Najamsethi484

Imam Ali AS

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone i wanted to say that this fake hadith about Imam Ali AS that he burned people is 100% false all should know it Imam Ali AS never burned people its all his enemy propaganda its baseless and we should do all people in world aware about it 

32 minutes ago, Najamsethi484 said:

Salaam everyone i wanted to say that this fake hadith about Imam Ali AS that he burned people is 100% false all should know it Imam Ali AS never burned people its all his enemy propaganda its baseless and we should do all people in world aware about it 

Which Hadith ?

The story of the burning of some criminals by Imam Ali (a.s.) is one of the Sunni fabrications against Imam Ali (a.s.). It is mentioned in Sahih Bukhari. Also Ibn Abil-Hadid (another Sunni historian) has mentioned the story. In our jurisprudence there is no punishment that involves the live burning of a criminal. This is rather a Jewish punishment as mentioned in the Old Testament, thus, narrations that relate it to Imam Ali (a.s.) are Israelites and fabricated.

13 minutes ago, Najamsethi484 said:

The story of the burning of some criminals by Imam Ali (a.s.) is one of the Sunni fabrications against Imam Ali (a.s.). It is mentioned in Sahih Bukhari. Also Ibn Abil-Hadid (another Sunni historian) has mentioned the story. In our jurisprudence there is no punishment that involves the live burning of a criminal. This is rather a Jewish punishment as mentioned in the Old Testament, thus, narrations that relate it to Imam Ali (a.s.) are Israelites and fabricated.

On what crime ? 

I do not want to mention heinous crimes but since this post has compelled me I narrate one. Once a person came to Imam Ali a.s who said that he committed adultery with a man upon that Imam Ali a.s said him to go away for now and come another time, he came again the next time (It seemed he was embarrassed from heart). Imam Ali a.s asked him do you really want to be punished for that. He said that he wanted to be pure before God and get his punishment. Imam Ali a.s asked alright. The person asked what is punishment for that sin ? Imam Ali a.s replied: "There are three punishment for it: 1) to be dropped from mountain or 2) to be stonned to death 3) to be burnt in fire". The person asked which is the most severe ? Upon that Imam Ali a.s replied: "Fire is the hardest of all". The person said: "I choose fire". Fire was lit for it and he sat in fire and cried so much in the fire due to huge embarrassment that  Imam Ali a.s and companions could not help shedding tears. Upon that Imam Ali a.s put his hand inside fire and brought him back as he was like earlier and said him that Angels and all of us cried and God lifted your punishment, therefore, go now and do not do such a heinous crime again. 

4 hours ago, Najamsethi484 said:

yes but Shia ulema says that its wrong that Imam Ali AS burned people

Is it wrong that Allah AWJ burned people when People of Lot did wrongs ? 

Why did US bombed fire upon Terrorists ? Is there anyone who would advocate on their behalf ? No one!!!!! because they were criminals so what do you consider it wrong if Imam Ali a.s had inflicted Allah's punishment upon someone who does not deserve to live ?

6 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

I do not want to mention heinous crimes but since this post has compelled me I narrate one. Once a person came to Imam Ali a.s who said that he committed adultery with a man upon that Imam Ali a.s said him to go away for now and come another time, he came again the next time (It seemed he was embarrassed from heart). Imam Ali a.s asked him do you really want to be punished for that. He said that he wanted to be pure before God and get his punishment. Imam Ali a.s asked alright. The person asked what is punishment for that sin ? Imam Ali a.s replied: "There are three punishment for it: 1) to be dropped from mountain or 2) to be stonned to death 3) to be burnt in fire". The person asked which is the most severe ? Upon that Imam Ali a.s replied: "Fire is the hardest of all". The person said: "I choose fire". Fire was lit for it and he sat in fire and cried so much in the fire due to huge embarrassment that  Imam Ali a.s and companions could not help shedding tears. Upon that Imam Ali a.s put his hand inside fire and brought him back as he was like earlier and said him that Angels and all of us cried and God lifted your punishment, therefore, go now and do not do such a heinous crime again. 

source?