sidnaq

Sunni girl talking about shias

Why do you Desis feel such a STRONG DESIRE to make the TITLES of your videos in english, when the ACTUAL VIDEO is in Urdu/Hindi/Gujrati :furious:

@sidnaq just summarize her points, for us non-desis.

She is saying that why shias are wrong while they cry for Imam Hussain a.s. she is asking as to what could a normal people feel about six month old being raised on spears except grief. Thus, asking for unity and brotherhood. 

10 hours ago, Najamsethi484 said:

she is a stupid women she critisized Shias for not accepting abu bakr as first caliph she is jahil women

She said I don't wanna discuss about 3 musketeers. 

14 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

She said I don't wanna discuss about 3 musketeers. 

maybe it was another sunni women who said it i dont remeber i thought it was her who said it but why dont she converts if she thinks Shia is truth

On 11/9/2017 at 3:14 AM, Najamsethi484 said:

she is a stupid women she critisized Shias for not accepting abu bakr as first caliph she is jahil women

On 11/10/2017 at 4:04 AM, Najamsethi484 said:

maybe it was another sunni women who said it i dont remeber i thought it was her who said it but why dont she converts if she thinks Shia is truth

dude take it easy, in this video she is not saying whether shiaism is right or no, the ENTIRE video is just her criticizing the SUNNIS who say shias are wrong to commemorate and mourn for Imam Hussain A.S. and she is making a full case for shias being justified in the way they commemorate Ashura and Muharram etc. Whatever her other views are or may be judge this video for what it is, a full rebuke to anti-shia/muharram/matam sunnis.