Rate this question

Question

hi so i bought a t shirt, its a picture of a skull with a snake around it. I bought it online so i didnt look at the picture well and i didnt notice the snake , is it bad to wear a picture of a snake because inheard that god dislikes snakes or something like that. is it okay for me to wear the t shirt.

6 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, kawther said:

hi so i bought a t shirt, its a picture of a skull with a snake around it. I bought it online so i didnt look at the picture well and i didnt notice the snake , is it bad to wear a picture of a snake because inheard that god dislikes snakes or something like that. is it okay for me to wear the t shirt.

yes dont wear it its really bad thing snake is very bad animal may Allah Swt guide us all

7 hours ago, kawther said:

inheard that god dislikes snakes 

Why would Allah create an animal that he dislikes? There are no bad or evil animal species. 

But some scholars say you shouldn't wear an image of an animal of any kind while praying. Other than that, you're fine. 

8 hours ago, kawther said:

:salam:

:bismillah:

Yes wear it but during salah either change it or wear a jacket or hoodie over that tshirt. 

1 hour ago, notme said:

Why would Allah create an animal that he dislikes? There are no bad or evil animal species. 

Some hadiths might indicate the opposite.

سألت أبا عبد الله (عليه السلام) عن الوزغ؟ فقال هو رجس وهو مسخ كله فإذا قتلته فاغتسل

[The narrator says] I asked Abu Abdillah (as) about the gecko. So he said, he is an impurity, and he is deformed, so if you kill him then do ghusl. [Al-Kafi]

It seems this is why some scholars have said to do ghusl after killing a gecko.

And this is what Sayyed Al-Sistani has said: (Note: rough translation)

السؤال: هل قتل (الوزغ) يوجب الغسل؟

الجواب: لا يجب فيه الغسل وان كان يستحب فيه الغسل علي رأي المشهور.

Question: does the killing of a gecko obligate ghusl?

Answer: ghusl for it is not wajib, even though it is mustahab as per the famous opinion.

https://www.sistani.org/arabic/qa/0459/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.