1. skyweb1987

skyweb1987

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Shaitan or Iblis is also a hypocrite & a zalim. Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 16:
      كَمَثَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِذْ قَالَ لِلْإِنسَانِ اكْفُرْ فَلَمَّا كَفَرَ قَالَ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّنكَ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ رَبَّ الْعَالَمِينَ Like the Shaitan when he says to man: Disbelieve, but when he disbelieves, he says: I am surely clear of you; surely I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
      (English - Shakir) And the next verse again mentions his final place and the one who obeys him. Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 17:
      فَكَانَ عَاقِبَتَهُمَا أَنَّهُمَا فِي النَّارِ خَالِدَيْنِ فِيهَا وَذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الظَّالِمِينَ Therefore the end of both of them is that they are both in the fire to abide therein, and that is the reward of the unjust.
      (English - Shakir)
    • Is there some reasonable idea to block corporate interests from getting into politics? When you also look at pictures like this I uploaded it makes you think whether these groups are unstoppable. Did Bernie Sanders have any policy to help end corporate money from getting into politics? I know he talked a lot about campaign finance system but I am sure that isn’t the only way money gets into politics.  What about breaking banks up by ownership to ensure that not only an oligarchy is destroyed but also consumer competitiveness starts to become a thing again. Or maybe we just need everything to collapse so we can get to rebuilding and not waste any more time? America has been doing nothing to limit their deficit because I’m sure they know there is absolutely no credible way to pay a sum like they owe back. Sit back, relax and watch it all burn to the ground. Maybe another communist revolution or two and see how it all goes. Income equality is already making the masses angry if you tell them one day you don’t know where their next salary is going to come from...kaboom.  Im more of a centralisation kind of guy.
    • How old is she? Do you know her friends? Buy some beautiful modest dresses and tell her that she looks more beautiful when she wears them. Ask your mother to do the same.
    • Shirazi and his muqallids are not part of a cult, I don't agree with him but I do notice that a lot of people say things about him that aren't true.
    • I am sorry to hear that, at least you tried.  But I like said, there's nothing you can really do except pray and understand that in the end, her decision doesn't affect anyone but her and nobody but herself is responsible her choices in life.