Sign in to follow this  
Guest Usman

I want to convert to a naqwi from sunni

Rate this question

Question

Guest Usman

Actually i have been listning and feeling to much and from heart that i want to be a part of shia islam but im a sunni my whole kunmba was sunni from my grand grand dad till now. How to do it guide me...

4 answers to this question

In Shia Islam, the shahada also has a third part, a phrase concerning Ali, the first Shia Imam and the fourth Rashid caliph of Sunni Islam: وعليٌ وليُّ الله (wa ʿalīyyun walīyyu-llāh), which translates to "Ali is the wali of God".[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahada

its also contains changes in way of praying (hands down & prostrating on earth

so you must check your family is conservative in sunni islam or not

you can see articles on

www.al-islam.org

www.sibtayn.com

www.al-shia.org

www.valiasr-aj.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naqvi

The Naqvi sadah (Arabic: السادة النقاويين‎‎) are people with the last name "Naqvi" and who are direct descendants of the Islamic prophet Muhammad through the lineage of the Imam Ali al-Naqi. Ali Naqi was the 10th Twelver Shi'a imam and direct descendant of the daughter of Muhammad, Fatimah and her husband Ali, the first Shi'a imam, believed by them to be the successor of the Muhammad. Some Naqvis trace their ancestry back to Ali al-Naqi through his sons Ja'far al-Sani and Husain ul Asghar while others trace it through his other sons.[1]

The descendants of Ali al-Naqi are spread across the globe. Most of the Naqvi's have Syed as a first name. While most Naqvi's follow Shi'a Islam, many are also Sunni.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid

Sayyid

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Syed)

Not to be confused with Sa'id.
For use as a given name, see Sayyid (name).
"Descendants of Muhammad" redirects here. It is not to be confused with Descendants of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab.
"Seyd", "Syed", "Saiyid", and "Seyyed" redirect here. For the village in Bushehr Province, see Seydi. For the village in Yazd Province, see Seyyedabad, Bafq. For the village in Fars Province, see Qaleh-ye Seyyed, Mohr.
Edited by Ashvazdanghe

8 hours ago, Guest Usman said:

Actually i have been listning and feeling to much and from heart that i want to be a part of shia islam but im a sunni my whole kunmba was sunni from my grand grand dad till now. How to do it guide me...

you just need to accept Wilayah of Ahlulbayt AS in your heart and feel it dont need to say kalma again because you are already a Muslim but next time you repeat Kalma then recite Aliyun Waliullah also

10 hours ago, Guest Usman said:

Also read about Usul-e-Deen: 

1. Tauheed

2. Adl

3. Nabuwah

4. Imamah

5. Qayamah.

And read about Furu-e-Deen:

1. Nimaz

2. Roza

3. Hajj

4. Zakaat

5. Khums

6. Jihad

7. Amal bil Maroof

8. Nahi anal Munkar

9. Tawala

10. Tabara

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

•  @Mishael, Please read the thread shared by brother @Kazemi.

I think you need this.
    • Salam. If you have one year before you start your Masters degree program, then there is no need to leave your family to go study Islam. Stay with your family and do as much independent study about Islam as you can. Do research on your own by reading and studying. After you achieve your Masters degree, inShaAllah you can take a break and reassess your situation to decide whether you want to take hawzah classes or other educational opportunities or if you need to work to pay off debts for yourself or your family.  
    • I have come to know when it comes to spirituality (sofism)there is nothing like Sunni Shia.  They are all same that true servant's and lovers of Allah. 
    • PBS, Charlie Rose, Fri17Nov17: lan Bremmer, Pres. of EurAsia Grp. KSA, Hariri, KSA Corruption, Yemen, lran, Qatar...       start time 45:30ff   KSA-lsrael at 52:30 (~new axis) https://charlierose.com/episodes/31184?autoplay=true 
    • Flower farming in Holland.