alidu78

Post sistani Iraq article

Rate this topic

Salam aleykoum, 

Even if this article had been written by an American website I found this very interresting and that talk about the influence of ayatollah Shahroudi in Iraq and the possibility he could succeed him after his death. 

What is your opinion about that dear brothers and sisters?

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-11-07/iran-vying-for-leadership-of-shiites-in-iraq

15 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum, 

Even if this article had been written by an American website I found this very interresting and that talk about the influence of ayatollah Shahroudi in Iraq and the possibility he could succeed him after his death. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-11-07/iran-vying-for-leadership-of-shiites-in-iraq

May Allah AWJ hasten the reappearance of Imam Mehdi a.s and he a.s take all affairs in his hand. Ameen. May Ayotullah Seestani live long. Ameen

15 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum, 

Even if this article had been written by an American website I found this very interresting and that talk about the influence of ayatollah Sharhoudi in Iraq and the possibility he could succeed him after his death. 

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse. (61:8)
May Allah swt hasten the appearance of Imam Al Mahdi AS. Ameen

10 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:
They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse. (61:8)

May Allah swt hasten the appearance of Imam Al Mahdi AS. Ameen

Do you just read the article brother? 

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

Do you just read the article brother? 

I am quoting in continuation for Imam Mahdi AS and against the intentions of US. 
May Allah swt keep Sistani long time with us. I could not read it completely..

wasalam

37 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

I am quoting in continuation for Imam Mahdi AS and against the intentions of US. 
May Allah swt keep Sistani long time with us. I could not read it completely..

wasalam

OK but this article is not agaisnt sayed sistani it is just talking about his succession..... 

It's undeniable and understandable that Iran is trying to influence their current clerical system into Iraq. First step would be finding a replacement of Ayatullah Sistani (May Allah lengthen his life) and then running for country's top post. The present system in Iraq seems much better for it's future. 

7 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It's undeniable and understandable that Iran is trying to influence their current clerical system into Iraq. First step would be finding a replacement of Ayatullah Sistani (May Allah lengthen his life) and then running for country's top post. The present system in Iraq seems much better for it's future. 

Do you know if Mahmoud Shahroudi have some good influences in Irak?