yes, what exactly is the investor investing in?. How are they making money for the investor and for themselves?

Read the rules page.

https://cryptomineltd.biz/?a=rules

Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the cryptomineltd.biz and its Member.

As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm.

They are based in the UK, the above is irrelevant. They may mean well, as a small start up, but the risks are always high when investing in something without knowing all the details and forgetting that the risk level is around 99%. No one makes money for others without gaining something in return. Generally, just like traders, they do high risk trades, with other peoples monies. They never lose, but always gain profit without their own capital involved.

Edited by monad

I would avoid alternative ways to get bitcoins except buying them (like the one who buys gold) as a long term investment. If you have a technical background (which is actually not that hard to learn if you skip useless info) in mining and live in a cold country, I would recommend you to mine yourself. You need a decent gpu and AMD processor, go ahead and mine instead of turning on heating during winter. You can get decent money extras in a monthly basis with just one machine hahah.

Also, look into ethereum instead of bitcoin, rates seem to be better (in my experience) and you will end up making more money per hour. Ethereum value fluctuates more, tho.

@Sindbad05 BC's value relies in the solutions of mathematical algorithms which are also the basis for BC's transactions. Imagine that instead of putting 5 euros in your hand, I throw them at you following a specific complex parabollic trajectory. Some cents will fall on the ground, and a person will eventually find them by estimating where those cents would have fallen if they were thrown at someone, when found, he will finally pick them from the ground (that's the miner).

Lastly, but not less important: Luck (or whatever you want to call it). There are many estimations that can be done, and usually reality is close to general statistics and probability, but there is also a luck variable in all this mining scene. You can be lucky and find 1 ethereum in one day or week, which is around $300+. It is not that weird to happen, know several cases. Normally, with a decent PC (if you are a gamer, you will probably have one) you should be able to make around 1,5-2eth in a monthly basis, which is around $500. Bills will be more expensive, thus it is a good idea to heat your house through your GPU (it actually works) instead of heaters.

Edited by Bakir

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:20 AM, Sindbad05 said:

I don't know how they use bitcoins for transactions having no physical form and not enrolled into any state financial institution as a currency. How will they be able to restrict counterfeit virtual currency? 

Supposedly, bitcoin is limited to 21 million 'coins'.