5araName

Being attrackted to the opposite sex

Rate this topic

Salam,

Is it haram to be attrackted to the opposite sex even though they are not doing the act? Like lets say that a girl is attrackted to other girls but she does not come near girls in any seksual matter. I was just thinking that some people can not control their feelings and what they are attrackted to. I mean Allah put that in them. But is it still haram just to have the thoughts in your head even if you still pretend to like guys? 

A passing thought is outside of an individual's control, however, entertaining these thoughts is going to lead to sin, and is therefore haram. Also, a person should avoid putting themselves into situations where they are more likely to have these thoughts.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:31 AM, 5araName said:

I was just thinking that some people can not control their feelings and what they are attrackted to. I mean Allah put that in them.

Allah does not make a person homosexual or bisexual. There are genetic aspects, but it's caused by a combination of genetics, environment, and personal choice. 

If you're going to excuse homosexuality by saying "God made them that way" you may as well excuse violence and murder too: some people are more hot tempered than others.