Dhulfikar

Salafis follow Sunnah of Umar

Rate this topic

Yes, they do. And the true follower of Islam only follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws) that was already completed (read Al-Ma’idah: 3) , Because there is only one Sunnah and not two or three.

Imam Maliki says:

“Whosoever introduces into Islam an innovation, which he deems is good, then he has claimed that Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) has betrayed (the trust of conveying) the message. Read the saying of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic: ‘This day I have completed your religion for you, and I have perfected My favor upon you, and I am pleased with Islam as a religion for you,’ [Al-Ma’idah: 3] So whatever was not (part of) the religion on that day is not (part of) the religion on this day. And the last part of this ummah (nation) will not be rectified, except by that which rectified its first part.”

Edited by Dhulfikar

salam bro

i thought wahhabis and salafis follow the teachings muhammad bin abdul wahhab and ibn taymiyyah respectively.

On 11/9/2017 at 4:14 AM, Dhulfikar said:

Yes, they do

i think, quranists are the more likely candidate because they believe Quran is sufficient for them. :confused:

On 11/10/2017 at 9:26 AM, hoskot said:

i think, quranists are the more likely candidate because they believe Quran is sufficient for them. :confused:

Your understanding is correct, if you like to see more about hadith rejecters the link is given below:

The hadith rejecters (wrongly taken the name as Quranists) are hypocrites in the light of Quran.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• سبحان الله Salam Alaikum, oh brothers and sisters around the globe! Jazak Allah Khair! POEM: When a Believer was made visible to them, And he tells to those who may be guided about the true Submission, By the Lord of the Seven Heavens, Those are who reject the true Submission, Those to who the Heavens are shown, And they shall say: These are clouds on top of the other! Indeed, They shall not but make themselves useful, This is a reminder for those who may be guided.
    • I just want to recite few verses of Chapter 47 of Qur'an e Majeed: Surah Muhammad, Verse 25:
      إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ Surely (as for) those who return on their backs after that guidance has become manifest to them, the Shaitan has made it a light matter to them; and He gives them respite.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Muhammad, Verse 26:
      ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ That is because they say to those who hate what Allah has revealed: We will obey you in some of the affairs; and Allah knows their secrets.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Muhammad, Verse 27:
      فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ But how will it be when the angels cause them to die smiting their backs.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Muhammad, Verse 28:
      ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ That is because they follow what is displeasing to Allah and are averse to His pleasure, therefore He has made null their deeds.
      (English - Shakir)
    • He just wants to have a physical relationship with you. Is he your fiance? or are you planing to marry him?
    • Entire azadari is not an obligatory act of worship. Meaning there is nothing wajib in it.  Do whatever you can and do it with sincerity - that's all brother.