MuslimahAK

Ziyarat for English Speakers

Rate this topic

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I was curious how is it for English speakers to make any kind of Ziyart. The videos I have seen of Ziyarat al-Hussain. It looks so crowded and chaotic Masha'Allah. Are there any directions for English speakers? a traiing manual? a map?

25 minutes ago, MuslimahAK said:

Bismillah ir Arahman ir Rahim

Salamu Alaikum!

I was curious how is it for English speakers to make any kind of Ziyart. The videos I have seen of Ziyarat al-Hussain. It looks so crowded and chaotic Masha'Allah. Are there any directions for English speakers? a traiing manual? a map?

What I did when I went was to print up all of the things to read off of Duas.org. I read everything in English so I can understand what I'm reading. 

I printed them, had them 3 hole punched and put them in a binder. When guards at one of the various security checkpoints in Najaf/Karbala/Samarrah would ask me what that is I would simply hand it to them and say its Duas printed up in English. Of course, there are books available in English as well to buy online.

There wasn't really anyone in Iraq at the various ziyraths that was there to help out in English that I was aware of. I had everything printed up and was using that.

You can find maps to the various places in English and there are instructions in English online.