Rate this topic

Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

no it was not everyone in his family was normal. They were 5 brothers. Stop judging people.

Lolz, if everyone was normal then he had a worst company. I am telling you what might have happened, it is psychological problem. You cannot say that killing people is a natural abnormality, it is also a psychological problem that those terrorists have lost importance of human lives and they kill. 

No wonder Muslims are so backward. Muslims 1500 years ago were more open minded than we are today. 

This was also bad thing among them and in the time of Lot a.s, Allah AWJ gave them time for being good, but they did not and then they incurred upon them wrath of Allah. 

3 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

What is it like being gay and acting gay ? Having wrong thoughts like a gay is not haram :confused:

I think wrong thoughts are also sin that is why we have prayers like Surah Nas and Surah Falaq. 

I would advice you to ask him what are the reasons that he thinks that being gay is ok ?

Tell him that being gay is not ok and is an spiritual pollution and like Global Warming is a great harm for the extinction of humanity so is being gay and beign Lesbian. Tell him that it's a sin against nature so do not follow it, otherwise, you are a criminal as well. 

I didn’t say it’s okay, but from a jurisprudential perspective having desires isn’t haram and you’re not judged on your thoughts (except in rare cases like suspicion). You’ll only be judged and held accountable for your actions, don’t get them mixed up. Having lustful thoughts is bad but unless you act upon them you’re not judged for them. 

Labelling someone as a sinner before they’ve even committed a sin is unjust and you’ll end up pushing people away from God and Islam before they can understand what they’re going through and how they can deal with it. Instead of shunning people who need our help how about we lend a non-judgemental ear and supportive hand.

54 minutes ago, Langar said:

I didn’t say it’s okay, but from a jurisprudential perspective having desires isn’t haram and you’re not judged on your thoughts (except in rare cases like suspicion). You’ll only be judged and held accountable for your actions, don’t get them mixed up. Having lustful thoughts is bad but unless you act upon them you’re not judged for them. 

Labelling someone as a sinner before they’ve even committed a sin is unjust and you’ll end up pushing people away from God and Islam before they can understand what they’re going through and how they can deal with it. Instead of shunning people who need our help how about we lend a non-judgemental ear and supportive hand.

Is it right that if there be a person who calls for ISIS as good doer and you would say that it is not Islamicaly wrong unless he acts according to it ? Is it right to have envy in the heart ? 

4 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Langar you just evaporated your impression which I formed for you yesterday, Lolz, I thought you are against Crime but look at this how come you ask someone that it is Ok to think how to kill lolz, he is killing his spirit and you are saying it's ok. Seems like saying a person, it is not crime to think how to kill your child, but killing is a crime lolz....:hahaha:

Salaam Sinbad, Langar is right in this case. As long as the person doesn't commit the acts they didn't do anything haram.

1 minute ago, A Muslim Artist said:

Salaam Sinbad, Langar is right in this case. As long as the person doesn't commit the acts they didn't do anything haram.

Bro, this thing need clarification as well. 

There are two types of thoughts: 1) Thought that is in your control 2) thought that is not in your control.

1) Hating someone or wishing someone in heart that wrong may happen to him is itself a bad deed which a person can control. 

2) thoughts which come due to information which a person wants to resist but cannot resist such as (wrong thoughts) that is called as "Visvas" is due to health conditions such as less sleeping or stress. For such thoughts there is no sin upon a person. 

I do not agree with what she said that it is ok to be gay....

2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Bro, this thing need clarification as well. 

There are two types of thoughts: 1) Thought that is in your control 2) thought that is not in your control.

1) Hating someone or wishing someone in heart that wrong may happen to him is itself a bad deed which a person can control. 

2) thoughts which come due to information which a person wants to resist but cannot resist such as (wrong thoughts) that is called as "Visvas" is due to health conditions such as less sleeping or stress. For such thoughts there is no sin upon a person. 

I do not agree with what she said that it is ok to be gay....

Could she have meant it as like unintentional gay/the visvas you mentioned?

12 hours ago, A Muslim Artist said:

Could she have meant it as like unintentional gay/the visvas you mentioned?

Might be, but she did not clarify. If she would have said, I could have told her that it is due to mental problem as I already told in this thread. 

1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

So you think Imam killed them because they were gays or they were practicing sodomy? 

