syed mushahid Raza

About Islamic studies

Rate this question

Question

2 answers to this question

Guest Syed mushahid raza

Salam,

Iam studying in 10 class Iwant to study Islamic studies after 10 so can somebody tell me that procedure  plz.....

8 hours ago, Guest Syed mushahid raza said:

Salam,

Iam studying in 10 class Iwant to study Islamic studies after 10 so can somebody tell me that procedure  plz.....

Do you like to go to hawza for your Islamic studies? or religious school? If so the following links provide the general  information about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawza

http://www.theshiapedia.com/index.php?title=Hawza

http://www2.world-federation.org/IslamicEducation/Articles/The_Hawza_Ilmiyyah_Qum_guide.htm

Edited by skyweb1987

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• You have to understood the difference between Sunnis and monarch government's. What ever Saudi does that is to safeguard it's monarchy even if they have to go against Muslims.  There are most Sunni who want to remain United with Shia's.  But yes wahhabies are main threat to Sunni Shia unity. And wahhabies have used all sort propaganda against both Shia and main stream Sunni.  So we should be able to differentiate between Sunnis and wahhabies. 
    • وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ ۗ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِنْ دُونِي وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ ۚ بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا {50} [Pickthal 18:50] And (remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord's command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers. ***** Why is this CE so successful ?     You/Thay can say anything to get a buyin, ( it does not  have to be true),   make deals with any Majority, ( does not matter who it is, as long as you get the global  Caliphate established. So, there is a Trust factor here, that needs to be considered. What happens to the minority after the victory, is a great unknown, especially with the deal making mentality and saying anything and overlooking anything to get them to be on your/their team at this moment- basically every thing is a fair game, its all a means to an desired End. After that all bests are off. With the use of force, doctrine, which you/they are advocating against the Common enemy. Once you/they are the power why would your doctrine change?  Religion takes the back seat. This all,  sounds like a page out of political islam playbook that grew out of saqifa.
    • Salam, I like this site a lot but sometimes there are some words used that I don't understand. Can someone reply with a brief list of words like for example namaz,... that lot of asian people use regarding islamic stuff so I can learn and understand. Thanks in advance
    • You could have invested in crypto, wait several months/years and made a profit lol
    • I could have, but I didn't do haram.