Mohammed-Mehdi

Translation of " Attering "

11 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

What is the context?

https://www.al-islam.org/be-with-truthful-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi/preamble

God’s pleasure and assent be upon the Prophet’s good Companions, who swore allegiance to and aided him against his enemies, never being among the covenant-breakers, and those who kept abide by the covenant, never altering or reversing, and being among the grateful... and also upon those who kindly followed their guide, from among the earlier and latter (people) till the Day of Resurrection.

Now I have found the mistake. The book says : attering and online it says altering...
And the mistake I just mentioned on page t2 , is against being wrong in the online version but now it is even a different mistake 

(Qur’ān, Sura at-Tawba, 9:1l9)
Instead of 9:119) .................

How is this even possible.....

3 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Ok thank you. But in the book it seems to be a mistake ; it contradicts the online version of the book

The Quran is an Arabic text. The translators always seem to find errors in translating, since they are completely different languages. Ask a native Arab speaker about how he/she feels on the literary text of the quran, he/she will tell you how this book is flawless, and why even atheist sciences can't stand but admit how this book was not man-made.

I highly recommend you watch this lecture by Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakshawani

13 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Could you post the whole sentence, please? 

attering in the book should have been altering
 https://www.al-islam.org/be-with-truthful-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi/preamble

God’s pleasure and assent be upon the Prophet’s good Companions, who swore allegiance to and aided him against his enemies, never being among the covenant-breakers, and those who kept abide by the covenant, never altering or reversing, and being among the grateful... and also upon those who kindly followed their guide, from among the earlier and latter (people) till the Day of Resurrection.

This is the section of the book I was talking about.
Furthemore, I noticed some other mistakes in this book (regarding the typing/writing). In the paper book as well as in the online version of the book.

14 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

The Quran is an Arabic text. The translators always seem to find errors in translating, since they are completely different languages. Ask a native Arab speaker about how he/she feels on the literary text of the quran, he/she will tell you how this book is flawless, and why even atheist sciences can't stand but admit how this book was not man-made.

I highly recommend you watch this lecture by Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakshawani

Thank you for the link. The Quran is indeed a wonderful miracle.  Just to be sure ; the mistake(s) I was talking about where mistakes in the book " To be with the truthful "  thus not in the Quran ofcourse. 
The word attering should have been altering and there are more mistakes I have seen 
Its a shame if you ask me, especially because the book is very strong and great