Our imam's are infallible and hence just. I couldn't imagine our holy Imam, the man who nurtured the orphans would do such a thing, unless there was a much bigger motive

Just now, Afsaneh14 said:

Our imam's are infallible and hence just. I couldn't imagine our holy Imam, the man who nurtured the orphans would do such a thing, unless there was a much bigger motive

Sodomy is haram and of course Imam has punished people for that. But not because someone had those girly things and imam said lets go and kill them. 

8 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

So you think Imam killed them because they were gays or they were practicing sodomy? 

Bro, gay is abuse for us, So, we take it as like saying someone as dog or cat. I cannot be patient over insult of humans. 

9 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Sodomy is haram and of course Imam has punished people for that. But not because someone had those girly things and imam said lets go and kill them. 

So, do you think that Imam praise a man walking like a girl....I tell you an event that Once Abdullah Ibn Umar wore red dress and came to Prophet PBUHHP and Prophet PBUHHP saw him and said what is that you are wearing, are you a woman ? Upon that Abdullah ibn umer went home and burnt his shirt and came back with other color shirt and Prophet asked him what you did with red shirt ? He said that I burnt it down. Upon that Prophet PBUHHP said: "You should have given it to a woman". So, was it praise worthy before Prophet ? 

Just now, Sindbad05 said:

Bro, gay is abuse for us, So, we take it as like saying someone as dog or cat. I cannot be patient over insult of humans. 

Then you need to learn from prophet and Imams 

Forbearance Of Imam Husayn (a.s)

Imam Husayn (a.s) was the epitome of forbearance and magnanimity. Most of the people were astounded at his forbearance. One day a man asked his co-travelers about him, “Who is that wearing the turban of the Prophet, dressed in his clothes and carrying his sword?” They replied, “Do you not recognize him? He is the maternal grandson of the Messenger of Allah (S), Husayn Ibn Ali (a.s).”

Hearing this, he began to abuse and malign the Imam. The Imam said, “O dear man! If the wind of the deserts has created dryness in your head, stay with us for some days so that we may have you cured. If your wife has troubled you and you have come here after having a fight with her, take some money from me and go and make up with her.” The companions of the Imam were surprised at these gentle words. Some of them wanted to revenge that behavior, but the Imam sternly advised against it and said, “We are the mountains of forbearance and nothing can move us.” The man was very regretful of his behavior and he begged the Imam's pardon

3 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

So, do you think that Imam praise a man walking like a girl....I tell you an event that Once Abdullah Ibn Umar wore red dress and came to Prophet PBUHHP and Prophet PBUHHP saw him and said what is that you are wearing, are you a woman ? Upon that Abdullah ibn umer went home and burnt his shirt and came back with other color shirt and Prophet asked him what you did with red shirt ? He said that I burnt it down. Upon that Prophet PBUHHP said: "You should have given it to a woman". So, was it praise worthy before Prophet ? 

When did i say that you should appreciate a gay person?

And so you are saying that prophet said red color is for girls? source. 

Bro, you can abuse me I will show you forbearance but if you say that I stop talking against what Islam dislikes [EDIT[

If i was saying that you should allow sodomy then you could say that i am saying something against islam but i never said that. 

Edited by Hameedeh
Edited the quote.

Bro, you can abuse me I will show you forbearance but if you say that I stop talking against what Islam dislikes [EDIT]

and few moment ago you said if you call a muslims or me a dog i won't tolerate (Something like that) didn't you?

Edited by Hameedeh
Edited the quote.

When did i say that you should appreciate a gay person?

And so you are saying that prophet said red color is for girls? source. 

:hahaha: I do not carry books always. If you think I am lying, then I provide you also second thing. Prophet PBUHHP forbade men from wearing gold and silk check it out....so, they disliked such things among men. 

Just now, Sindbad05 said:

:hahaha: I do not carry books always. If you think I am lying, then I provide you also second thing. Prophet PBUHHP forbade men from wearing gold and silk check it out....so, they disliked such things among men. 

I know gold and silk i have read it but never red anything about red shirt. 

If i was saying that you should allow sodomy then you could say that i am saying something against islam but i never said that. 

Well, I would advice you not to say it is ok for a male to be girlish and female to be like male. These are signs of day of Judgement. So fear Allah and stops yourself from this. 

I know gold and silk i have read it but never red anything about red shirt. 

Hmmm, that is why I also told you about gold and silver that you would not accept this red shirt event, but I have read it. try searching google.