Rate this topic

Salaam everyone i have a question regarding Qiyamah that we say it will come after Imam Mahdi Aj has arrived and is done justice system in world but im little bit confused that when Imam Mahdi Aj has controlled the whole world and its only justice in world it means all people will be good and practicing Muslims will they experience Qiyamah or the other people who has died with Dajjal and was bad people? i hope you guys understand my question

45 minutes ago, Najamsethi484 said:

Salaam everyone i have a question regarding Qiyamah that we say it will come after Imam Mahdi Aj has arrived and is done justice system in world but im little bit confused that when Imam Mahdi Aj has controlled the whole world and its only justice in world it means all people will be good and practicing Muslims will they experience Qiyamah or the other people who has died with Dajjal and was bad people? i hope you guys understand my question

After the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a.s.) and on the threshold of Resurrection, a group of the sincere mu'mineen and a group of the immensely wicked disbelievers and rebellious individuals shall return to this world. The first group shall subsequently advance several ranks towards perfection whilst the second group would taste a severe chastisement.

The late Sayyid Murtadha, one of the greatly distinguished scholars, explains as follows: “After the reappearance of Hadhrat Mahdi (a.s.), the Exalted Allah (s.w.t.) shall cause group of those, who had previously departed from the world, to return to this world in order that they may be partners in the reward and glory of assisting him (a.s.) and in witnessing Allah's rule over the entire world; He shall also cause the most obstinate enemies to return in order to extract revenge from them.”

He then adds: “No intellectual person can ever claim that Allah (s.w.t.) does not possess the power to cause this occurrence to happen and, since this cannot be considered to be impossible, it is itself a proof of the truthfulness of this issue (Raja,h)

Rajah means the return of the rule and government of the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) .

https://www.al-islam.org/180-questions-about-islam-vol-2-various-issues-makarim-shirazi/10-what-rajat-return-its-occurrence

The rajah is the proven concept that Shia has in the religious understanding, After the rajah the qiyamah will be established for the reward of good deeds of believers and chastisement for unbelievers.