, 2016 - Uploaded by Aliakbar Raefipoor English

In the name of GOD the beneficent the merciful ◈ Mr. Raefipoor speech aboutstrategic position of Shia ...

Is this Iran language, i do not understand Iran's language, eventhough several word we use in common such as istirahat/rest. Is there english language. 

I always remember the right word, 'never ever look for enemy, but if enemy come in front of you then do not run away as a coward.

11 hours ago, kirtc said:

dumbest thing ive read here... if you consider saudis muslim it makes sense...

@Wahdat

sorry I re rrad your post and realized I kind of misunderstood. but you are very naive into thinking it is unimportant.. thats is the same type of thinking that abandoned Imam Huseein a.s

the circumstances today are very similar

Amazingly Interesting analysis by military researcher, previously very accurate and well known in military circles he says, 

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/israel-saudi-arabia-setting-preconditions-for-war-with-hezbollah/

Before arising the sword each other, before releasing bullets, why not solving their basic dispute by listing all the basic reasons of war. So that all soldiers know exactly the reason why they arise the sword and why they release bullets into other human which they never meet.

hi Imam Ali(as) never was eager to start the battle but if he had to do it first explained everything for his army how to act properly & knowedegable that would stop bloodshed 

and before starting the battle talked with enemy army to provide them to retreat and accepted their apologize with kindeness but if they insisted to war anyway was battling with them with generosity & doesnt make bloodshed even in middle of battle just tried to defeats them not kills them . exept vey evil persons.

KSA wants to try and make a dent before their abominable presence leaves the stage of history forever. However it is ridiculous to think Saudis will be fighting a war with anyone alone while they can't even bomb Yemeni babies on their own. Same goes for Israel. So naturally they will bring their uncle Frankenstein Sam to help them out with the heavy lifting as usual. However due to important strategic reasons they will be go for Lebanon and Syrian territory first. This is why Netanyuhu and King Salamander have been grovelling at Putin's feet through 2017. If I was Putin I would pull a Danzig with them and take their monies then back stab them after having filled my defending allies with weapons. China will not be joining in. They are seeking wealth. Of course the US senate will soon give the go ahead for their troops and fleet to deploy (since someone in the thread was innocently asking why one of their fleets stays in the region, this is it). This is also why they had Iran under sanctions since so many years, to weaken their preparations. This is also why they have created hell in Balochistan and other borders surrounding Iran. They think that will prove to be enough deterrence for paramilitary forces attempting to reinforce IRGC.

Manpower. That stupid video someone linked before was right about one thing and that is the very significant advantage in manpower Iran has. Available manpower is directly proportional to motivation of the people. That is why Israelis and Saudis and Yanks are bound to lose if the Shia manpower is mobilized who a lot of them will proceed to fight till the death while the axis of bankers has little motivation which will die out when the body bags start coming in. Israelis used to literally die of fear when Saddam fired a few scuds into their cesspool. Saudis are too decadent and incompetent. Yanks are waking up to the truth and are also oppressed now and its not a false flag attacked year 2001 anymore. Those of them who will fight will have to fight each other being transsexual, pro-Trump, anti-feminist, white supremacist, pedophiles and all the throngs of tedious little issues plaguing them now. So with such a difference in Morale and perhaps a little bit Russian support as well, God willing above all else, things will change forever. At worst there will be a regime change in Iran which will not change anything because the biggest push of all pushes comes later under Mahdi (as) and Jesus (as) who are promised the manpower, hardware and the ultimate victory to bring the world about and set if free.

Edited by notme
Insulting ethnicities and religions

Hello,

Not a single rebuke from fellow Shia Chat members or Edits from Shia Chat Moderators?  But, to date, there are two likes?

