Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Born like what as a transgender being a female and male at the same time ? Even though it is not his or her fault, but it is abnormality. And it is responsibility of an state to offer him or her a treatment. 

Thats an other issue. I am talking about sin. Do you think its a sin if a person who says he is a gay but have never acted upon it?

Those wrong people who allow gay marriage and lesbian marriage have exploited these transgenders and their abnormality. Instead of investing in biology, they encourage such marriages ????? Is not it shamelessness for ordinary human beings to exploit those and on one hand say polluting normal human beings and on other hand not providing them with treatment. 

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

That is true also. No one is born with gay gene and even those transgenders are either biologically male or female and their abnormalities should be removed. 

Klinefelter syndrome

Just now, Najamsethi484 said:

stop defending a thing which Quran has condemed

I think you don't understand 7: 80-84 (For the first time sodomy is declared a crime, a most horrible crime; and capital punishment has been ordained. Refer to fiqh.)

32 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Klinefelter syndrome

a lie. Read following.

https://concernedwomen.org/images/content/bornorbred.pdf

Also, even if gays see a monkey sitting with monkey discussing daily issues, Gays say look at them, they are gays lolz.....Even male monkeys do not meet in US and West due to fear of being infamous for that :hahaha:

Edited by Sindbad05

Just now, Najamsethi484 said:

you can live like that being gay whole life you have to marry a girl one day

I know a person who has is not married and I don't believe he has done any wrong thing either. He works with disable people and he is a great person. 

20 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

a lie. Read following.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/10/no-scientists-have-not-found-the-gay-gene/410059/

Also, even if gays see a monkey sitting with monkey discussing daily issues, Gays say look at them, they are gays lolz.....Even male monkeys do not meet in US and West due to fear of being infamous for that :hahaha:

Man they even teach this in 9th grade classes. There is evidence to support this. Its a rare case but there are people who got xxy chromosomes. 

1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I know a person who has is not married and I don't believe he has done any wrong thing either. He works with disable people and he is a great person. 

Not marrying is another thing. It does not mean that every person who is not married is (Nauzobillah) a gay. Many great persons did not marry. So, it is another thing and being gay is another thing. . 

20 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Man they even teach this in 9th grade classes. There is evidence to support this. Its a rare case but there are people who got xxy chromosomes. 

Bro, that means hat they have xxy it means that it is a transgender issue and the person is actually male but with extra chromosomes that has to be treated. There were many issues in past as well when Imam Ali a.s decided such difficult issues by biology to tell people whether a transgender was male or female to solve inheritance issues. So, this does not means they are gays lolz. 

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

Not marrying is another thing. It does not mean that every person who is not married is (Nauzobillah) a gay. Many great persons did not marry. So, it is another thing and being gay is another thing. . 

I mean he never married and we all know that he is gay. He always acted like a woman. We used to make fun of him, but now i realize we were wrong Islam doesn't promote this type of behavior. He is actually a great person.

Just now, Sindbad05 said:

Bro, that means hat they have xxy it means that it is a transgender issue and the person is actually male but with extra chromosomes that has to be treated. There were many issues in past as well when Imam Ali a.s decided such difficult issues by biology to tell people whether a transgender was male or female to solve inheritance issues. So, this does not means they are gays lolz. 

So how you going to treat xxy chromosome? is there any treatment? And btw they are asexual to feminine body. 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I mean he never married and we all know that he is gay. He always acted like a woman. We used to make fun of him, but now i realize we were wrong Islam doesn't promote this type of behavior. He is actually a great person.

So, it was due to upbringing issues bro or must have abnormal construction such as being a transgender being male and female and many may take him as male but he may have female personality. 

Just now, Sindbad05 said:

So, it was due to upbringing issues bro or must have abnormal construction such as being a transgender being male and female and many may take him as male but he may have female personality. 

no it was not everyone in his family was normal. They were 5 brothers. Stop judging people.