TechieWorld

Shiaa Matcher App

Rate this topic

Salam Brothers and Sisters

This is my first post on the forums, and I am glad to be part of this community.

For this, I would like to introduce a New Phone App that I have been working on for a Year now all towards the benefit of the Shiaa Community, that I believe would require us to work harder and better than what we are now.

As the title states, the App is Called "Shiaa Matcher" and its available on Google Play Store. NO ITS NOT A DATING APP. The app is intended to facilitate for our Shiaa Brothers and Sisters the concept of marriage whom many are struggling with especially our youth. Rather than having our youngsters looking for a partner on other known apps, that are totally obscene, why not make our own.

Moving to the Technical Part about the App :

• Create a Profile with Images Gallery
  • Accounts can engage via chats.
  • Privacy settings have been placed for convenience
  • Ability to Locate nearby users via GPS
  • Ability to Report any Malicious account,chat, or picture, and this will be revised in less than 12 Hours
  • App can also be used for Shiaa Brothers to meet other brothers, or sisters meet other sisters too
  • Many More is there that Wont be listed here, so worth giving the app a try

Download Link

If anyone requires a question or even a suggestion please contact me or leave a reply on this post and I am more than happy to reply Back.

Salam

17 hours ago, TechieWorld said:

Ok I would go with this. Just wondering would my post still be approved, as my main intention was to get technical feedback from members rather than promotion.

Salam. Your topic is approved. 

9 minutes ago, Bakir said:

Looks good but I can't see how this is not a dating app. It has the features and technical basis for it being used like a dating app (geo-localization, personal chats and images).

Salam Bakir,

Having these features within an app does not make it as a dating app. In addition, this app was developed by Muslims with the intention of being used in a good way. We are totally strict on how users use the app. In other words any obscene images or chats being reported are taken seriously and might results in a permanent ban.

7 minutes ago, TechieWorld said:

Salam Bakir,

Having these features within an app does not make it as a dating app. In addition, this app was developed by Muslims with the intention of being used in a good way. We are totally strict on how users use the app. In other words any obscene images or chats being reported are taken seriously and might results in a permanent ban.

Guess nobody can fully prevent abuse, I just hope it doesn't bring problems. Best wishes for you and your team.

Is the app related to the ShiaMatch.com in any way? if not, why not try and get in contact with them? work something out together maybe? 

regards, Moses

@Laayla 

Salam Laayla,

We would like to ensure you that we worked really hard to ensure the app complies with our religious acts and beliefs, by placing strict rules and settings. Some of them are listed below :

• Chat Requests Are required before two parties can engage in a chat
  • Community can report any profanity that is being caused by a certain user, and this will be revised within 12 hours
  • Privacy Settings have been enabled to ensure convenience
  • We constantly monitor profile activities, to prevent,stop,ban suspicious users

Finally, the App has been coded and published, and is being run by Muslim brothers to ensure total compliance with our religion.

We hope these technical details are taken into deep consideration before referring to a religious scholar.

Thanks

Hi

in the app, theres a "contact us" link.

It even said we will contact you after it was submitted.

I never got a confirmation or a feedback that the email or post was "recieved"

Regards, Moses

20171119_222104.png

Hi Mosa,

Thanks for your reply!

Sorry to say we have not received your email, might be due to a maintenance that our SMTP server was running.

Please Contact me on my temporary email for any urgent issues : techie.world99@gmail.com

Thanks