17 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

KSA wants to try and make a dent before their abominable presence leaves the stage of history forever. However it is ridiculous to think Saudis will be fighting a war with anyone alone while they can't even bomb Yemeni babies on their own. Same goes for Israheil. So naturally they will bring their uncle Frankenstein Sam to help them out with the heavy lifting as usual. However due to important strategic reasons they will be go for Lebanon and Syrian territory first. This is why Netanyuhu and King Salamander have been grovelling at Putin's feet through 2017. If I was Putin I would pull a Danzig with them and take their monies then back stab them after having filled my defending allies with weapons. China will not be joining in. They are worse than Jews in seeking wealth. Of course the US senate will soon give the go ahead for their troops and fleet to deploy (since someone in the thread was innocently asking why one of their fleets stays in the region, this is it). This is also why they had Iran under sanctions since so many years, to weaken their preparations. This is also why they have created hell in Balochistan and other borders surrounding Iran. They think that will prove to be enough deterrence for paramilitary forces attempting to reinforce IRGC.

Manpower. That stupid video someone linked before was right about one thing and that is the very significant advantage in manpower Iran has. Available manpower is directly proportional to motivation of the people. That is why Israhellis and Saudis and Yanks are bound to lose if the Shia manpower is mobilized who a lot of them will proceed to fight till the death while the axis of bankers has little motivation which will die out when the body bags start coming in. Israhellis used to literally die of fear when Saddam fired a few scuds into their cesspool. Saudis are too decadent and incompetent. Yanks are waking up to the truth and are also oppressed now and its not a false flag attacked year 2001 anymore. Those of them who will fight will have to fight each other being transsexual, pro-Trump, anti-feminist, white supremacist, pedophiles and all the throngs of tedious little issues plaguing them now. So with such a difference in Morale and perhaps a little bit Russian support as well, God willing above all else, things will change forever. At worst there will be a regime change in Iran which will not change anything because the biggest push of all pushes comes later under Mahdi (as) and Jesus (as) who are promised the manpower, hardware and the ultimate victory to bring the world about and set if free.

This post clearly violates Shia Chat rule number 4,

No swear words, unmannered replies or racist comments, especially when directed at other members. A warning followed by a temporary ban shall be met. If a member repeats their offensive or racist language, a permanent ban will take place. No excuses. Overt slogans of "death" or "destruction" (or similar wording) of any specific government, nation, people, group, or religion is not permitted. However, constructive criticisms of the above are welcomed and encouraged.

And, I question the morals of those that would allow a post such as Darth Vader's to go unanswered.  Many of you like to lament about the irrationality of "Islamaphobia."  Yet, you only clap and praise such racist and divisive post.

It has been nice chatting with you all.  I have learned what I came here to learn.

All the Best,

David

What racist comments?

And, I question the morals of those that would allow a post such as Darth Vader's to go unanswered.  Many of you like to lament about the irrationality of "Islamaphobia."  Yet, you only clap and praise such racist and divisive post.

It actually doesn't matter what you judge about us, it is not even relevant.

Edited by Dhulfikar

1 hour ago, David66 said:

It has been nice chatting with you all.  I have learned what I came here to learn.

No problem, but you have a history of being divisive yourself. I don't know what you think that you have a right to judge anybody else in this thread. 

I have confirmed what I already unfairly believe about others here and wanted to confirm it with an irrelevant post while pretending to morally superior and upstanding.

^ This is what you really wanted to say, no point in beating around the bush and acting polite.

P.S. I don't see any racism either, so I don't know what you are talking about. Another one of your pot-stirring posts as usual.

1 hour ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Not a single rebuke from fellow Shia Chat members or Edits from Shia Chat Moderators?  But, to date, there are two likes?

This post clearly violates Shia Chat rule number 4,

No swear words, unmannered replies or racist comments, especially when directed at other members. A warning followed by a temporary ban shall be met. If a member repeats their offensive or racist language, a permanent ban will take place. No excuses. Overt slogans of "death" or "destruction" (or similar wording) of any specific government, nation, people, group, or religion is not permitted. However, constructive criticisms of the above are welcomed and encouraged.

All the Best,

David

I posted but dc. So i forget what i explained. However, you should learn the manner/behavior of Imam Ahlul Bayt a.s. upon receiving bad word.